Adam Elliott - I’m done

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The same thing happened with Finucane. People complained about his handling errors and penalties conceded when he was at the club. Now that Finucane has left he's talked about as the one that got away. You just can't please everybody on here unless we win every game
Yeah people did complain about his errors/pens but you are missing a key point—most people on here didn’t want him gone

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah people did complain about his errors/pens but you are missing a key point—most people on here didn’t want him gone
You're missing the point that people on here complain about the performances of players in our jersey and miraculously think the same player is much better once he leaves. Finucane plays the same game and hasn't evolved that much really just playing about 10 extra minutes.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just lol.

You can't evem swallow your pride. JKM had a defensive blinder. What game were you watching???

Fmd take the good for what it is. He will prob crumble again next round but he had a blinder. Simple.
Nothing to swallow. JMK is not what the dogs need whether he defended well or not. His attack is absolutely woeful and puts more pressure on Foran to create something. And it also makes it easier for opposition to defend. So the fact he did what he gets paid to do and that's tackle, its nothing to crow about..

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nothing to swallow. JMK is not what the dogs need whether he defended well or not. His attack is absolutely woeful and puts more pressure on Foran to create something. And it also makes it easier for opposition to defend. So the fact he did what he gets paid to do and that's tackle, its nothing to crow about..
JMK iS woeful in attack he has benji all over him his played what 5 games do u expect him to be benji settle down he's defence is great he took down coen Hess billion times had all heart and plenty of balls something we've been missing for a while he had a great game overall attack and defence

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
JMK iS woeful in attack he has benji all over him his played what 5 games do u expect him to be benji settle down he's defence is great he took down coen Hess billion times had all heart and plenty of balls something we've been missing for a while he had a great game overall attack and defence
He is fkn shit. Not FG standard.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot had the best game of his career last night

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You can't think his performance was acceptable the first five rounds?

Yes he played well last night and the team needs him to play at that level week in, week out, the problem with Adam is he is not consistent at all.
Seems to me like he has hardly played in the first 5 rounds. Would get 10-15 mins then the hook. reminds me of 2016 when he debuted. He only got short stints then and got so excited he would make mistakes. Yesterday seemed like the first time he got a long stint and it showed. He still made a mistake or two but he just seems like the kind of player who needs to be in the game to play well. Anyway the point is if everyone sticks it to him when he blows up then they should also line up to pat him on the back. On a side note I was pretty impressed with Fine in the game. Wasn't watching him specifically but I did notice he did a lot of good things. So that's another benchie we hopefully can rely on now.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doesnt make it wrong, he is fucking shit...
Maybe. He may be the worst player in the league. But the fact you cant admitt he had a great (even good) game makes you look like the child you are.

Micko1979

Waterboy
Reaction score
Seems to me like he has hardly played in the first 5 rounds. Would get 10-15 mins then the hook. reminds me of 2016 when he debuted. He only got short stints then and got so excited he would make mistakes. Yesterday seemed like the first time he got a long stint and it showed. He still made a mistake or two but he just seems like the kind of player who needs to be in the game to play well. Anyway the point is if everyone sticks it to him when he blows up then they should also line up to pat him on the back. On a side note I was pretty impressed with Fine in the game. Wasn't watching him specifically but I did notice he did a lot of good things. So that's another benchie we hopefully can rely on now.
I agree, he needs more minutes not less. He is certainly a confidence player and can turn into a 65-70 minute lock with his high fitness level.

Micko1979

Waterboy
Reaction score
Maybe. He may be the worst player in the league. But the fact you cant admitt he had a great (even good) game makes you look like the child you are.
Children are actually very honest about their mistakes, tools however.....

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot had the best game of his career last night
He played okay but jeez if that’s his career best game I’m petrified. Mind you he’s only playing lock due to injuries I’d hope.

He did play pretty well though.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He played with plenty of energy which is good if he cuts out his usual knock on and occasionally getting brushed off in d happy days

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He played with plenty of energy which is good if he cuts out his usual knock on and occasionally getting brushed off in d happy days
He’ll be targeted in the roosters game.

Tomololo was breaking our line like crazy, except lucky for us, the cowboys didn’t have the polish to finish it off.

The roosters know that our d is suspect, and we should expect them to just go up the middle, and/or expose the edge with hoppa and Montoya.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
one good game does not make up for what he has delivered so far this year.. he is going to have deliver consistent good performance to justify his position in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.