News Bulldogs defend players bye-round Holiday after Phil Gould’s Knights spray

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Once again you think you know everything, boasting as if you were the lone crusader that saved the holy grail in this case the Bulldogs, it should never be forgotten without The Canterbury Leagues Club that draws it's financial power from the members the people of Canterbury Bankstown we would not have a team to support that's if it was up to the NRL ( News Ltd & ARL ), the News Ltd who up until now rarely report any positives about us, it's fine to believe what you want to believe it's the beauty of living in a free world, and please let's not start the size measuring of what you and I or any other supporter have shown to our club.
You chose to bring me into your conversation with another TK member so I replied accordingly, and then you think you are doing me a favor not reporting me, you have me trembling.
You know what is most disappointing, while you have your head stuck in the sand you are missing a fair bit on what is really happening.
Friendly suggestion...
You should try the Jumping Castle... Better views and more sun and air and no mold between the ears :tearsofjoy:
Wow!
And the irony given what you’ve written rivals the dribble you constantly complain about…

FYI neither the report nor jumping castle reference were about you.

‘Lone Crusader’? Think you’ve got not only the wrong Canterbury but the wrong code there :-).

Oh, and I’ve also spent plenty at the league club too.

Anyway - I simply responded to your ‘not a real supporter’ trash which was what was deserved. There’s no heads in sands, there’s simply the deeply paranoid who freak out at every piece of News dribble and there’s those with perspective who know it’s better to ignore it and not get lathered up over tabloid scribblers who have zero influence or effect on the future of the club. I know which camp I’m in!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why don't you at least reply to his comments rather than doing sly digs and not using his name?

This is what's so frustrating with you Wendy because if other people were to do that with you you'd be calling for bans.

And, yes, he's not replying to you directly. Why? Because he knows that's what you're trying to do and you'd call for a ban if he replied directly.

Grow up
Oh TD mind your own business, you troll.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly.

I used to hate Sydney but there's plenty to love about it. I doubt I'd ever live there again but that doesn't mean it's a bad place at all.
I was born in Sydney and have lived my entire life here, don’t get me wrong I have been very fortunate to travel quite extensively throughout my adult life which has been fantastic and seen some great cities.
For some reason I always look forward to coming home to my family and friends.
It’s not too bad a place to live in my opinion.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Neither party allowed to reply directly.
Rules put in place.
Guess at whose instigation / whinging? :tearsofjoy:
You see, I think it would be fair for many people to point their fingers at you ... BUT ...

It's been funny seeing that multiple people on here have had the same 'conditions' on them posting here. It's absolutely nuts.

Especially when the chosen one freely and constantly jumps into other conversations happy to stick its beak in anything and everything.

And now is replying to you but not replying to you. Going against what it said it wouldn't do!

Anyway, just chuckly to myself when I see your communication. Bizarre ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love getting back there myself for a visit mate … have to say though I enjoy a trip to Melbourne better .. love a good week in Melbourne city ..

The Irish Times Pub, little Collins St, … the best ..

Big Breakfast with Maple Bacon at Queen St Markets .. unbeatable ..
trams everywhere .. Southbank … the best sporting events ..

Wouldn’t live in either of those city’s though ..
I went back from Chrissy last year and was the best time I've had home in 20+ years. Definitely love it without doubt, but I'd struggle with the liefstyle personally.

Where I live now I can literaly walk to every possible thing imaginable. It takes me 5 mins to go to an excellent hiking spot. 5 mins to a swimmable river. 15 mins to where I go skiing. 1hr to the beach.

While we don't have all the concerts, theater and all of that it's a good life.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was born in Sydney and have lived my entire life here, don’t get me wrong I have been very fortunate to travel quite extensively throughout my adult life which has been fantastic and seen some great cities.
For some reason I always look forward to coming home to my family and friends.
It’s not too bad a place to live in my opinion.
Agree. Each person has their 'place' and I certainly will never knock people for calling Sydney home. Most of my family is still there. My uncle and aunt still live in Greenacre and have been there for over 60 years now. It's a great place. Just not for me long-term I don't think.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You see, I think it would be fair for many people to point their fingers at you ... BUT ...

It's been funny seeing that multiple people on here have had the same 'conditions' on them posting here. It's absolutely nuts.

Especially when the chosen one freely and constantly jumps into other conversations happy to stick its beak in anything and everything.

And now is replying to you but not replying to you. Going against what it said it wouldn't do!

Anyway, just chuckly to myself when I see your communication. Bizarre ...
What would you know @Trolly Devil?? :tearsofjoy:

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. Each person has their 'place' and I certainly will never knock people for calling Sydney home. Most of my family is still there. My uncle and aunt still live in Greenacre and have been there for over 60 years now. It's a great place. Just not for me long-term I don't think.
I do have some retired family and friends that spend our entire winter over in Europe enjoying those nice long hot days on the beach.
It’s something which I’ll definitely consider when the time is right.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What would you know @Trolly Devil?? :tearsofjoy:
Oh, I love a good windup. Don't get me wrong.

What I'm saying is that I could see how other people may interpret your thing with wendy as you being the aggressor, but it's been hilarious seeing the facade of hers come down of late with multiple people calling her out for the snake she is.

