David Klemmer responds to Eels poaching reports and salary cap dramas at the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we lose klem and keep woods that would be the worst outcome for all concerned
Somehow i get the feeling if one goes they both will go or will both stay, cant see them separating now lol.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll burn the joint down if we lose klemmer enough is enough I'm Sick an tired of losing players who are the heart and soul of the club, last in first out Foran woods nu brown Ta Ta
I’ll bring the petrol mate!;)

I’d be fucking furious if Klemmer was forced out due to absolute incompetence from our previous administrators!!!

The Dib and supporters of our previous board have been conspicuously quiet through this...

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I’d be fucking furious if Klemmer was forced out due to absolute incompetence from our previous administrators!!!

The Dib and supporters of our previous board have been conspicuously quiet through this...
I cant believe the amount of damage they have done.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone actually looked at what the Media is saying about Klemmer and the Eels?

It was Eels approached the Dogs if they would release Klemmer and they said "Fuck off"

Pretty clear Klemmer is going nowhere.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we need to shed a player/players who would other clubs consider. Not Mbye at his price, not Foran with his health, Jackson maybe, Klemmer definitely and RFM (although his contract probably wouldn't be massive).

The fact is Klemmer is the only player that could be off-loaded, with the way this club has been going recently nothing would suprise me, sadly I'm almost expecting it.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People are missing this quote in bold.

Meaning, if the money is there, I will be an Eels player.
and you are missing the point.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ee...sort-out-salary-cap-mess-20180512-p4zew7.html

Rival clubs are aware of Canterbury’s struggles and are looking to benefit from their misfortune. The Eels, on the lookout for another prop to complement Raiders recruit Junior Paulo, made discreet enquiries regarding Klemmer. The NSW and Australian prop is contracted to the end of 2020, although the Eels wanted to know whether he could be available earlier. They were told Klemmer, a former Parramatta junior, was not for sale.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty simple...those who are off contract next year do not figure in whatever cap space we have. Any money that we would theoretically have to spend based on their current wages has already been given to other players in the form of back ended payments. Every single first grade contract has been back-ended and the repercussions of that will be felt until they expire; our pain will be well into 2020...and beyond.We will need to rely on cap increases and shedding lower paid players unless we do shop some higher wage players around but will then have to more than likely pay part of their wages until their current deals expire.....

Whoever orchestrated this has been negligent to the nth degree. Their supposed brain wave was for the benefit of keeping the squad together with the intention of a few quick premierships...that did not work thus we are stuck with the consequences of an unbalanced roster that has not come through with the big prize...and unfortunately the big prize will more than likely evade us for many years to come. Meanwhile we lose some players and are unable to sign anyone of note. Let's hope our juniors can come through and a few fringe players that we will be able to sign step up.....LET"

https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/teams/canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs/

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im starting to not care about the current and future mess and sort of think it was worth it. for 2 shots at a premiership under des im prepared to put up with this crap for another 2 years

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People are missing this quote in bold.

Meaning, if the money is there, I will be an Eels player.
Kaz your selective quoting is as embarrassing as your post count on an oppositions forum.

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I'll help and bring the lighter we need to build around Klem and Jacko

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
and you are missing the point.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ee...sort-out-salary-cap-mess-20180512-p4zew7.html

Rival clubs are aware of Canterbury’s struggles and are looking to benefit from their misfortune. The Eels, on the lookout for another prop to complement Raiders recruit Junior Paulo, made discreet enquiries regarding Klemmer. The NSW and Australian prop is contracted to the end of 2020, although the Eels wanted to know whether he could be available earlier. They were told Klemmer, a former Parramatta junior, was not for sale.
They also said Graham wasn't leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.