News Bulldogs defend players bye-round Holiday after Phil Gould’s Knights spray

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Change of subject.

Anyone want to join me in singing kumbaya & toasting marshmallows by the campfire.

I am the one wearing the Broncos jersey. Don't push me into the fire.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck there is some hypocrites out there. After the “victim” complained about us, Dinkum & I were told all three of us are banned from contacting or even mentioning each other & it would result in a ban if we did. Let’s see how the mods spin this one to protect the “perpetual victim”
Yet she gets to repeat the attacks she made and try and justify them by wensplaining... And she gets to mention everyone else without any repercussions. She's the ultimate protected species.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If you didn't go off like a toddler with the name calling and faux outrage towards me in the first place, I would never have tagged them.. I tagged them because finally I knew what they felt like for you to go off on an unwarranted rant and attack.

Even now you're doubling down by continually repeating and standing by what you said. Which is even worse. Great job wensplaining everything. As usual you're totally justified in your actions and it's everyone else's fault.. Yet you complain about being harassed and other peoples behaviour.. Hypocrite much?
You can rave on. Keep posting posts here and in other threads..but its me whose at fault. Pfft

As I said before. It's a pity the way it unfolded. I sincerely offered conciliation but you abused that offer and joined in laughing about that with your heroes. Fair enough. Your right to not accept that.

I ignored your first go at me about Ciro. That didnt work so you had another go....and I wasn't even the original poster who said CC was a Baz clone...I only said 'it seemed so' but that was enough to enrage you to demand an explanation. It's a public forum but I am under no obligation to justify my posts to you.

As I said, I have been putting up with this kind of harrassment since I explained I was a female. 95%of the guys on here are great. Just want to talk footy.

I had some contact me after your rubbish to ask me how I was/how do you put up with it. So it's just a small core of a few bad apples I have to put up with. The rest I either get along fine with or have DMs with ..or have a footy disagreement with and it blows over. Not everyone is as obsessed as you few are.

You really should stop using TK as your personal rant place against other members as you, and you mates, do to others as well as seen above.

Now you constantly bait in threads...just like those trolling guys, that you are now using as "role models" who you sympathise with?

As I've said to all of them. Don't put yourself thru any of this any longer.

Just put me on Ignore and get on with enjoying The Kennel.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can rave on. Keep posting posts here and in other threads..but its me whose at fault. Pfft

As I said before. It's a pity the way it unfolded. I sincerely offered conciliation but you abused that offer and joined in laughing about that with your heroes. Fair enough. Your right to not accept that.

I ignored your first go at me about Ciro. That didnt work so you had another go....and I wasn't even the original poster who said CC was a Baz clone...I only said 'it seemed so' but that was enough to enrage you to demand an explanation. It's a public forum but I am under no obligation to justify my posts to you.

As I said, I have been putting up with this kind of harrassment since I explained I was a female. 95%of the guys on here are great. Just want to talk footy.

I had some contact me after your rubbish to ask me how I was/how do you put up with it. So it's just a small core of a few bad apples I have to put up with. The rest I either get along fine with or have DMs with ..or have a footy disagreement with and it blows over. Not everyone is as obsessed as you few are.

You really should stop using TK as your personal rant place against other members as you, and you mates, do to others as well as seen above.

Now you constantly bait in threads...just like those trolling guys, that you are now using as "role models" who you sympathise with?

Haha. Bravo.. You've managed to make yourself the victim again. Somehow throwing unfounded misogynist allegations in there again too. I can't be bothered going back and forth. I have real work to do. Just like you do in your job as a professional victim.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha. Bravo.. You've managed to make yourself the victim again. Somehow throwing unfounded misogynist allegations in there again too. I can't be bothered going back and forth. I have real work to do. Just like you do in your job as a professional victim.
Thank you. I also have no wish to have further contact.... You said you were going to ignore me before so please do so.

