Adam Elliott - I’m done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Of the current starting locks in the comp (other than the obvious Taumalolo) - who else can bend the line and create a half break?
Everyone bar Elliott

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I said before that Fine should be trained up to play in the centres. He has good tackling technique, surprisingly good speed. He should replace Hoppa.
I went to school and played with him over the years. He doesn't need to be trained to play in the centres he played in the 20's, NSW Cup and NRL level in the centres already. You can just slot him in there now. Agree with you on his tackling and speed. Can't see Hoppa being dropped realistically.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said before that Fine should be trained up to play in the centres. He has good tackling technique, surprisingly good speed. He should replace Hoppa.
I idea has merit. He actually put on some footwork and get through the line last week.

Malla

Reaction score
Answered your question didn't it LOL
It was a shit answer hence the LOL. None of these players 'bend the line back' or create opportunities lol they're all work

Yes they are better than Elliot, but they've all been playing first grade for more than 2 years barring fisher harris. Maybe you should go follow a different team coach

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That sideways run against the Broncos last season and the drop ball was it.Elliott strikes at 33:15

Come on we need to get serious if we want to win a premiership in the near future. These guys have to go - not good enough.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sadly, Elliot proves that attitude isn't everything.

Kinda like sex, when you try too hard, you drop your bundle before you get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.