Rumour Dufty possible eye on Dolphins move?

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dolphins need to sign some backrowers.
11. Fermor
12. K.Bromwhich
13. Matterson
Would be achievable
They've been linked to Bromwich. I think they need to buy a half first! They've also been linked to herbie Farnworth. He'd be a good pick-up as their #1 centre

Mrbulldogs89

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was going off this report from fox sports
So I’m not sure how accurate it is but sounds like it’s a done deal

However, Triple M’s Ben Dobbin has reported Milford’s relationship with the Rabbitohs “is done” and instead he will sign with the Knights for the 2022 season.

After that he will head back to Queensland to play under his old Broncos coach, Wayne Bennett, at the Dolphins.
“It’s a lock. He’ll play at Newcastle this year, but he will definitely be a Dolphin next year.
“That deal is done, they will announce it shortly.”

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was going off this report from fox sports
So I’m not sure how accurate it is but sounds like it’s a done deal

However, Triple M’s Ben Dobbin has reported Milford’s relationship with the Rabbitohs “is done” and instead he will sign with the Knights for the 2022 season.

After that he will head back to Queensland to play under his old Broncos coach, Wayne Bennett, at the Dolphins.
“It’s a lock. He’ll play at Newcastle this year, but he will definitely be a Dolphin next year.
“That deal is done, they will announce it shortly.”
I mean that the NRL won’t register any contract for Milford yet apparently, so he’s not playing anywhere in 22 at this stage. He might be at Knights although I know they’re holding hope for Brooks to be available. Both terrible options though IMO.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He might be at Knights although I know they’re holding hope for Brooks to be available. Both terrible options though IMO.
imagine being a Knights fan and wanting either Milford or Brooks come in as a supposed saviour. wow, and i thought we had it rough with flanno

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully Dufty ends up another general and stays with us

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
imagine being a Knights fan and wanting either Milford or Brooks come in as a supposed saviour. wow, and i thought we had it rough with flanno
I reckon Flanno is worse than both of them, but ultimately it’s like choosing between whether you want to eat cat shit or dog shit.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon Flanno is worse than both of them, but ultimately it’s like choosing between whether you want to eat cat shit or dog shit.
yeah he is, but at least we've got Avo and to an extent Wakeham there to partner Burton

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeah he is, but at least we've got Avo and to an extent Wakeham there to partner Burton
Absolutely. Flanno shouldn’t be anywhere near firsts if we’re to have any level of success. Burton will be the main guy - just need a decent supporting playmaker next to him to playing a simple game.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reece Walsh from the warriors wants out....he is the man we need as our long term fullback....I hope we make a big play for him

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reece Walsh from the warriors wants out....he is the man we need as our long term fullback....I hope we make a big play for him
Redcliffe isn’t in Canterbury. He’ll stay a year and move to Phins IMO.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would he want out? They’ve been based in Australia for the past 2 years so it can’t be homesickness right?
Regardless of what team you’re with the covid restrictions would have been rough on all players

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would he want out? They’ve been based in Australia for the past 2 years so it can’t be homesickness right?
Regardless of what team you’re with the covid restrictions would have been rough on all players
It’s always money.