News Bulldogs defend players bye-round Holiday after Phil Gould’s Knights spray

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why don't you tag me into this or reply to me directly?

You're going to report me? For what exactly?

Just to clarify things for people on here as I imagine very few know what you're talking about.

Wendy magically appeared on a thread she had never ever posted on claiming to be a footy (soccer) fan and pushed for me to be banned. She had no place to be there but came in at the request of a few pushing me to be banned as they knew when the great Wendy complained on here things got done.

I got a thread ban for life.

Wendy has never been on that thread again.

The interesting thing is @peteacher (the person she was supporting) soon left this page. Then it was discovered @coach the other person she was supporting turned out to have multiple burner accounts who was trolling myself, his own thread and multiple others. A mod called him out for this and hasn't been seen since.

Where were you for this Wendy? Where's your faux outrage and calls for bans? I haven't seen you calling out coach for being batshit crazy as he went far beyond anything I could ever imagine by impersonating a rival supporter and constantly baiting other supporters his own and rival teams.

Quiet on that Wendy? Yeah, thought so.

Let's get to my "snarky mates."

You really are a fool. You do realise that @B-Train and I have been having a running battle for years now with polar opposite views on Ukraine/Russia and footy(soccer)? We're hardly friends Wendy, but when I see you doing your victim thing with him I'll call you out as he clearly did nothing wrong in this case. You were being a fool and he rightly pulled you up for it.

@DinkumDog and @Natboy have very different views to me on most things. We've never met and most likely never will. But, when I see you playing then victim thing again with them, I'll say something.

I'm just happy people are seeing the manipulating Wendy that twists things to get others banned. You craftily lay platforms so you can get others banned playing that you're taking the high road etc etc.

You're full of shit. Sorry. And I'll call you out whenever I want as I'm not harrassing you but simply commenting on things YOU say to others and me.

Banning people on leaving emojis on your posts is the most childish things I've seen on here. Oh, other than getting me thread banned from a thread you has never been on and have been on again since.

Stop speaking about "your" because there's no fucking mass movement against you you bat shit crazy person. No one here is pushing for you to be banned. Unlike what you did to me in a thread you'd never been in.

What does that make you?
That is all bs

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That is all bs
Appreciate you replying to me directly.

Which parts?

Did you come onto the Man United thread and say your piece against me? Yes. Was I banned due to people like yourself? Yes. Have you posted there ever since? No. Did you post on there prior? No.

Was @coach outed as having multiple accounts on here? Yes. Was he trolling not only the Liverpool thread but also Man United thread? Yes. Was this discovered and revealed by a mod? Yes.

Did @pe-teacher leave this page? Yes ... well, that username disappeared but many suspect he's just using another account just like @coach. You just let the cat out of the bag there ...

Am I friends with @B-Train, @Natboy, @DinkumDog ...? tbh I don't think that's any of your business and has no revelance to this at all but ...

... no. I'm actually not friends with ANYONE on here as I live in an entirely different continent so I've never met anyone face-to-face. I don't know anyone here really as it's just a page so I can't call people I've never met friends as who knows what they're like away from the keyboard?

Have you been indirectly replying to @DinkumDog without tagging him into the conversations? Yes. It can be seen to everyone on here.

So, please clarify which parts of what I said is BS?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Which parts?

Did you come onto the Man United thread and say your piece against me? Yes. Was I banned due to people like yourself? Yes. Have you posted there ever since? No. Did you post on there prior? No.

Was @coach outed as having multiple accounts on here? Yes. Was he trolling not only the Liverpool thread but also Man United thread? Yes. Was this discovered and revealed by a mod? Yes.

Did @pe-teacher leave this page? Yes ... well, that username disappeared but many suspect he's just using another account just like @coach. You just let the cat out of the bag there ...

Am I friends with @B-Train, @Natboy, @DinkumDog ...? tbh I don't think that's any of your business and has no revelance to this at all but ...

... no. I'm actually not friends with ANYONE on here as I live in an entirely different continent so I've never met anyone face-to-face. I don't know anyone here really as it's just a page so I can't call people I've never met friends as who knows what they're like away from the keyboard?

Have you been indirectly replying to @DinkumDog without tagging him into the conversations? Yes. It can be seen to everyone on here.

