Official Elliott Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's statutory declaration and laws and regulations which run under the privacy Act and anti harassment which is legally binding to all factors and factions of Australian business and therefore the internet services to he has commited no crime and therefore every person on the site that has slandered him or commented on us life in anyway could be held accountable for there are actions aka intimidating, harrassment and defamation which would in hindsight make it perfectly reasonable for Elliot to be able to sue you all and any player that this forum has deliberately pulled apart with derogatory comments
Sued? Defamation? What are you on about? Do you honestly think such a case would have any legs if he decided to go down that path? Not to mention how much money it would cost and that he'd be rehashing this story over and over again when I'm sure he wants it to go away? It's a public forum, not a newspaper. Is he also going to sue every individual on Facebook and Twitter etc for their comments or just sue Facebook themselves?

You can defend Elliott's right to stick his dick in whatever he wants and you're right to a degree. But talking about legal action is maybe taking things a little too far don't you think?

Gawd_Dawg_BB

Banned
Reaction score
Mate you could go through everything on this forum and a lot of you would be fucked

Gawd_Dawg_BB

Banned
Reaction score
The whole of Australia is a business even the public you want free will and freedom of choice than therefore everything public can be monitored and assessed aswell

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate you could go through everything on this forum and a lot of you would be fucked
Careful... I might sue you for threatening me.. Honestly, get a grip! Every publication writing about celebrities and every second person with a Twitter or Facebook account would be sued if that were the case. But I await your and Adam's subpoena.

Gawd_Dawg_BB

Banned
Reaction score
No one has a leg to stand on be careful throwing rocks if you live in glass houses because the ice your walking on is very thin

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I've asked around and got a couple of responses so far, same response from both of them, the participants were very intoxicated, that there may have been kissing but no bonking. Elliott has explained to the players what happened and there seems to be acceptance. Since there is a court case to be resolved I won't expect to hear any more until that process is completed. They all seem to have moved on, even Lichaa.

Go Dogs

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've asked around and got a couple of responses so far, same response from both of them, the participants were very intoxicated, that there may have been kissing but no bonking. Elliott has explained to the players what happened and there seems to be acceptance. Since there is a court case to be resolved I won't expect to hear any more until that process is completed. They all seem to have moved on, even Lichaa.

Go Dogs
Bro I’ve been told a lot different

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People...
Bringing the law into this drama is irrelevant and way off the mark...
Respect and Honor still means something for most of us, the players and their families !
How could we convince the players wives and our sponsors that Elliott is OK and he's done no wrong ?
We are all grown-ups and know there are people with abnormal fantasies and behavior
I accept it as their choice in life
But I do not accept it as normal way of life !
I also believe...Do not judge, and you will not be judged !!!
But I also believe...One bad apple can spoil the bunch !!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one has a leg to stand on be careful throwing rocks if you live in glass houses because the ice your walking on is very thin
LMAO If Elliot goes down anything close to a path that represents legal action against anybody that has said ANYTHING about him then he absolutely loses the smallest part of credibility he is holding onto.

Simply digging his way out of a hole...

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The suss part is "Behind the Garage door" makes me think that part is made up.
Where is behind the garage door? Inside the garage? Outside? Did licha wake up and open the garage door and they were right there?

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The suss part is "Behind the Garage door" makes me think that part is made up.
not sure if i believe it or not, however i suspect what was being referred to was in the garage behind the internal door from the house that goes into the garage..

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where is behind the garage door? Inside the garage? Outside? Did licha wake up and open the garage door and they were right there?
Haahaahaa. The door squeeked as he slowly opened it. Or it flung open Des Hasler style and flung back in Lichaas face as it bounced off Elliots and Karas () love embrace tangled bodies as they were "Behind the Garage door "

Status
Not open for further replies.