David Klemmer responds to Eels poaching reports and salary cap dramas at the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul Kent talking about dogs and klemmer again... swear that **** is just pumping air into at as he wants him at his eels
The Eels are a basket case more than what we are. Forget how bad the culture is at the Eels, there are ego's running rife in that team that I can tell you some players don't get along. The story of Brad Arthur losing the dressing room, while it's not all the players some don't want to play under him any longer or play alongside certain players. Where there is smoke there's fire and more is to come out. They are just good at hiding it and deflecting it elsewhere. Paul Kent won't put this in the media because Arthur has been open with him in the past in giving him information ie, salary cap etc etc. and if you have media on your side they'll tend to hold back on stories until they can't no more or sense another media outlet will get a hold of it.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Eels are a basket case more than what we are. Forget how bad the culture is at the Eels, there are ego's running rife in that team that I can tell you some players don't get along. The story of Brad Arthur losing the dressing room, while it's not all the players some don't want to play under him any longer or play alongside certain players. Where there is smoke there's fire and more is to come out. They are just good at hiding it and deflecting it elsewhere. Paul Kent won't put this in the media because Arthur has been open with him in the past in giving him information ie, salary cap etc etc. and if you have media on your side they'll tend to hold back on stories until they can't no more or sense another media outlet will get a hold of it.
If that is true, then Klemmer would be an idiot to join parra. Least we are trying to sort something out.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If that is true, then Klemmer would be an idiot to join parra. Least we are trying to sort something out.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's all true mate. The only thing my source wouldn't give was names. I didn't push him as he gave me a fair bit of info already.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So judging by all the reports will have 12 player on the field next year.
Lol, pretty much seems like a possibility ( although of course the NRL have rules that need to be followed regarding minimum squad numbers)
The number of players equates to the combined IQ's of those who have put us in this position and that I think is being rather generous.See what happens when you attempt to assemble what you believe is a premiership wining roster and try to keep it together for nearly 6 years in an attempt to win a few premierships. Unfortunately the script provided to the players and its inane repetitiveness was extremely poor..........

I would rather have forgone the premierships ( that never actually eventuated) than to be in such a poor state for many more years to come and no way out of it.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
When are the Morris boys contracted to? I thought their contract ended at the end of this season. If that is the case the Morris twins leaving us makes no difference to our cap. From the information around at moment we have $800k to spend on 14 players for 2019. With minimum wage being $100k per player we need $1.4M free for next year alone just to be compliant. That is currently a $600k shortfall & remember if we shop a player we need another $100k on top of that. So we will purchase 14 plus $100k players (Ie. unknowns, juniors etc) for our roster next year. This means every top line player at our club whose contract is beyond the end of this year will pretty much be shopped around to reach this figure. That is how bad it is. I cannot for the life of me believe those village idiots bought Foran and Woods when they knew the enormity of the issues they have. It is beyond a joke really.
Not all of the 14 are in to top 30.
Also minimum wage is $100k 1 to 26, $70k 27 to 30.
But for sure a few players on decent coin may have to be moved “if the reports are true”

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hill said Klemmer is not for sale. Cbf looking for the article so just trust me guys.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The best thing that could happen to us is Woods getting a Blues jersey and receiving the player of the series as well as having a few tries next to his name.

Klemmer & Jackson to miss out on Blues selection

Mbye getting picked for QLD as utility and nabbing a few tries and flourishing in the dummy half role

How do we get rid of Foran for the full freight?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just dont know what des was going to do if he wasnt sacked fucking up our roster like he did,aaron woods just wasnt needed its just reckless spending by des ,ametuer at best

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lets just back-end deals in reverse now and pay the players less in the final year of their contract. Simples !

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Until he gets signed by Parramatta, and at the press conference puts on the jersey and waxes lyrical about how great an opportunity it is to play in the Blue & Gold etc etc etc..... :grinning:
Its good to have him home to be honest, good player, will be a cornerstone of our pack.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Theres going to be some very disappointed people in this thread lol

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m gonna seriously mouth off at dib and des if I ever saw them

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Theres going to be some very disappointed people in this thread lol
Stick it up your arse you slimy shit stirrer, you aren't getting Klem.

Last edited:

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stick it up your arse you slimy shit stirrer, you aren't getting Klem.
Reports say he was seen eating a meal of satay king prawns in Tingha Palace in Parra Leagues last week with Bernie Gurr and Brad Arthur.
Apparently they were all laughing, lots of back slapping, ordered extra prawn chips im told.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol Klemmer couldn’t get out of parra quick enough and play for his childhood dream club.
The only bit in the article that mattered is at the end lol, the bottom line is he has to do best by his family, all the rest is fluff, we both know that my friend.
Every player says all this stuff about the club they are at like all the childhood dream team fluff but money talks boxer.
Soon as he gets over to us he will be saying how much hes missed parra and how happy he is to be home.
Welcome home Dave.

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The only bit in the article that mattered is at the end lol, the bottom line is he has to do best by his family, all the rest is fluff, we both know that my friend.
Every player says all this stuff about the club they are at like all the childhood dream team fluff but money talks boxer.
Soon as he gets over to us he will be saying how much hes missed parra and how happy he is to be home.
Welcome home Dave.
Dude you do know he has a contract and not one of these players can be forced to leave if they choose not to

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Welcome home Dave.
Even with Klemmer at parra you will still get the spoon bahahahahahahahahahahhha.

Status
Not open for further replies.