Boycott Friday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
As much as we suck at the moment we cant boycott the players and this club i love.. we need to all stick strong and support our team.
Anything can happen in league.
Sharks went from the top of the league to shite house within a few games.

Have faith people. We can do it.
Man I miss Frank. He was the heart and soul of the team.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Imagine how Newcastle fans are feeling this year
Newcastle knew they were going to be shit. They're re-building.
Our club is telling us "we're going to 2 premierships by 2019".
You live by the sword, you die by the sword.... motherfuckers.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You people are thinking to small lets hire one of those planes that write shit in the sky and have it write sack des at ANZ vs South game.
As impressive as i actually think that is (more than an online petition anyway), i think ANZ stadium might be some sort of no fly zone?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it ?
There is always helicopters flying around.
I might have read it somewhere once... but you are right about helicopters... i was at agrand final when they lamded on in the stadium and Jimmy Barnes got out...

Meh, i'm probably full of shit *goes away to google*

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I might get a stuffed bulldog toy, shove a massive black dildo (with des written on it) up its ass, hang it from a drone, and fly it onto the field during the game. Is it live ?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a better idea . Turn up and support your team. We are sitting in 6th spot equal with teams 4 and 5.
We had 2 chances of securing 4th position now its up to other results. Not a hope in hell ill be traveling an hour and a half each way to spend a small fortune to be bored to death.
The dogs seasons is over nothing will change that

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Black armbands would be good if enough people did it, and the media knew about it, but then TPTB will probably say it is their initiative and put it down to a promotion for our new club sponsor.................

I did the black tape on the NRL badge all of last year but the bloody tape left a black mark on my jersey. Still a permanent reminder of my dislike for the NRL though.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More than likely we will be playing the Panthers in the 1st week of the finals.

Goneski

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yea, but that banners been around for years, and doust is still there.

Maybe they think it says Dust Doust, lol. That banner is so old and the push has been on since 2005 in one way or another ( two years prior to the following) so the message obviously has not had any effect or like our club they just don't care about what the fans think.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/oust-doust-skywriting-plan/story-e6frexnr-1111113838786

SHOULD his beloved Dragons strike trouble again this weekend, St George Illawarra boss Peter Doust would be advised not to look skywards for inspiration.

Provided a unique supporters' protest comes to fruition, Doust will not find a desirable answer written in the heavens.

The Daily Telegraph has learned the Dragon Army is attempting to hire a skywriter to relay their frustrations above Oki Jubilee Stadium during Sunday's televised clash against Manly. Clear weather permitting, angry fans are hoping to have the words "Oust Doust'' written in the sky.

Although the scheme's high-flying mastermind has refused to speak publicly out of fear of weekend cloud-cover, it is understood an approach was made to a Sydney-based skywriter earlier this week.

The trembling on-line forum boards of furious supporters shed further clues, with one post inviting members to contribute to a specially convened fund.

According to that post, $3400 was the figure quoted to serve Doust vengeance from above. But it appears the protest might be pie-in-the-sky stuff - or destined never to get off the ground - as only $700 committed had been committed by last night.

Seeking further answers, The Daily Telegraph managed to breach the clandestine group's inner circle. One member confirmed the plan would go ahead provided the money is raised. In a hushed tone, he told us that previous Doust protests had failed to capture the imagination.

The most notorious featured two scantily clad females straddling the Princes Highway waving an "Oust Doust'' banner at passing traffic. That was two years ago, and Doust hasn't gone anywhere.

But written in the sky, they claim, the identical message will be captured by Channel Nine cameras and broadcast for the entire nation to see.

Interestingly, the latest protest has as much to do with the team's dismal season than it their choice of jersey. Died-in-wool fans are furious at how irregularly the Dragons have worn their traditional Red V strip.

They are convinced Doust is following orders from jersey manufacturer Adidas for players to don an all-scarlet alternative. It's enough to make a Dragons fan turn red with anger ... and look to the skies for salvation.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Typical thread when the team is doing it tough lol
here we go again, Bad Des!! Bad Raelene!! lol
Don't suppose hanging on to the ball inside one own half would have anything to do with it AGAIN would it? we got back into double figures again didn't we?? NAAAHHHH lets blame Des, those on this thread threatening to boycott the game next week,,,,, please do and while your are at it stay away in 2017 too, we don't need supporters like you TBH
I believe it having respect for possession of the ball when you do get it, and I believe the following players are way out of form over the last 4 weeks....
Mbye
Lichaa
Browne
Graham
JMorris
Rona
Holland

Now that is large number of players I feel are performing poorly right now + add in the poor possession inside our 30m line being double figures for uncompleted sets for the second week in a row.... NAH.... lets just blame Des and Raelene!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Don't suppose hanging on to the ball inside one own half would have anything to do with it AGAIN would it? we got back into double figures again didn't we?? NAAAHHHH lets blame Des, those on this thread threatening to boycott the game next week,,,,, please do and while your are at it stay away in 2017 too, we don't need supporters like you TBH
I believe it having respect for possession of the ball when you do get it, and I believe the following players are way out of form over the last 4 weeks....
Mbye
Lichaa
Browne
Graham
JMorris
Rona
Holland

Now that is large number of players I feel are performing poorly right now + add in the poor possession inside our 30m line being double figures for uncompleted sets for the second week in a row.... NAH.... lets just blame Des and Raelene!!
READ MY POST, DES IS A CAREER KILLER and a big myth stop trying to make excuses for him .
You really think that we don't have predictable game plan?
Everything was riding on that cows game but the dogs dont turn up

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
is it a boycott if i dont usually go anyway?

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Evan an atomic bomb won't get rid of des he's so stubborn but I think if he's told to leave it will get ugly

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mbye
Lichaa
Browne
Graham
JMorris
Rona
Holland

Mate when was the last time we put on a play in opposition 20 that scored a try? We seem to only wait for a lucky bounce. We don't create things. This is what people are raging about and that is what they blame Des for. Our players are dropping the ball simply because the only way they feel they can score is if they push that pass. They have no confidence that our structure and non existing game plan will get us there. And of course Des looks at his stat's and says we're not completing so that's why we lost. Getting Tolman to cart the ball on the last will not fix this Des....
So please understand that people support Bulldogs for what we used to be about. Keep bashing the opposition into submission, put on the entertaining plays, and when we're down by 20 with 10 to go don't give up because we know we can win no matter what... Now that's the team I miss dearly and with Des in charge the last few years this has disappeared... He as a coach built this team... You cannot possibly tell me that he is not to blame for this...
For goodness sake we folded at Belmore... We could not get up for 80 minutes at our spiritual home ground... Where is the pride... Proud to be a Bulldog is no Moore... This is the problem we have...

Status
Not open for further replies.