Evoke the Death Penalty!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny - @Realist90 went quiet on this one. Wonder why? You want to talk executing Priests who are pedos or not?

So no one is going to comment on the weak ass sentences these guys got? Ok. Most of these scum are back in the community within a couple of years. Fckng excellent.
Its pathetic Dooges pathetic.. peadophiles do not change..should be put away forever..the kids they molest, their sentences last for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny - @Realist90 went quiet on this one. Wonder why? You want to talk executing Priests who are pedos or not?

So no one is going to comment on the weak ass sentences these guys got? Ok. Most of these scum are back in the community within a couple of years. Fckng excellent.
Go to page 2 second last post. Don’t confuse your missteps for me being “quiet”

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Most people reply in the main body - not hiding in my original quote.

Good man. Now I expect to see you ripping in on pedos in the Church. For example:
Pope Francis in 2017 noting there were over 2000 backlog cases of child molestation waiting to be tried. Thats a lot of chopping meat there.
Cardinal McCarrick?
Archbishop Anthony Apuron?
Priest Louis Brouillard?

Couldn't be bothered with more names - I'd be here all year. Isn't there something about throwing stones in the bible? Maybe you should think about that before you rant off about gay pedos.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most people reply in the main body - not hiding in my original quote.

Good man. Now I expect to see you ripping in on pedos in the Church. For example:
Pope Francis in 2017 noting there were over 2000 backlog cases of child molestation waiting to be tried. Thats a lot of chopping meat there.
Cardinal McCarrick?
Archbishop Anthony Apuron?
Priest Louis Brouillard?

Couldn't be bothered with more names - I'd be here all year. Isn't there something about throwing stones in the bible? Maybe you should think about that before you rant off about gay pedos.
like I said if a priest is guilty of gay pedophilia (gay pedophilia is stressed because a majority of these cases are to do with alter boys, and alter girls is only a new thing) I will gladly denounce him like I’ve always said and have done. What I won’t do is condemn an innocent man like George Pell. You can go and do your research on my past history on posts about gay pesos in the church my stance and comments have always been, if they are actually guilty, I’m all for any punishment dished out to them by the secular government along with a punishment from the church.

So have your little hissy fit and bring up the church all you want, these two were the “darlings” of the lgbtqi community and you should be denouncing them as hard as possible just like you’d expect Catholics to do right? This isn’t like a George pell situation where the evidence is laughable and was rightfully thrown out after a innocent man spent over a year behind bars, there’s tonnes of evidence against these degenerates. But you feel the need like always to have your little meltdown and get all female on me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

That's why the name and shame is great. If they are back in the community, and out of prison protection, people should know.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
like I said if a priest is guilty of gay pedophilia (gay pedophilia is stressed because a majority of these cases are to do with alter boys, and alter girls is only a new thing) I will gladly denounce him like I’ve always said and have done. What I won’t do is condemn an innocent man like George Pell. You can go and do your research on my past history on posts about gay pesos in the church my stance and comments have always been, if they are actually guilty, I’m all for any punishment dished out to them by the secular government along with a punishment from the church.

So have your little hissy fit and bring up the church all you want, these two were the “darlings” of the lgbtqi community and you should be denouncing them as hard as possible just like you’d expect Catholics to do right? This isn’t like a George pell situation where the evidence is laughable and was rightfully thrown out after a innocent man spent over a year behind bars, there’s tonnes of evidence against these degenerates. But you feel the need like always to have your little meltdown and get all female on me.
Let me make it simple. Pell was found not guilty. Your 'laughable' evidence was one of Pells colleagues said he was in one place and the victims said he was somewhere else. He was actually convicted but then found not guilty on appeal. Why? A technicality. So maybe go have a look at the trial notes rather than what was written in the Catholic weekly.

I'm simple - you come out all guns blazing if its a gay pedo but you have to be dragged to demonising a pedo priest. Its fckng hypocrisy bound by your inherent dislike of LGBTIQ people. I know a few - as long as they don't throw their sexuality in my face - I'm good with it. I treat people as people - can u say the same?

Tonnes of evidence? On what - one case. How many catholic church cases do you want - if there's a backlog of 2000 in 2017 - fck knows how many are waiting now.

Lets go with Father Flaherty. Guilty by admission. But even better - how about Cardinal Freeman and Bishop Kelly who were found guilty of protecting this pedo. Bit of Sydney diocese fun for you. And here is my issue. If a gay pedo is caught, I'm fairly sure the LGTBIQ community will come down hard on the perp. But in the Church, years and years of cover ups, lies, shifting priests around so they aren't caught in the jurisdiction. Funny - the moment Pell was released - he gets a job in the Vatican. Why? No extradition treaty with Australia. Where there is smoke their is fire buddy.

