Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
All of this doesn’t change the fact that Ciraldo is out of his depth as head coach. It really is a flip of the coin as to whether he will improve next year. Everyone is distracted by Davey and others. Ciraldo has had zero traction with this squad and has failed to develop any sort of winning, tough or resilient culture. I want him to do well, I think deep down everyone does, but these are the facts.
Deadwood clean out or not, I think you are right in saying he won’t be able to lift the spirits of the boys to be winners. Clearing out lazy players (I’m stil sceptical of this story) is one component but getting results is another. The players who come to replace these players won’t be any better in terms of talent

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It was what he didn’t say that buried him, he didn’t outline one incident that would indicate that the training regime at the dogs was over the top, purely because there weren’t any. He just couldn’t compete with a 21 year old Jacob Preston and that is somehow CC’s and the clubs fault. What Jamma said and how he said it was as good as it gets for mine.
You are very susceptible to propaganda.
Use critical thought.
There are 3x 2nd rower spots in the 17. One of those players (kikau) was done round 1. Davey playerd in the 17 mostly when fit. He doesn’t give a fuck about Preston.
The reality is he didn’t like it here and wanted out. You need to accept this instead of blindly listening to James Graham’s one sided narrative.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Use critical thought.
There are 3x 2nd rower spots in the 17. One of those players (kikau) was done round 1. Davey playerd in the 17 mostly when fit. He doesn’t give a fuck about Preston.
The reality is he didn’t like it here and wanted out. You need to accept this instead of blindly listening to James Graham’s one sided narrative.
EAD deadshit

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Use critical thought.
Kennelers for the most part are susceptible to all the propaganda as It deflects from the reality of the position this club is really in. Fucked if I know why this Davey nonsense and coupled with Cc's well executed press conference and support from Graham has given fans belief that the corner has well and truly been turned and success is imminent.

It's just a pleasant fiction for fans to take with them in the build up to next season.

And despite people saying they won't overhype we all know it's gonna be like this year on roids heading into 2024.

Ciraldo has a baptism of fire under his belt,
Crichton coming,
Xerri coming & Some dudds moving on will all blend together nicely to form an extremely optimistic outlook.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Use critical thought.
So you are advocating we support a Parra player over one of our own?

You really post some dumb shit.

Think first, type later

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a shame. I wanted to see this fella go against the dogs next year….in cup. Fck this snitch **** and his views on coaching ideologies lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just another victim of our UFC training camp.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah… interesting it doesn’t happen at Penrith who did the same training for 3-4 years straight… just lucky I guess
It's not the same, you're just assuming it is. Why is our defence the WORST despite having the Panther defence coach? Why was our attack THE WORST despite having the Panthers attack coach (Baz)? Hello??