Boycott Friday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Typical thread when the team is doing it tough lol
here we go again, Bad Des!! Bad Raelene!! lol
Don't suppose hanging on to the ball inside one own half would have anything to do with it AGAIN would it? we got back into double figures again didn't we?? NAAAHHHH lets blame Des, those on this thread threatening to boycott the game next week,,,,, please do and while your are at it stay away in 2017 too, we don't need supporters like you TBH
Listen here buddy, don't tell me what to do.
I've driven to Brisbane twice, Adelaide, Melbourne and to Newcastle and Canberra countless times to support my club.
I've been a member for the last 15 years.
I've invested 10's of thousands of dollars into my love for this club.
Thursday night was the last straw. To do that, at belmore, proves that the club has lost its identity.
Des is an import, so are most of the players. They have no idea what "Bulldogs" means. To them "Bulldogs" is just the depositer on their bank statement.
Peter Moore would've thrown up, after Thursday. I'm glad he's not here to see what's become of his club.
I will boycott, because their is no other way to show my disgust for the disassembly of a once great club.
Fuck you Des.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe they think it says Dust Doust, lol. That banner is so old and the push has been on since 2005 in one way or another ( two years prior to the following) so the message obviously has not had any effect or like our club they just don't care about what the fans think.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/oust-doust-skywriting-plan/story-e6frexnr-1111113838786

SHOULD his beloved Dragons strike trouble again this weekend, St George Illawarra boss Peter Doust would be advised not to look skywards for inspiration.

Provided a unique supporters' protest comes to fruition, Doust will not find a desirable answer written in the heavens.

The Daily Telegraph has learned the Dragon Army is attempting to hire a skywriter to relay their frustrations above Oki Jubilee Stadium during Sunday's televised clash against Manly. Clear weather permitting, angry fans are hoping to have the words "Oust Doust'' written in the sky.

Although the scheme's high-flying mastermind has refused to speak publicly out of fear of weekend cloud-cover, it is understood an approach was made to a Sydney-based skywriter earlier this week.

The trembling on-line forum boards of furious supporters shed further clues, with one post inviting members to contribute to a specially convened fund.

According to that post, $3400 was the figure quoted to serve Doust vengeance from above. But it appears the protest might be pie-in-the-sky stuff - or destined never to get off the ground - as only $700 committed had been committed by last night.

Seeking further answers, The Daily Telegraph managed to breach the clandestine group's inner circle. One member confirmed the plan would go ahead provided the money is raised. In a hushed tone, he told us that previous Doust protests had failed to capture the imagination.

The most notorious featured two scantily clad females straddling the Princes Highway waving an "Oust Doust'' banner at passing traffic. That was two years ago, and Doust hasn't gone anywhere.

But written in the sky, they claim, the identical message will be captured by Channel Nine cameras and broadcast for the entire nation to see.

Interestingly, the latest protest has as much to do with the team's dismal season than it their choice of jersey. Died-in-wool fans are furious at how irregularly the Dragons have worn their traditional Red V strip.

They are convinced Doust is following orders from jersey manufacturer Adidas for players to don an all-scarlet alternative. It's enough to make a Dragons fan turn red with anger ... and look to the skies for salvation.
"Des-exit"

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would like one thing done.
I would do this myself, but the 900km drive is a little bit of an issue for me.
I would love nothing more than to see a banner out the front of the stadium reading "Belmore sports ground, Home of the Imposters"
Just for everyone who works in the head office there to see as they drive in, including the players and most of all, Des.

I'll happily pay for the thing to get made. Just as long as someone can cable tie it to the fence out the front, take a photo and send it to the daily telecrap who would surely run it since they hate the Dogs as it is.
I guess this would be the only way to get through to Castle, the board and Des.
I think I like that , not so much for the publicity or to get at Des, but it eludes to the team being soft cocks
I like the angle.. Hopefully start a revolt

Last edited:

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Listen here buddy, don't tell me what to do.
I've driven to Brisbane twice, Adelaide, Melbourne and to Newcastle and Canberra countless times to support my club.
I've been a member for the last 15 years.
I've invested 10's of thousands of dollars into my love for this club.
Thursday night was the last straw. To do that, at belmore, proves that the club has lost its identity.
Des is an import, so are most of the players. They have no idea what "Bulldogs" means. To them "Bulldogs" is just the depositer on their bank statement.
Peter Moore would've thrown up, after Thursday. I'm glad he's not here to see what's become of his club.
I will boycott, because their is no other way to show my disgust for the disassembly of a once great club.
Fuck you Des.
FYI
Ted Glossop = Import
Gus Gould = Import
Warren Ryan = Import (Warren Ryan's Express) ;-)
Clive Churchill = Import
Kevin Ryan = Import

can't remember anymore?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FYI
Ted Glossop = Import
Gus Gould = Import
Warren Ryan = Import (Warren Ryan's Express) ;-)
Clive Churchill = Import
Kevin Ryan = Import

can't remember anymore?
I never said we haven't been successful with imports before. i just don't think that's what's needed now.
When a team performs like ours has for 3 games straight at belmore, it's clear they haven't embraced the culture and have no understanding of the foundation the club was built on.
....just to add, I'm to averse to a coach from another club. I just want one that understands the bulldog way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.