The fact you're not allowed to react to her comments, but all she does is reply to you without directly quoting you. Just highlights the hipocricy of her

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I do have some retired family and friends that spend our entire winter over in Europe enjoying those nice long hot days on the beach.
It’s something which I’ll definitely consider when the time is right.
Depends where you go tbh as the costs have skyrocketed in recent times. Madness how much it all costs these days.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tassie Troll your baiting and trolling in the Manchester United thread far surpassed anything I could possibly manage. You were obsessed. Even other Liverpool supporters had to ask you to stop harrassing. You were that batshit crazy.

Ok so now you 2 have both had your public sook against me. Just put me on Ignore and save everyone else from your schoolboy snifling and whinging. We've all had enough.

I will be reporting any reference to me in future as per Mods instructions, either direct or indirect. So do yourselves a favour and pretend I don't exist. Why you'd want to have anything at all to do with me is proof I live in your heads.

I have absolutely no intention, or wish, to have anything whatsoever to do with any of you, or your snarky mates so the arrangement should work out just fine for The Kennel.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anytime a shit story like this goes 6 pages on TK, you know there’s some social media wars going on.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate , notice parra stadium didnt get a start.......
Sydney is awesome, 10 mins to Cronulla beach, 20 to Belmore, 30 to Accor, Vivid cruise on the Harbour Saturday night, Michael Buble at Qudos next week, Archibald at the Art Gallery, and that’s only the first 2 weeks in June.

Always a Bulldog

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is live theatre every night in orchid ave surfers..
Nice place to visit for a day or 2, sit on the beach and chill, but live there no farkin chance, boring as bat shit, no concerts, no live theatre, the list of don't have's is endless. I have half a dozen things lined up for the next 3 weeks in Sydney and none of them, not single one, I could do on the Coast.

Always a Bulldog

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was being trolled (as Mods described it) by several on here and it was picked up by Mods. I did complain, as instructed by Mods if anyone is being harrassed, so Mods said Natboy, Horse and Dinkum Dog and myself were not to have contact. I was pleased with that ruling.

I have put one on Ignore but 1 lately keeps referencing me in their posts and Horse has been banned. Quite a few Kennellers have told them to grow up and stop so DD, until recently. has left me alone.But has now started up again. It's all so childish.

He doesn't directly post to me but puts some random accusation post up which I try and correct with the truth.

Over the years I've had to put up with Slovenia Steve/Tassie Devil also putting in his 2 bobs worth telling me he hates me etc etc etc.

I just wish they'd all just leave me be so I can post of TK.
You sure do know how to play the victim card well.. I suppose that wasn't you going off at me last week and calling me all sorts of shit out of nowhere when I've never attacked you personally in any way before? Talk about a lack of accountability.

I'm sure you'll reply a million times to try and Wensplain it all about how it was all my fault..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You sure do know how to play the victim card well.. I suppose that wasn't you going off at me last week and calling me all sorts of shit out of nowhere when I've never attacked you personally in any way before? Talk about a lack of accountability.

I'm sure you'll reply a million times to try and Wensplain it all about how it was all my fault..
You tagged someone to join you, like a spiteful schoolboy, who you knew full well who has been fanatical posting against me to deliberately harrass me. That's why I called you gutless.

And a creep for bringing others into it....(as if I don't have enough of that) with of "the likes of you" as you put it when I attempted a reconciliation if you consented.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You tagged someone to join you, like a spiteful schoolboy, who you knew full well who has been fanatical posting against me to deliberately harrass me. That's why I called you gutless.

And a creep for bringing others into it....(as if I don't have enough of that) with of "the likes of you" as you put it when I attempted a reconciliation if you consented.
If you didn't go off like a toddler with the name calling and faux outrage towards me in the first place, I would never have tagged them.. I tagged them as a joke because finally I knew what they felt like for you to go off on an unwarranted rant and attack. But obviously you can't handle a joke and went off even more. Even though I didn't attack you the way you attacked me.

Even now you're doubling down by continually repeating and standing by what you said. Which is even worse. Great job wensplaining everything. As usual you're totally justified in your actions and it's everyone else's fault.. Yet you constantly complain about being harassed and other peoples behaviour.. Hypocrite much?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you didn't go off like a toddler with the name calling and faux outrage towards me in the first place, I would never have tagged them.. I tagged them as a joke because finally I knew what they felt like for you to go off on an unwarranted rant and attack. But obviously you can't handle a joke and went off even more. Even though I didn't attack you the way you attacked me.

Even now you're doubling down by continually repeating and standing by what you said. Which is even worse. Great job wensplaining everything. As usual you're totally justified in your actions and it's everyone else's fault.. Yet you constantly complain about being harassed and other peoples behaviour.. Hypocrite much?
Fuck there is some hypocrites out there. After the “victim” complained about us, Dinkum & I were told all three of us are banned from contacting or even mentioning each other & it would result in a ban if we did. Let’s see how the mods spin this one to protect the “perpetual victim”

@Dognacious for clarification please. These were her rules, not ours so she should be banned

Last edited: