Boycott Friday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's no other way to get the point across.
The club doesn't listen. if you send an email you'll get a standard response. If you comment in the newspaper or on fan forums, you're "insignificant".
But....
If 10000 fans are missing and the kennel is empty, they will be embarrassed, the media will ask questions that they won't be able to duck.
Seriously, make Friday night a Souths home game.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whether you stay home or go to the game, one thing for certain is that we will bring the same game plan......Nothing seems to be getting through Dessies head! Bring a banner that says "Change the game plan"

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd prefer 5000 sack Des signs, 5000 fuck of crusher you fat C@#$ signs but meh

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd prefer 5000 sack Des signs, 5000 fuck of crusher you fat C@#$ signs but meh
10000 people missing, is the same thing, but you won't get stopped at the door for having an offensive sign.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
10000 people missing, is the same thing, but you won't get stopped at the door for having an offensive sign.
I know mate but our PR machine would come up with some shit about cold weather or traffic. Heads are stuck up there own arses

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whether you stay home or go to the game, one thing for certain is that we will bring the same game plan......Nothing seems to be getting through Dessies head! Bring a banner that says "Change the game plan"
I like that idea better

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know mate but our PR machine would come up with some shit about cold weather or traffic. Heads are stuck up there own arses
They won't be able to, that's the beauty of the plan.
Friday night vs Souths would normally draw 30-40k if it's only 20k and 15k are Souths supporters, it'll be impossible to conceal.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure des has heard it a million times but he is so stubborn he will continue with this shit to try and prove everyone wrong.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not turning up will have no affect. The team hasn't been turning up for weeks now, and nothing has changed.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They won't be able to, that's the beauty of the plan.
Friday night vs Souths would normally draw 30-40k if it's only 20k and 15k are Souths supporters, it'll be impossible to conceal.
There won't be 15k people there all up billy boy
Souths fans have dropped off considerably this year too
They'll prob get 10k but post up 14k crowd just to justify their existence

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I would like one thing done.
I would do this myself, but the 900km drive is a little bit of an issue for me.
I would love nothing more than to see a banner out the front of the stadium reading "Belmore sports ground, Home of the Imposters"
Just for everyone who works in the head office there to see as they drive in, including the players and most of all, Des.

I'll happily pay for the thing to get made. Just as long as someone can cable tie it to the fence out the front, take a photo and send it to the daily telecrap who would surely run it since they hate the Dogs as it is.
I guess this would be the only way to get through to Castle, the board and Des.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Protest outside Belmore where you can have whatever signs you want, and tip the media off so they are there.

That would really send a message.
I share your frustration, but it would just make us look like poor sports; and the media would use it to take the mickey out of our supporters.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Protest outside Belmore where you can have whatever signs you want, and tip the media off so they are there.

That would really send a message.
fucking hell, I think you & I are on the same level sometimes.. our minds are in sync.

What am I thinking now? :P

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I am not going on Friday. Not after that performance. I will save some cash/effort and watch it from home.

I have a season membership, and I have missed quite a few games this year (some unavoidable but some I could have attended) and I don't even care because of how terrible we are to watch.

WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would like one thing done.
I would do this myself, but the 900km drive is a little bit of an issue for me.
I would love nothing more than to see a banner out the front of the stadium reading "Belmore sports ground, Home of the Imposters"
Just for everyone who works in the head office there to see as they drive in, including the players and most of all, Des.

I'll happily pay for the thing to get made. Just as long as someone can cable tie it to the fence out the front, take a photo and send it to the daily telecrap who would surely run it since they hate the Dogs as it is.
I guess this would be the only way to get through to Castle, the board and Des.
Ill happily do it

Status
Not open for further replies.