Best for us both and TK to keep our spats off the pages.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you compare Bali to Queensland?
Bali has different laws you do something stupid that’s 20 years jail.
And in Queensland, you do something stupid ............ we congratulate you for being "NORMAL''

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He didn’t make a big deal of it.
did you watch the interview?
Exactly he was asked to comment about it and he did and all he really said was it wouldn’t have happened in my day.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tassie Troll your baiting and trolling in the Manchester United thread far surpassed anything I could possibly manage. You were obsessed. Even other Liverpool supporters had to ask you to stop harrassing. You were that batshit crazy.

Ok so now you 2 have both had your public sook against me. Just put me on Ignore and save everyone else from your schoolboy snifling and whinging. We've all had enough.

I will be reporting any reference to me in future as per Mods instructions, either direct or indirect. So do yourselves a favour and pretend I don't exist. Why you'd want to have anything at all to do with me is proof I live in your heads.

I have absolutely no intention, or wish, to have anything whatsoever to do with any of you, or your snarky mates so the arrangement should work out just fine for The Kennel.
Why don't you tag me into this or reply to me directly?

You're going to report me? For what exactly?

Just to clarify things for people on here as I imagine very few know what you're talking about.

Wendy magically appeared on a thread she had never ever posted on claiming to be a footy (soccer) fan and pushed for me to be banned. She had no place to be there but came in at the request of a few pushing me to be banned as they knew when the great Wendy complained on here things got done.

I got a thread ban for life.

Wendy has never been on that thread again.

The interesting thing is @peteacher (the person she was supporting) soon left this page. Then it was discovered @coach the other person she was supporting turned out to have multiple burner accounts who was trolling myself, his own thread and multiple others. A mod called him out for this and hasn't been seen since.

Where were you for this Wendy? Where's your faux outrage and calls for bans? I haven't seen you calling out coach for being batshit crazy as he went far beyond anything I could ever imagine by impersonating a rival supporter and constantly baiting other supporters his own and rival teams.

Quiet on that Wendy? Yeah, thought so.

Let's get to my "snarky mates."

You really are a fool. You do realise that @B-Train and I have been having a running battle for years now with polar opposite views on Ukraine/Russia and footy(soccer)? We're hardly friends Wendy, but when I see you doing your victim thing with him I'll call you out as he clearly did nothing wrong in this case. You were being a fool and he rightly pulled you up for it.

@DinkumDog and @Natboy have very different views to me on most things. We've never met and most likely never will. But, when I see you playing then victim thing again with them, I'll say something.

I'm just happy people are seeing the manipulating Wendy that twists things to get others banned. You craftily lay platforms so you can get others banned playing that you're taking the high road etc etc.

You're full of shit. Sorry. And I'll call you out whenever I want as I'm not harrassing you but simply commenting on things YOU say to others and me.

Banning people on leaving emojis on your posts is the most childish things I've seen on here. Oh, other than getting me thread banned from a thread you has never been on and have been on again since.

Stop speaking about "your" because there's no fucking mass movement against you you bat shit crazy person. No one here is pushing for you to be banned. Unlike what you did to me in a thread you'd never been in.

What does that make you?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck there is some hypocrites out there. After the “victim” complained about us, Dinkum & I were told all three of us are banned from contacting or even mentioning each other & it would result in a ban if we did. Let’s see how the mods spin this one to protect the “perpetual victim”
Nah, it's ok that she comments on you without using your name or tagging you. She knows how to dance around the rules and pull people into her world of shit to get them banned.

I hope people see through her shit, I really do. Disgusting as I see this as trolling what she's doing.

I'd have said nothing if she hadn't kept commenting on DD and you without doing it directly.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Where has @B-Train constantly baited in threads if you don't mind me asking?

I've seen him write passionate posts about Man City but that's the team he supports. I don't agree with his views but he's hardly baiting people?

I've seen him write passionate posts about the Ukraine/Russia war where he backs up his feelings with facts and information. I don't agree with his views but he's hardly baiting people.

I've seen him write passionate posts about the dogs as he clearly loves the club. Haven't seen him trying to bait people, especially not you.

Just stop it Wendy. Really.