Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The timing of Davey giving his thoughts is the issue. He is either very naive or a fkn bitch for talking to the media about his thoughts on Ciros coaching this week. He had months to make a comment.
One of those times Davey just needed to take a deep breath and walk away without comment. What he has alluded to, has not enhanced his reputation nor marketability as a player.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we the only club in the nrl that can’t get anyone medically retired ffs ??

Surely we could have Jacko medically retired.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The timing of Davey giving his thoughts is the issue. He is either very naive or a fkn bitch for talking to the media about his thoughts on Ciros coaching this week. He had months to make a comment.
Well we know why now
Big cuck bitch can't recover from his finger injury and is about to be taken out the back like a racehorse

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we know why now
Big cuck bitch can't recover from his finger injury and is about to be taken out the back like a racehorse
It’s actually a disgrace that it’s news mate.

Fringe first grader
Parra missed the 8
Lots of other players medically retired from concussion

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the **** has a sook about our methods. But doesn’t praise the club for sitting him out the first month due to concussion. Goes to Parra. Suffers I think one HIAs and now retires. Did Parra fuck him over? Is he going to come out and sook about them playing through concussion?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s actually a disgrace that it’s news mate.

Fringe first grader
Parra missed the 8
Lots of other players medically retired from concussion
which NRL players medically retired from concussion weren't reported on ?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not the same, you're just assuming it is. Why is our defence the WORST despite having the Panther defence coach? Why was our attack THE WORST despite having the Panthers attack coach (Baz)? Hello??
It’s a very similar program with the wrestling you keep whinging about and that’s not an assumption. If you think you can take a dog shit system and change it in one season you are delusional. You have already acknowledged Gus is playing the long game.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s a very similar program with the wrestling you keep whinging about and that’s not an assumption. If you think you can take a dog shit system and change it in one season you are delusional. You have already acknowledged Gus is playing the long game.
Sure, but we got WORSE this year.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sure, but we got WORSE this year.
I’m not disputing that mate. But the fact remains the wrestling program is provided by the same coaches that put Penrith through their paces. It’s a fair stretch to suggest that’s why Davey is retiring from concussions.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m not disputing that mate. But the fact remains the wrestling program is provided by the same coaches that put Penrith through their paces. It’s a fair stretch to suggest that’s why Davey is retiring from concussions.
The UFC training camp is more a joke about our overall training program than the actual wrestling aspect. No one can convince me that the amount of injuries we got through training this season is normal.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
He must have been concussed when he talked to the press.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The UFC training camp is more a joke about our overall training program than the actual wrestling aspect. No one can convince me that the amount of injuries we got through training this season is normal.
What about the teams that had more?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Well when you significantly increase the workload of physical activity it takes a while for the body to adapt. I’d rather go through this now lifting the overall standards then keep training like a bottom 4 team because it’s easier on the body in the short team.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are we the only club in the nrl that can’t get anyone medically retired ffs ??

Surely we could have Jacko medically retired.
Everything we do is suspicious to the NRL and every living journo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well when you significantly increase the workload of physical activity it takes a while for the body to adapt. I’d rather go through this now lifting the overall standards then keep training like a bottom 4 team because it’s easier on the body in the short team.
I'd rather not break our players. We started the season well and then everything turned to shit about 2 months in when the bulk of the squad was busted.