For clarity Tassie @PETeacher21 (I think that was the handle) reverted to the previous handle of @CaptainJackson but seems pretty quiet these days. And yes, was an ally of the protagonist. I have no beef there but I’m tagging because it’s uncool to mention someone without tagging. The rest as much as I know that you’ve said is factual. If only more knew the truth.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For clarity Tassie @PETeacher21 (I think that was the handle) reverted to the previous handle of @CaptainJackson but seems pretty quiet these days. And yes, was an ally of the protagonist. I have no beef there but I’m tagging because it’s uncool to mention someone without tagging. The rest as much as I know that you’ve said is factual. If only more knew the truth.
Oh! @CaptainJackson is the old pe-teacher? Well, fark me. I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. Interesting

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Which parts?

Can this pls stop. This happened years ago. You still blame me that you got banned after that kind of behaviour in the Man U thread?

1. I didn't ask for you to be banned. I just pointed out in a post the unsportmanlike behaviour to spoil the guys enjoyment of their Man U thread if you arent a fan...like if a Parra fan came on here bagging our team. You did that incessantly. Fellow Liverpool fans even asked you to stop. I never asked for you to be banned but others later told me they had asked.
2. I suggested that another General thread be started as a free for all for pains like yourself to be a smartarse in and that troublenakers like yourself be kept out of specific soccer fans clubs threads so they could be able to enjoy talk about their team together without other team fans spoiling it.
3. That was the sum total of my involvement. As if I can influence Mods!
4. After your petulant carry on I stayed out of the soccer threads.
5. I had no association with pe teacher in the thread or coach for that matter and a lot of kennellers did thank me for bringing a semblance of sense to the thread by suggesting a specific free for all thread.
6. Dinkum Dog started commenting first so I indirectly answered his statements.

For heavens sake. Have you listened to yourself. You are doing precisely what you accused me of.

Now can you, the others and myself just Ignore each other. We have nothing in common except the Bulldogs.

All along, and this has been going on for years, I just can not understand how you all let a middle aged woman get under your skins as you do. There's what 5? or 6? of you now who jump in to protect, defend, state your outrage and harrass me on behalf of each other. There could be nothing at all that I could have possibly said or done to warrant this level of craziness from you all.

I won't be responding further.

This is all just so ridiculous. Do any of you big tough 5/6 blokes ever think this may be a bit over done? It's all so childish and unnecessary. Just put me on Ignore. I have not initiated any contact with any of you guys since the Mods said not to yet have had to put up with snide schoolboy digs and harrassment all the whole time.

Tell me what it would take to make you all feel good again and not upset with a lone female who seems to trigger you all so bad.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can this pls stop. This happened years ago. You still blame me that you got banned after that kind of behaviour in the Man U thread?

1. I didn't ask for you to be banned. I just pointed out in a post the unsportmanlike behaviour to spoil the guys enjoyment of their Man U thread if you arent a fan...like if a Parra fan came on here bagging our team. You did that incessantly. Fellow Liverpool fans even asked you to stop. I never asked for you to be banned but others later told me they had asked.
2. I suggested that another General thread be started as a free for all for pains like yourself to be a smartarse in and that troublenakers like yourself be kept out of specific soccer fans clubs threads so they could be able to enjoy talk about their team together without other team fans spoiling it.
3. That was the sum total of my involvement. As if I can influence Mods!
4. After your petulant carry on I stayed out of the soccer threads.
5. I had no association with pe teacher in the thread or coach for that matter and a lot of kennellers did thank me for bringing a semblance of sense to the thread by suggesting a specific free for all thread.
6. Dinkum Dog started commenting first so I indirectly answered his statements.

For heavens sake. Have you listened to yourself. You are doing precisely what you accused me of.

Now can you, the others and myself just Ignore each other. We have nothing in common except the Bulldogs.

All along, and this has been going on for years, I just can not understand how you all let a middle aged woman get under your skins as you do. There's what 5? or 6? of you now who jump in to protect, defend, state your outrage and harrass me on behalf of each other. There could be nothing at all that I could have possibly said or done to warrant this level of craziness from you all.

I won't be responding further.

This is all just so ridiculous. Do any of you big tough 5/6 blokes ever think this may be a bit over done? It's all so childish and unnecessary. Just put me on Ignore. I have not initiated any contact with any of you guys since the Mods said not to yet have had to put up with snide schoolboy digs and harrassment all the whole time.

