News Bulldogs defend players bye-round Holiday after Phil Gould’s Knights spray

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lots of double standards on TK.

Guys ranting year after year after year about Bulldogs fans bagging DT and Fox, and yet most of us hate them and need to point out their bias towards our club with their agenda to undermine our club....unfortunately if we want to watch our team play, we have to pay up. Fact of life. More is the pity :grinning:

Doesn't mean we can't complain about their bagging of our club just bc we pay them to watch our team if they are the only ones broadcasting.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A withering spray…. That never actually happened lol
Maybe so, but apparently Newcastle still haven’t recovered from it, whatever it was!

What’s the bet this journo is sitting back right now thinking they’re so clever to get a ‘gotcha’ on Gus, even though the story resembles dog vomit more than proper journalism.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Passing the buck. ‘Others do it, so can I’.
‘Bias’, ‘Agenda’ blah blah blah.
Those with their pitchforks out provide exactly the oxygen sought. The club ignores it and so should the fans - the same clowns who say the club is ‘weak’ for not saying anything. Please. #outrage

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just defending Gus and putting the record straight. He didn't bag the Knights as was sensationalised in the article.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a big deal, but you do open yourself and your club to criticism if you go ahead and criticise others then you or your club go and do something that is somewhat similar.

Love Gus but he didn't need to go and make such a big deal about the Knights, particularly as they won their next game.
He actually didn’t make a big deal. Go back and re listen to the podcast.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Gus doesn’t need defending.
He has a few pairs of big boy pants.
How many times does he say he doesn’t care what any of the sensationalist writers say. #IgnoreIt

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of course it was a DT/Fox beat up. (Hell 9 even published it to boost Gus' 6 Tackle profile further). Lol

Surely it could only be media who took offense at what Gus said...but then again Peter Parr fell for it so there's that :grinning:
Defend? Where? *** crickets ***

I just don’t constantly complain about the same thing ad-nauseam along with fellow winer @D- voice #yawn
DinkumDog you are either suffering from hypocrisy or denial...
You make it sound it's OK to just cop sweet News Craps's 2.5 decades of relentless attacks on our club's management players and supporters alike.
IMO the least we can do as supporters is stand up to their bullying by the least possible means available to us,
Why is it you always feeling the need to defend them ?
You sound like a sleeper providing a cover for their agenda against us, not a true supporter.
Otherwise, sadly for you your head is so badly stuck in the sand it's not funny :(

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS fuck ALL media scumbag scrotum lickers.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
DinkumDog you are either suffering from hypocrisy or denial...
You make it sound it's OK to just cop sweet News Craps's 2.5 decades of relentless attacks on our club's management players and supporters alike.
IMO the least we can do as supporters is stand up to their bullying by the least possible means available to us,
Why is it you always feeling the need to defend them ?
You sound like a sleeper providing a cover for their agenda against us, not a true supporter.
Otherwise, sadly for you your head is so badly stuck in the sand it's not funny :(
You’re seriously pulling the ‘true supporter’ nonsense? On someone who’s spent significant amounts of money on the club in membership, tickets, merch, functions and charity over many years? All because I don’t dial up the faux outrage at what some tabloid scribbler (whose job it is is to get a reaction) thinks?

Explain where I’ve been hypocritical? You can’t.
Explain where I defend them? I don’t.

My whole point Is they should be ignored and your and the jumping castle renters outrage is laughable (not to mention rules were broken in responding to my post but I won’t run to the mods and play victim).

Denial of what? Who cares what anyone writes!
No, I’m not some shill - it’s just common sense that 9 times out of 10 they end up with egg on their face. Let it happen, like the tides and the phases of the moon.

Not a ‘true supporter’? You too could be more effective in ‘helping’ the club than thinking you’re making a difference by bleating on a forum. Hint: You’re not.

But, let that rage continue, it’s sooooo effective :tearsofjoy:.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
DD apologise for that post...didn't realise. Re-posted below.

Warburton spoke up for the club. No problem if a few of us do as well.
#puttingtherecordstraight