Bulldogs star Jamal Idris chooses to join Gold Coast Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
LOL
worst defensive centre in the game goes to the 3rd worst defensive team in the NRL
lol Good luck

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can totally understand him going to Newcastle considering Bennett and all his family next door, but the Titans? Just WTF?

Not to mention his marketability. Who gives two ****s about the Titans?

That place is bound to destroy his career.
Agreed.
Why the Titans, i dont get it

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
does anyone know what props are off contract??
Kade snowden is a talent but I think we need to spend the money on a centre. The go forward hasnt been a problem at the dogs and beastwood is returning and Kasiano will only get better.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
could be a great move to the titans if they can sort out there 6 and 9. playing with prince should improve his game to bad they let friend go.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I agree likeadoggy bring him along but purchase someone for one of the most crucial positions on the field until he is ready. Bring the kid in too soon and it will only hinder. I like the bloke but he is not the answer in the next 2 seasons. I cant wait to see his potential either mate but with the cash we need a centre.
Disagree, mate. 1, 6, 7 and 9 followed by your front row are the most vital positions.

Centres are glorified backrowers sometimes.

L

loui323

Ummm lets wait to 1.00Pm, don't want to sound cut, i have never rated Jamal yeah his been good in patches, even if its not true id sit him in NSW cup for a while he has not been performing anyway.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am I only one sad to see him go?

I love his character, I love his runs, I love the way he takes bombs, I love the enthusiasm he shows when the rest of the team looks like they dont give a ****.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray Hadley announced Jamal was not at training this morning...

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Explains Sundays effort. Injured or not he didn't want to be there. Good luck to him though. He can play the rest of the year in Reggies and we can play Lett instead.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Bennett asked Tinkler to stop chasing Idris. I suspect he did after what Matt Cooper does to Idris each time we play St Merge

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

I love his character, I love his runs, I love the way he takes bombs, I love the enthusiasm he shows when the rest of the team looks like they dont give a ****.
I agree with you man, but months ago he was telling the club to show him the money, and if thats all he is interested in then we better off he left

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Like I said before, Moe. I don't think anyone actually wanted to lose Jamal but this isn't all doom and gloom. We have money we can spend elsewhere in more vital positions.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score

Doesn't mean **** now my brother. He is just like SBW and Mason now.

fra250

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is a huge slap in the face to the coaching staff of the bulldogs.

Please understand why he left the "family club"

We are in trouble unless something is done about the coaching staff.

Spaz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Better for us. He makes more errors than he does good things, plus hes not worth that much.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck to Jamal in the future and hope his career goes to the next level at the Titans.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Explains Sundays effort. Injured or not he didn't want to be there. Good luck to him though. He can play the rest of the year in Reggies and we can play Lett instead.
That's what I have been saying... I have said it his effort on the weekend showed that his mind was made up

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
idris goes free up some money to buy and re-sign players not impressed if he leaves
watch he will go he wont do anything good like the others player that left the bulldogs

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

My thoughts exactly lets see the guy make origin from nsw cup

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Jamal under the right coach will but a dead set star. K Moore offers very very little...

Status
Not open for further replies.