Rumour Dufty possible eye on Dolphins move?

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dufty? Someone on Reddit said he's been scoping out property there. Also seems he is not very popular with team mates as a couple of Kennelers who have gone to training sessions have noted.

SHOOSH
Which high-profile NRL recruit has done himself no favours by telling his new teammates of his desire to do a deal with Redcliffe Dolphins in 2023. Obviously unaware of the damage Reagan Campbell-Gillard did to both himself and Parramatta when he publicly declared he wanted to join the incoming NRL franchise, the recruit has been bragging about how much he is expecting to get. Yet to play a game for his new club, the player might not get on to the field at all this year if word filters up to management.
Actually you must be right about him not being popular with players. I watched Fletch and Hindy interview with two current St George players and they said who is the most annoying players from last year, Dufty was their man. They also said one minute he’s up and next he’s down emotionally. Maybe that’s one of the main reasons why St George didn’t want to keep him

Malla

Reaction score
Actually you must be right about him not being popular with players. I watched Fletch and Hindy interview with two current St George players and they said who is the most annoying players from last year, Dufty was their man. They also said one minute he’s up and next he’s down emotionally. Maybe that’s one of the main reasons why St George didn’t want to keep him
You realise they were taking the piss right

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Let Dufty go if he wants more money. Don't really lose anything by taking Scott Drinkwater as a replacement or playing Toia

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If it's a bulldog Gus will be on to this....no one screws with the Dogfather except for his Mrs' of cause :grinning:

Your comment reminded me of this... Harris is Gus and Mahoney is TBaz... Could be tomorrows meeting in Gus' office...

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Brent Read reckons dufty won't be at the club next year said we should no more by round 10 reckons gut feeling won't be here after speaking to barrett.

After the other nights game I more then happy to let him go at the end of the year maybe we will see the fox in the fullback spot

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Brent Read reckons dufty won't be at the club next year said we should no more by round 10 reckons gut feeling won't be here after speaking to barrett.

After the other nights game I more then happy to let him go at the end of the year maybe we will see the fox in the fullback spot
Hope Read is right... I've seen enough of Dufty to know he's not what we need

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hope Read is right... I've seen enough of Dufty to know he's not what we need
One of the worst starting NRL fullbacks is definitely not something we need. He's just a stop gap until something becomes available (or one of our own are ready).

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ready is often more wrong than right. He's slowly becomming more and more Rothfield-like as he gets older.

"My gut feeling" blah blah blah.

In summary "I haven't a clue or any inside information but this is my opinion".

Every player has a shocker every now and then. The good players bounce back from it, whilst the shit ones wallow in it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can we send him to Qld cup now in preparation

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dufty is one of our most dangerous players. A great stop gap though I hope until someone better comes along.