Not open for further replies.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Imagine if this is bull**** lol and he resigns ill be like fck that

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sad to let him go, this is really upsetting but as others posted if this is a way to get Graham and resign Barba in the future i am with them

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
Well the bulldogs cant say they didnt try. The titas threw the cheque book at him. Im hearing that Brett MORRIS is unhappy at the dragons and fed up with cooper hogging the ball and bennett leaving. I say we sign him or someone of talent. Lafai is solid but not the answer. Drop idris NOW and give the spot to someone who loves the bulldogs guernsey.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
LAFAI IS BETTER..........what a step hes got........great defensively too..............im not really disappointed....IDRIS has gota do what hes gota do......and if he plays like he has the past 2 weeks.........im glad to see the back of him........rather have pace in our backline....then a hot n cold Idris

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a way I am glad that it's all over... now we can concentrate on the season...
in another way I feel let down by JI really really let down... cause I know that the club offered him big $....

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
all the best Jamal now focus on your job this year,.i hope KM is prepared to make the hard decision of dropping him if he's not pulling his weight when Morris returns.,if the coaching staff can work on JWright's defence he could be a good backup,.for now im very happy with Lafai hooray for the extra $$$ in the cap

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
PHUK THE TITANS.

Yeah lets let our inspirational hooker go and sign a centre for 400k, idiots.

Part of me is glad the saga is over, but am I sad to see him leave in a way.

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
LAFAI IS BETTER..........what a step hes got........great defensively too..............im not really disappointed....IDRIS has gota do what hes gota do......and if he plays like he has the past 2 weeks.........im glad to see the back of him........rather have pace in our backline....then a hot n cold Idris
Seriously if that helps you sleep than say that but Lafai is not better than Idris.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Must say, I'm disappointed. For someone who misses Forster so much even when he's two hours away (or whatever it is) in Sydney, he's going to go play for GC?

Oh well, I was sick of it all anyway; If they want to pay that much for him so be it, lol.

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Very surprising if this is true, was thinking Knights would entice him to leave. JI can be wrecker on his day but he is not irreplaceable. We dont have a lot of luck holding onto our stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.