My partner is a devout catholic. She goes to Church weekly. I'm not. I have nothing against religion - but I have a big issue with any organisation that has systemically abused children for years and covers it up. You are sleeping in a bed full of shit and arguing you don't stink - lol.

And my hissy fit? I'm going female on you? Lol - you crack me up.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let me make it simple. Pell was found not guilty. Your 'laughable' evidence was one of Pells colleagues said he was in one place and the victims said he was somewhere else. He was actually convicted but then found not guilty on appeal. Why? A technicality. So maybe go have a look at the trial notes rather than what was written in the Catholic weekly.

I'm simple - you come out all guns blazing if its a gay pedo but you have to be dragged to demonising a pedo priest. Its fckng hypocrisy bound by your inherent dislike of LGBTIQ people. I know a few - as long as they don't throw their sexuality in my face - I'm good with it. I treat people as people - can u say the same?

Tonnes of evidence? On what - one case. How many catholic church cases do you want - if there's a backlog of 2000 in 2017 - fck knows how many are waiting now.

Lets go with Father Flaherty. Guilty by admission. But even better - how about Cardinal Freeman and Bishop Kelly who were found guilty of protecting this pedo. Bit of Sydney diocese fun for you. And here is my issue. If a gay pedo is caught, I'm fairly sure the LGTBIQ community will come down hard on the perp. But in the Church, years and years of cover ups, lies, shifting priests around so they aren't caught in the jurisdiction. Funny - the moment Pell was released - he gets a job in the Vatican. Why? No extradition treaty with Australia. Where there is smoke their is fire buddy.

My partner is a devout catholic. She goes to Church weekly. I'm not. I have nothing against religion - but I have a big issue with any organisation that has systemically abused children for years and covers it up. You are sleeping in a bed full of shit and arguing you don't stink - lol.

Your whole narrative is based off a falsehood being I won’t call out a catholic gay pedo priest when I’ve never shied from that. And you wanna be taken seriously? Lol don’t make up shit to fit your current mood swing darl.
What’s funny is you’ve been happy to attack a catholic priest or any one on the aisle with minimal evidence, no charge, no sentence but you’re now giving these degenerates the benefit of the doubt?

Ok bro your wife is catholic what’s your point? You sound like those “I’m not racist I have a black friend” types lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Your whole narrative is based off a falsehood being I won’t call out a catholic gay pedo priest when I’ve never shied from that. And you wanna be taken seriously? Lol don’t make up shit to fit your current mood swing darl.
What’s funny is you’ve been happy to attack a catholic priest or any one on the aisle with minimal evidence, no charge, no sentence but you’re now giving these degenerates the benefit of the doubt?

Ok bro your wife is catholic what’s your point? You sound like those “I’m not racist I have a black friend” types lol
And the narrative is right. You won't. Gay couple - all in on the pile on. Priest - nothing to see here. How many more names do you want? I can pull thousands of pedo Priests if need be. How many gay advocate pedo's can you name? One couple. This is less about pedo's and more about your own discrimination. Is that Catholicism or your own insecurities? You secretly wondering what getting done over the altar feels like, or maybe you do know and the shame....? Only u know lol....

Pell was found guilty. Guilty. U saying minimal evidence? A technicality got him off after the Church spent millions on legal. And the first thing he did, left the country to go somewhere where he cannot face any more legal action. If it was a drug dealer - you'd be all over it. Guilty as. But its a pedo Priest - so nothing to see here.

My point is simple. Nothing against catholics - everything against clubs that support pedos. And based on evidence - the Church has more to answer for than anyone. And the response from the Church (and you) has been token at best.

You got anything other than name calling? Cannot remember a royal commission into gay pedos - but the Church - lol - losing count.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And the narrative is right. You won't. Gay couple - all in on the pile on. Priest - nothing to see here. How many more names do you want? I can pull thousands of pedo Priests if need be. How many gay advocate pedo's can you name? One couple. This is less about pedo's and more about your own discrimination. Is that Catholicism or your own insecurities? You secretly wondering what getting done over the altar feels like, or maybe you do know and the shame....? Only u know lol....

Pell was found guilty. Guilty. U saying minimal evidence? A technicality got him off after the Church spent millions on legal. And the first thing he did, left the country to go somewhere where he cannot face any more legal action. If it was a drug dealer - you'd be all over it. Guilty as. But its a pedo Priest - so nothing to see here.

