Adam Elliott - I’m done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on is that all you lot have got. You've been death riding him for 6 months. He comes out tonight and shows that he is a good footy player when he gets the ball in the right spots and all you can come up with is a begrudging acknowledgement.......Weak as.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Elliott is Fkn shit!!!!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He had a good game tonight.
Looking forward to seeing Adam playing as well next Thursday.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All he has to do is shave those locks off now lol.. He like all the boys stood up and he got a nice try to add to our telly.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
He must read the kennel. Fired him up obviously. I got hear him saying “fuk those niff nuffs on the kennel!!”

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh Jackson copped as much criticism in his first couple of years in the NRL. So many of the people who have thrown shit at Elliott wanted toi see Jackson get sacked a few years back. I'm glad that our coaching staff have more of a clue than a lot of kennelers.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on is that all you lot have got. You've been death riding him for 6 months. He comes out tonight and shows that he is a good footy player when he gets the ball in the right spots and all you can come up with is a begrudging acknowledgement.......Weak as.
You can't think his performance was acceptable the first five rounds?

Yes he played well last night and the team needs him to play at that level week in, week out, the problem with Adam is he is not consistent at all.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can't think his performance was acceptable the first five rounds?

Yes he played well last night and the team needs him to play at that level week in, week out, the problem with Adam is he is not consistent at all.
The start of a good patch of form always starts with one game.

I am not a fan. But fmd, had a great game last night in attack (on and off the ball) and if defence.

Hope he can build of this to get some consistency in his game

In a season which is going to be full of negatives. I'll take the positives when they come

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ve been a critic of this guy, but if he plays like he did last night, we should win more than we lose this year. He and s the boys need to be consistent every week , that game is the benchmark.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Admitt it. He had a good game last night.

yeah.... nah... mediocre opposition last night... FCK Elliott..

Im pretty sure Lolo ran over the top of him last night pretty easily, him and that other shit player JMK...

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
By the end of the season i think a lot of people will change their opinion of Adam Elliott
I already have. He had a ripper game. Now we know what he is capable of, we want to see more of it.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watched him play since he was a kid. Puts in a big effort. Could not dominate in defence or attack today. Got left on the ground or hanging onto legs too many times. Makes no impact in attack. Don’t know if anyone in ISP will do any better but it’s time to try. Ryse Martin had a great game last week. Unfortunately I’m sure Beast will come in for Tolman. It’s a lottery for the other spots. On a side note not a lot being made of how many tries Jacko is letting in. I reckon more this season than all other seasons together. Our big 3 forwards are just under par this year for me. Licha and RFM consistently our best. The rest need to step it up big time. The refs killed us today but our defence was pretty good for the most. Ball control killed us more than anything.

Who is Beast? are you referring to Feastwood lol fat fuck...sick of seeing his ass crack every time he gets off the ground after being dominated and I am still not convinced on Lichaa either......give me Damian Cook any day of the week.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah.... nah... mediocre opposition last night... FCK Elliott..

Im pretty sure Lolo ran over the top of him last night pretty easily, him and that other shit player JMK...
Just lol.

You can't evem swallow your pride. JKM had a defensive blinder. What game were you watching???

Fmd take the good for what it is. He will prob crumble again next round but he had a blinder. Simple.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s not get excited a lot of players would have thrived last night against a below average cowboys side. I take my hat off and say he did play well but playing well one game and flop the next doesn’t prove anything. Consistency is what we all want so let’s all hope he can continue it next week or he will be cursed again on the kennel if he doesn’t lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Jackson copped as much criticism in his first couple of years in the NRL. So many of the people who have thrown shit at Elliott wanted toi see Jackson get sacked a few years back. I'm glad that our coaching staff have more of a clue than a lot of kennelers.
The same thing happened with Finucane. People complained about his handling errors and penalties conceded when he was at the club. Now that Finucane has left he's talked about as the one that got away. You just can't please everybody on here unless we win every game

Status
Not open for further replies.