Rumour Dufty possible eye on Dolphins move?

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dufty? Someone on Reddit said he's been scoping out property there. Also seems he is not very popular with team mates as a couple of Kennelers who have gone to training sessions have noted.

SHOOSH
Which high-profile NRL recruit has done himself no favours by telling his new teammates of his desire to do a deal with Redcliffe Dolphins in 2023. Obviously unaware of the damage Reagan Campbell-Gillard did to both himself and Parramatta when he publicly declared he wanted to join the incoming NRL franchise, the recruit has been bragging about how much he is expecting to get. Yet to play a game for his new club, the player might not get on to the field at all this year if word filters up to management.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We can't allow this to happen, as we can let Dufty go regardless... We need them to sign Allan. Would be annoyed if Vaughan, however the issue with an upgrade would always be present

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's possibly the most blowarsed and vague segment of sports new reporting the world has ever seen.

Given how many clubs have recruited new players this year (far more than people realise), it could be anyone from any club.

I'd say unlikely to be Dufty given he's a Sydney lad. Far more likely to be a player who hails from (or has signed with) Gold Coast or Brisbane.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The rumourest rumour ever to be rumoured. Who says its even a bulldog? Could be Nico Hynes or a number of others, even if true
Nico is not the type to brag amongst teammates about anything, could be anyone though, Milford, maybe?

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
It's possibly the most blowarsed and vague segment of sports new reporting the world has ever seen.

Given how many clubs have recruited new players this year (far more than people realise), it could be anyone from any club.

I'd say unlikely to be Dufty given he's a Sydney lad. Far more likely to be a player who hails from (or has signed with) Gold Coast or Brisbane.
There's not many 'high profile' players joining a new club on 1 year deals tho.

But I wouldn't consider Dufty or Vaughan to be massive losses at this stage of their careers, so I'll trust Gus to sort it out.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really? Doubtful its him but If true not cool, I would also be a bit disappointed if it was Vaughan, though probably only has 2 good years in him I'm looking forward to a big year from him in '22.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I believe Duffty was on his way to Super League before we threw him a lifeline, no other club was interested in signing him and he still needs to get on the field to prove his worth. He'd have to be one ungrateful prick to carry on like that, especially when his stocks are down so i doubt its him.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

It's like the psychics who come out every January with their predictions that: A member of a royal family will be involved in a scandal; there will be an earthquake in the Pacific region; and a country will experience a flood or fire, some time in 2022.