My point is simple. Nothing against catholics - everything against clubs that support pedos. And based on evidence - the Church has more to answer for than anyone. And the response from the Church (and you) has been token at best.

You got anything other than name calling? Cannot remember a royal commission into gay pedos - but the Church - lol - losing count.
You’re actually filthy talking about the alter like that. You say you have a catholic wife and respect the religion yet you’ve just insulted the holiest part of the mass. You’re so consumed with narrative and agenda you don’t even realise what you’re saying. I could lose my shit at you but whatever no point in me losing my soul over this God sees and hears all.

You wanna continue with a false narrative about my opinion, if @Hacky McAxe has some balls he can even confirm my take has always been if a priest is actually guilty I’m all for any punishment sentenced plus the punishment form the church herself.

And on pella case was not a technicality what are you on about.
It determined that the Jury, considering the charges and the evidence before it, should have entertained a doubt as to Cardinal Pell's guilt. It found there was a significant possibility that an innocent person had been convicted. Acquittal was therefore ordered.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You’re actually filthy talking about the alter like that. You say you have a catholic wife and respect the religion yet you’ve just insulted the holiest part of the mass. You’re so consumed with narrative and agenda you don’t even realise what you’re saying. I could lose my shit at you but whatever no point in me losing my soul over this God sees and hears all.

You wanna continue with a false narrative about my opinion, if @Hacky McAxe has some balls he can even confirm my take has always been if a priest is actually guilty I’m all for any punishment sentenced plus the punishment form the church herself.

It determined that the Jury, considering the charges and the evidence before it, should have entertained a doubt as to Cardinal Pell's guilt. It found there was a significant possibility that an innocent person had been convicted. Acquittal was therefore ordered.
Lol - you want to keep inferring I'm a woman - well altar boy - more than happy to keep going. The report button is down below.

No false narrative. Your posts. Your opinion.

So lets go with some more detail about Pell:

“on the assumption that the jury had assessed the complainant’s evidence as thoroughly credible and reliable, the evidence of the opportunity witnesses nonetheless required the jury, acting rationally, to have entertained a reasonable doubt as to the applicant’s guilt in relation to the offences involved in both alleged incidents”.

There was “a significant possibility that an innocent person has been convicted because the evidence did not establish guilt to the requisite standard of proof”.

Which basically says that as Pell's guy said he wasn't there - he wasn't there. The jury thought he was full of shit - the court thought otherwise.

The jury said he was guilty. A lawyer said not quite enough proof. So why did he immediately leave the country to a non-extradition country? I know - the Vatican needed a finance expert with no expertise in finance.

Anyways - enough about Pell. You want to talk about the thousand of other Priest pedos? Nope. lol....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yep. Realist believes that a pedo priest should be punished for being a pedo priest. Just like he believes that a gay person should be punished just for being a gay person. Except Realist. 'cause he's to deep in the closet to be found out.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Is it me or do you talk quick in person?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. Realist believes that a pedo priest should be punished for being a pedo priest. Just like he believes that a gay person should be punished just for being a gay person. Except Realist. 'cause he's to deep in the closet to be found out.
A gay person should be punished for being gay? Ok where have I said that. Unless you’re just twisting my words to fit a narrative that doesn’t totally contradict doogie. You must be referring to me saying marriage has always been between a man and woman, no evidence anywhere of actual marriage being same sex, and how I believe it is an abominable act. So you probably mean I want them punished because I believe gay marriage is a fake thing and should be reverted back to what it meant for thousands of years

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck the Pedo's but if you watch adult DVD is it fair for someone to butt in and try to call X rated models kids ?
Audacious pricks can fuck off.
Still sorry for letting them get to me.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A gay person should be punished for being gay? Ok where have I said that. Unless you’re just twisting my words to fit a narrative that doesn’t totally contradict doogie. You must be referring to me saying marriage has always been between a man and woman, no evidence anywhere of actual marriage being same sex, and how I believe it is an abominable act. So you probably mean I want them punished because I believe gay marriage is a fake thing and should be reverted back to what it meant for thousands of years
I notice you didn't deny the closet part...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Luke 17:2

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

PS the red text indicates Jesus speaking. The most peaceful Man ever is saying this. What's that tell you?

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I notice you didn't deny the closet part...
I don’t care about that lol. Believe what you want/use homophobia as an insult for all I care.
I also notice you didn’t deny twisting my words for your own narrative. Why can’t you just leave it at, yeah I dislike realist and everything he stands for but he has always been consistent with this stuff. Can’t help yourself lol