Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, when Davey’s name was mentioned, Gordon Tallis asked “Who?”. He was strongly supporting James Graham & the Dogs.
I think you would get Gordon’s reaction from the majority of old school forwards, you don’t dog the boys and you don’t dog the clubs that gave you an opportunity, especially if you where a chicken shit that couldn’t cut the mustard

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think you would get Gordon’s reaction from the majority of old school forwards, you don’t dog the boys and you don’t dog the clubs that gave you an opportunity, especially if you where a chicken shit that couldn’t cut the mustard
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Gordon literally dog the boys and sit out an entire season?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Plenty of players have said that teams train differently than what they used to and no one here bats an eyelid. As soon as it’s against the coach they backed their entire reputation on they have to get aggressive about it.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So far we have several players who aren’t happy with what’s going on and the ones who are “on the bus” like Reed are putting in the most putrid performances of all time. All signs point to CiralCuck being useless

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming who needed to go, including yourself
It's funny how all these fringe shit boxes are complaining but the real pros are backing the coach.
We have real pros?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So far we have several players who aren’t happy with what’s going on and the ones who are “on the bus” like Reed are putting in the most putrid performances of all time. All signs point to CiralCuck being useless
Not surprised Reed is team Ciraldo. Ciraldo is the guy who can help him reach his goal of missing 150 tackles in a season. He was so close this year.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not surprised Reed is team Ciraldo. Ciraldo is the guy who can help him reach his goal of missing 150 tackles in a season. He was so close this year.
Really when you look at my post how can you have another opinion. It’s clear as day what happened

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming who needed to go, including yourself
It's funny how all these fringe shit boxes are complaining but the real pros are backing the coach.
Who in the flying fuck are the real pros

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I see no reason to doubt Davey. Seems like a straight shooter to me.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Really when you look at my post how can you have another opinion. It’s clear as day what happened
Yeah, he clearly sucks. I’m just cut no one laughed at my joke about Ciraldo tying players together by the testes and making them sumo wrestle.

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, he cowardly sucks. I’m just cut no one laughed at my joke about Ciraldo tying players together by the testes and making them sumo wrestle.
Way too many posts today I didn’t even see it

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Amazing how the kennel gets annoyed that players don’t give their real opinion and the second one does…..