Evoke the Death Penalty!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Their punishment will come at Judgement.

Do they hand out kids with no background checks or welfare follow ups? or is being a gay couple a instant pass to getting them.

I know from family friends that adoption in Australia is a very hard and a lengthy process which is sad for those wanting to adopt but I can see why it is now.

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Should get the electric chair or go in prison with their dicks cut off bleeding so they can’t do anything to any poor bastard in there. Sorry if this angers you but it did to me and i was furious so thought i would share.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think Brett Finch should get the same penalty as these blokes. Just torture them. The fact he lied for doing this type of stuff and endorsing this type of behavior just makes me sick.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's horrifying. Those poor kids. Bring back public stonings. There's literally no punishment severe enough to make these fuckwits suffer like those kids have suffered. And now those kids lives are probably ruined because of these sick fucks.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time thinking of a punishment severe enough for those disgusting cretins. Strung up with arsehole just above a slowish growing bamboo plant maybe. Just after they have had a glass tube inserted down the eye of their cock and broken.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Their punishment will come at Judgement.

Do they hand out kids with no background checks or welfare follow ups? or is being a gay couple a instant pass to getting them.

I know from family friends that adaption in Australia is a very hard and lengthy process which is sad for those wanting to adopt but I can see why it is now.
It's a very difficult process to adopt in the US and Australia. It's more difficult for a gay couple to adopt. It's likely these pricks had no priors that people knew about.

Apparently they are facing 9 consecutive life sentences. Basically no chance of getting out of prison. I kind of hope that the death penalty was an option, but I think I would prefer it for them to live without protection in prison. If they get the death penalty then they get separated from the general prison population for several years then eventually they will get a nice meal before peacefully being put to sleep. It's a very nice way to go. Instead, just throw them in with the general prison population. Make sure everyone knows who they are and get the guards to look the other way.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It's a very difficult process to adopt in the US and Australia. It's more difficult for a gay couple to adopt. It's likely these pricks had no priors that people knew about.

Apparently they are facing 9 consecutive life sentences. Basically no chance of getting out of prison. I kind of hope that the death penalty was an option, but I think I would prefer it for them to live without protection in prison. If they get the death penalty then they get separated from the general prison population for several years then eventually they will get a nice meal before peacefully being put to sleep. It's a very nice way to go. Instead, just throw them in with the general prison population. Make sure everyone knows who they are and get the guards to look the other way.
Seems they had a related prior but weren't charged - police admit they did a half arse job back then. Also seems the adoption agency was christian and special needs based - so kids are probably on the spectrum.

You put them into gen. pop., they're gone in 5 mins. Keep them in iso but let them exercise next to gen. pop. Day in and day out of the threat. Let them live to an old age knowing fear every day of the week. Scum.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh I agree fuck 'em, sometimes I initially think death penalty or a painful death by a vigilante or even a cop, then you rightly point out some "justice" long term that can be dished out to these oxygen thieves.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I also want the death penalty for the person at the club who decided to make the “Bred not bought” t-shirts because I’m so fucking sick of hearing that slur from dumb ***** now we are buying players

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS for anyone wondering what's the deal with all these evil fucks I suggest researching Luciferians, it's in their doctrine.

It's no conspiracy, you can find the evil shit they do and believe.

Whether you believe or not doesn't matter one bit, only thing that matters is they believe it and act on it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Came to post this in a thread but seen someone already did yesterday which is good to say. All I can say is….. imagine the shock on my face that these lgbtqi sweet hearts have been found out doing this degeneracy. They were the poster boys for the lgbtqi. Anyways this sort of thing needs to be broadcasted even more and and needs to get louder. If they don’t receive the death penalty castration and a life in an uncomfortable non diverse non accepting jail should be in order for these gay pedo rapists

Last edited: