David Klemmer responds to Eels poaching reports and salary cap dramas at the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't count 2012, that squad was Kevin Moore's. 2014 was a fluke and all those other years were a waste of time....Des just left us with a mess and left.
To be honest 2012 Des game plan of forward playmaking with Barba out back and block play (which nrl cracked down on after 2012) surprised the competition hence our march to minor premiership and GF

K Moore’s squad but it’s like having a Ferrari in the garage and no idea how to drive it lol

2014 I’m sure we went 7 straight early season and stumbled during and post Origin due to high participants from Dogs

We went on a good run when it counted

Bottom line Des fkd us but he still got us to two GF which is 2 more than any other coach since 2004

The problem was Des didn’t change the game plan lol

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be honest 2012 Des game plan of forward playmaking with Barba out back and block play (which nrl cracked down on after 2012) surprised the competition hence our march to minor premiership and GF

K Moore’s squad but it’s like having a Ferrari in the garage and no idea how to drive it lol

2014 I’m sure we went 7 straight early season and stumbled during and post Origin due to high participants from Dogs

We went on a good run when it counted

Bottom line Des fkd us but he still got us to two GF which is 2 more than any other coach since 2004

The problem was Des didn’t change the game plan lol
I think Jim Dymock was credited for teaching the forwards to pass before the line and Barba was bound to have a breakout year after he finished top pointscorer in 2011.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only bit in the article that mattered is at the end lol, the bottom line is he has to do best by his family, all the rest is fluff, we both know that my friend.
Every player says all this stuff about the club they are at like all the childhood dream team fluff but money talks boxer.
Soon as he gets over to us he will be saying how much hes missed parra and how happy he is to be home.
Welcome home Dave.
Haha...aren't you a sucker for an old cliche 'I have to do what's best for my family'. Which player doesn't say that? I'll answer that for you. Every player. And who advises them to say that. Their managers. Klemmer sorts out his own contracts, so he is learning the player manager trade very quickly.

As for the so called 'fluff'. You must be referring to the soft marsh mellow forwards you have at parra which is why your seeking out a top Dog.

Last edited:

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The figure of $800k is being bandied around however I remember a few weeks ago Paul Kent said he received a text from Andrew Hill saying there was a problem but not as bad as what the media are making it out to be.

So even though Kent claims he received first hand information he's still touting this $800k figure which Andrew Hill said "it wasn't that bad".

Secondly last night when Ben Ikin was saying surely Des doesn't get another job because of his history with ssalary caps at Manly and Bulldogs, he doesn't get another job. Kent pipes up with Hasler wasn't the only one to blame, that the blame should be shared by Dib and Castle.

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!

Kent is making up shit about us to protect his mate Hasler.

Don't forget the Hopoate, Tolman, and Elliot extensions were done before Dib started to step in and take reigns off of Castle and Hasler.

Castle was Hasler's "yes man" and did whatever Hasler wanted. The majority of the blame falls on that idiot Hasler.
Castle had absolutely nothing to do with the signing of Woods and Foran.

That was the nail in the coffin from Dib & Des

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Castle had absolutely nothing to do with the signing of Woods and Foran.

That was the nail in the coffin from Dib & Des
She was the CEO of course she had some part in the signing of those 2

Status
Not open for further replies.