Boycott Friday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

As much as we suck at the moment we cant boycott the players and this club i love.. we need to all stick strong and support our team.
Anything can happen in league.
Sharks went from the top of the league to shite house within a few games.

Have faith people. We can do it.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
As much as we suck at the moment we cant boycott the players and this club i love.. we need to all stick strong and support our team.

I'll watch because loyalty forces me to. I can make it interesting by seeing whether the grass grows faster than our scoring opportunities.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe 2 signs outside Belmore Sports Ground..

1 "SACK DES"
2 (underneath it) "THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK"

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
black arm bands in memory of the death of our club culture and history....... cheap as shit to make (black tape or elastic) and can be handed out at the game tip the media off to bring it to their attention and hope lots get on board

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

People that are associated with the club that have half a brain will know that were not boycotting the players and if the players dont see this they may have to ask the ones that have half a brain where the fuck everyone is. Im sure they'll work it out.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like one thing done.
I would do this myself, but the 900km drive is a little bit of an issue for me.
I would love nothing more than to see a banner out the front of the stadium reading "Belmore sports ground, Home of the Imposters"
Just for everyone who works in the head office there to see as they drive in, including the players and most of all, Des.

I'll happily pay for the thing to get made. Just as long as someone can cable tie it to the fence out the front, take a photo and send it to the daily telecrap who would surely run it since they hate the Dogs as it is.
I guess this would be the only way to get through to Castle, the board and Des.
Im pretty sure tolman would somehow manage to get in the way of the banner

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
black arm bands in memory of the death of our club culture and history....... cheap as shit to make (black tape or elastic) and can be handed out at the game tip the media off to bring it to their attention and hope lots get on board
I like this idea a lot
We need to get to the club through the media

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this idea a lot
We need to get to the club through the media
If somebody puts the effort into making one up i can happily get the rest done. Remember the kevin moore banner few yrs ago..... ;)

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might I suggest a more subtle approach, and everyone wear black arm bands. If the media ask, we can politely say it's for Bulldogs pride, and a team that once believed in itself.
If that could actually be organised en mass that would be an epic symbol.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a better idea . Turn up and support your team. We are sitting in 6th spot equal with teams 4 and 5.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have thought about the sign idea someone would need to layer it around there body basically walk in and unravel in the bathrooms . Last time with that negative Kevin Moore flag those boys wrapped it up in the big flags as they walked in so you couldn't tell anything was inside it's easy to do

Status
Not open for further replies.