Adam Elliott - I’m done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously I question if this guy is up to it?
8 runs for 52 meters today.
Defence is average, and that’s being kind.
Who was on here last season hand wringing that he was going to sign with another club?
He got upgraded and signed a three year contract and is repaying the club with shit performance after shit performance.
Well we’re stuck with him I guess, hopefully Pay can get him up to first grade standard?
I think Pays having trouble bringing any of the team up to first grade standard on that disgusting pathetic performance tonight

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our team has a few players including Elliot that are very lucky to be playing First Grade at moment
on that performance tonight I think the whole team is lucky to be playing first grade

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Pays having trouble bringing any of the team up to first grade standard on that disgusting pathetic performance tonight
4 runs for 23 meters tonight.
He got hooked really early tonight.
Not sure how many minutes he played?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which starting lock in any team plays 20mins a game

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is a slow useless dud. Fuk him off before he contaminates the rest of the team.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was hooked because he was creating massive holes in our defensive line with poor positioning.. he may not have missed a tackle this year, but gees he has some line break assists... For the opposition

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not surprised. Looked absolutely gassed after 9 minutes. Then he left a gaping hole for Crocker to run through and setup a try.

He wasn’t even fit enough to get back into the defensive line on his side of the field by the time they scored in the corner.

At the end of the day It’s not his fault he’s not good enough and gets selected. The coach shouldn’t be picking him.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Did Elliott play tonight??
What a waist off bench.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just seeing that filth perm bounce up and down as he runs into the field makes my heart sink. He’s simply not up to first grade.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very well said
Guy is a reserve grader at best and belongs in reserve grade
Has no idea and 95% of the time gets dominated in attack and defence
Lichaas service is still shocking can’t pass from the ground and consistently lobs the ball above the receivers head giving defence plenty of time to get in our faces o Lu improvement has been the running game ffs can’t he hit someone on the chest

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was he hooked? Seemed like it.. came back on in the last minute. Surely this means he is demoted/dropped next week?

Fark I backed this kid last year and in the off season but he has just been a massive dissapointment. Physically he’s just not up to scratch. Can’t do anything in attack or defence.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not surprised. Looked absolutely gassed after 9 minutes. Then he left a gaping hole for Crocker to run through and setup a try.

He wasn’t even fit enough to get back into the defensive line on his side of the field by the time they scored in the corner.

At the end of the day It’s not his fault he’s not good enough and gets selected. The coach shouldn’t be picking him.
Agree he is not first grade standard.
But he is signed for three years!!!
Elliott is the prefect example of the fact we just do not have the quality players this season.
Danny Fualalo is also borderline 1st grade standard. He runs hard but makes a lot of errors also.
It is obvious now we just don't have a forward pack that can dominate.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well i've given it to Elliot when he's played poorly, so credit where credit (in my mind, anyway), is due. I think he's played quite well so far tonight. He's had the 1 bad drop, but had a strong game so far considering what i saw in previous games...

Status
Not open for further replies.