Tell me what it would take to make you all feel good again and not upset with a lone female who seems to trigger you all so bad.
1) You had never been on that thread, and have never been there since but were happy to go onto it to make 2-3 posts calling me out and to be banned. What brought you to that thread if you had never gone to it? Why have you never posted since? If you knew so much about that thread then you'd know of the history of the very people you were standing up for doing similar to me previously.

2) You called for all opposing fans to be banned from posting in opposing threads. I then said I'll stop posting completely. The other thread had already been set up before you said anything. Again though, why were you getting involved in a thread that you had never ever posted in before, had shown ZERO interest in and still haven't posted in even though my "smartarse" and "trouble maker" self was no longer a part of. Your reasoning doesn't make sense.

3) "As if I can influence Mods" Is it correct that some posters on here are not allowed to post emojis to your posts? And that they're not allowed to comment / reply directly to anything you say? That certain threads have magically disappeared recently, with this one most likely following suit soon. But you have no influence on the mods ... The hole you're digging is getting deeper.

4) After my carry on you stayed out of the soccer threads ... you were NEVER in them in the first place. What are you talking about? You had NEVER posted anything in that thread or any other soccer thread before you came into the United thread with all guns blazing. What are you talking about? You actually brought up a story about an ex Liverpool player Johnson which I repeatedly asked for you to elaborate on in a different soccer thread but you never said anything ... The hole you're digging is getting deeper.

5) A lot of kennelers thanked you. Yes, I see you're painting yourself as the great knight in shining armour that you love to do. Haha. It's true. You were magnificent in your 2-3 posts on that page and it changed EVERYTHING. So much so, that the very people you were sticking up for went to levels way way below what I ever did that upset you so so much ... Why haven't you said anything about them btw? Considering you like to be this saviour to the people and the page? Why haven't you mentioned their levels of trolling? Hmmm .... The hole you're digging is getting deeper.

6) So, you went against the rules you apparently put into place and wished for others to follow? Then complained when others started talking back and got involved? Really? .... The hole you're digging is getting deeper.

To be clear, I never argued about being banned and I'm still not. I went over the top and accept that, and I don't blame you. It was me who got myself banned by giving so much ammunition and only me, though people certainly manouvered well to get me out of there.

The point that I'm making about you is that you're an absolute hypocrite of the largest order. It's mad how you always play this victim card shouting"Poor me" "Poor me" "Poor me" but you instigate so so much.

Honestly Wendy. If you're a woman, a man, whoever it may be I really don't see sexes on here. I wouldn't have a clue who's man or woman or whoever as it's an internet forum that's faceless. It's why I don't count people on here as friends. You say you're a woman, but how do I know that? I wouldn't have a clue and it's never entered my mind ...

So, your continual fallback option of claiming people are being rude or whatever because you're a woman is pathetic. Simple as that.

Please stop pandering to the audience and trying to make out this is a group attack on you as it clearly isn't.

I've made VERY clear I'm not connected or in some coalition with @B-Train , @Natboy @DinkumDog but you still try to make it out that the world is against a "lone middle aged woman".

I've got you on ignore and haven't said boo to you until recently and that's all come from your attacks on @B-Train and then your indirect digs at @DinkumDog

Of course you won't respond any further as you've played the "poor woman" card and can just hold onto that. Playing the victim as always.

It's about time you grow up dear Wendy. If you want people to stop with you, perhaps you should stop with them.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There could be nothing at all that I could have possibly said or done to warrant this level of craziness from you all.
Calling someone a creep, a lowlife, a misogynist, a scumbag etc for no reason doesn't count I guess?

Being a woman has nothing to do with anything. I showed you nothing but respect before you went off at me. @Gene Krupa is a woman too who no one has a go at. And she has called you out with issues you've had with her in the past.

You say grown men should behave better. Well, grown women like yourself shouldn't say some of the things you've said.. It's a two way street... Believe it or not, there's a reason people are calling you out specifically and not others and it's got nothing to do with gender.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Tassie Devil our arguments about football are nothing. It's all banter and we can be adult about it and move on the next day. I don't remember any Russia/Ukraine beef though. Haha.