Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a difference he and Mahoney will make next year. We just have to hope we can be competitive this season til they get here.
Absolutely mate, will be very dangerous. I think we will do good this year, especially if TPJ sorts his shit an rips in.!!

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which forward pack in 2023 do you think will be better - the Roosters or ours ? I'd say ours.

8 JWH
9 Brandon Smith
10 Lindsay Collins
11 Sitili Tupouniua
12 Angus Crichton
13 Victor Radley

8 Paul Vaughan
9 Reed Mahoney
10 TPJ
11 Viliame Kikau
12 Ryan Sutton
13 Josh Jackson

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Which forward pack in 2023 do you think will be better - the Roosters or ours ? I'd say ours.

8 JWH
9 Brandon Smith
10 Lindsay Collins
11 Sitili Tupouniua
12 Angus Crichton
13 Victor Radley

8 Paul Vaughan
9 Reed Mahoney
10 TPJ
11 Viliame Kikau
12 Ryan Sutton
13 Josh Jackson
Sutton is a middle. He can play edge if there are injuries but he's definitely mainly a prop or lock.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Beast mode tonight
Yep was beast. In supercoach the highest scoring player on both sides. Read articles during the week implying he might turn off this year now hes coming here, because he was "lethargic" in the trials. Definitely didnt see a second of lethargy in his game today.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

8 JWH
9 Brandon Smith
10 Lindsay Collins
11 Sitili Tupouniua
12 Angus Crichton
13 Victor Radley

8 Paul Vaughan
9 Reed Mahoney
10 TPJ
11 Viliame Kikau
12 Ryan Sutton
13 Josh Jackson
You forgot someone…

28 Renouf Atoni

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anybody hear this afternoon on Talkin' Sport about a possible swap. Some Shane guy called and said that he had info that there will be a swap between the Dogs and Raiders for Sutton and when Hughes asked swap for who, he said that he doesn't know but it's on the cards for an immediate swap this year due to Sutton's wife having a go at Sticky on social media that her husband wasn't picked for 1st grade.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep was beast. In supercoach the highest scoring player on both sides. Read articles during the week implying he might turn off this year now hes coming here, because he was "lethargic" in the trials. Definitely didnt see a second of lethargy in his game today.
I was concerned about his 7 missed tackles in the trial and his bad defence throughout his career, but he forced about 30 missed tackles tonight with his runs and offloads so when he plays like that you can forgive some sloppy defence.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

8 JWH
9 Brandon Smith
10 Lindsay Collins
11 Sitili Tupouniua
12 Angus Crichton
13 Victor Radley

8 Paul Vaughan
9 Reed Mahoney
10 TPJ
11 Viliame Kikau
12 Ryan Sutton
13 Josh Jackson
Their front rowers & lock will be better than ours, hookers pretty even, same with 2nd row so I would give it to the clocks..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Had a big one tonight. Be interested to see how he is playing next weekend and in about 13 games to see where he’s at.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anybody hear this afternoon on Talkin' Sport about a possible swap. Some Shane guy called and said that he had info that there will be a swap between the Dogs and Raiders for Sutton and when Hughes asked swap for who, he said that he doesn't know but it's on the cards for an immediate swap this year due to Sutton's wife having a go at Sticky on social media that her husband wasn't picked for 1st grade.
I remember a player long time ago changed his name to Brandon Costin or maybe it was that name he changed it too… anyway, the player we will be offering the Raiders for Sutton is a future Immortal in Bulldogs winger Denjay Buroken. Unlike Jayden Okenbur, Denjay Buroken is proven NRL quality

Denjay Buroken’s current CV reads like this:-
* Low Klm’s
* Registered till next year
* Great with kids
* Needs urgent wheel alignment
* Tough V6 engine that pumps out 25Nm of torque
* Built in reverse camera that helps opposing wingers go in untouched

C’mon Gus… make it happen