Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Should swap spots with Jacko..
His ball playing ability us too good for him to be shifted out wide, imo. Will be interesting to see where he lines up.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliott wants to be there and has done everything to be there, hope he has a good '21.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He is better line runner than Jacko and Jacko's ball playing is as good as Elliot's.
Jacko doesn’t have Elliott’s ball playing ability and he used to be able to run good lines. He’s just been really out of touch in a struggling side. I really don’t think Barrett gas plans to move Elliott out of the middle..

We will see in three or four months, I guess..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jacko doesn’t have Elliott’s ball playing ability and he used to be able to run good lines. He’s just been really out of touch in a struggling side. I really don’t think Barrett gas plans to move Elliott out of the middle..

We will see in three or four months, I guess..
Jacko goes well when he finds his groove... Elliot is frantic with his footy. Great line speed for the middle but i do not like his tackling ability there.

Hopefully he doesnt get injured or concussed in those months..

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Think he will have the best year of his career in 2021.
I think quite a few players will have their best year in 2021. I really hope we are pleasantly suprised and a couple of players come of age and really establish themselves next year.

By all reports TBaz and the coaching staff will be giving these players every chance to shine and I want to see who is hungry enough to take the opportunity, because the ones that don't will probably be cut for 2022.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This might change when I see some of our new recruits play but Elliott's probably my favourite player in our team. I think he's very unrated and he's improved a lot in the last 2 years. I actually think he's one of the better ball playing locks in the NRL. Ability aside, I just like his competitiveness and heart he displays week in and out. It reminds me of players in the past such as Graham and Reynolds. I would of been pretty devastated if we lost Elliott after seeing the void that was left after we got rid of the two others I mentioned earlier. I think he's very good value for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.