Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Martin last two games has been very good

Tolman injuries

JJ to 13 and Martin to 11

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His biggest problem, and ours because he gets picked each week, is he is AS THICK AS TWO SHORT PLANKS lol.

I can live with a small forward who gives it his all but get dominated, but the fucken dumb shit? Yeah nah, still fuming over that stupid penalty on their line. He is the forward version of Frawley.
That penalty was the killer for me

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seriously I question if this guy is up to it?
8 runs for 52 meters today.
Defence is average, and that’s being kind.
Who was on here last season hand wringing that he was going to sign with another club?
He got upgraded and signed a three year contract and is repaying the club with shit performance after shit performance.
Well we’re stuck with him I guess, hopefully Pay can get him up to first grade standard?
Fuck yeah-
I was copping flak about this Mong when I was giving him shit.

He is not even a footballer!!!
MY theory is he has been trying to be photographed, interviewed , publicity shots as much as possible to make it out he is the face of the team so he won’t get dumped!

Dump him already!!!
He is shit and offers nothing!
His head causes me enough pain as it is.

Luv this thread cause he shits me and want him out of the 17.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mr run it up with gusto and stumble and trip and fall
And knock on without a finger laid apon him!

Drop mr useless!!

Why why is he in our 17!!! Because he has a 3 yr contract that des fkn spent on when that money could have gone towards graham or Reynolds!

We signed this Mong and prioritised him instead of the 2 mentioned??!
P l e a s e!!!!!

I said it all last year and was copping it!
Now all of you see what I see!

He is not a first grader and luves the camera.

U watch how many publicity shots he is in it and when we win - chases the mic for a talk!

Pls drop him
Already! Enough of this Mong!!!

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Right from the start I never seen anything special, blokes were jizzing about him
I thought I was going mad thinking he was average when people banging on about him
His slow, ineffective, and dumb, how long does he have to ha d on to a defender for and how many times does he have to get penalised for it before he wakes up

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Right from the start I never seen anything special, blokes were jizzing about him
I thought I was going mad thinking he was average when people banging on about him
His slow, ineffective, and dumb, how long does he have to hang on to a defender for, and how many times does he have to get penalised for it before he wakes up

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately for Adam, he’s thicker than a whale omelette. You can’t play first grade with shit for brains.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliot was average coming through the grades - has played one game in first grade in which he played well - against Canberra last year. Overall the dogs do not have enough first grade quality players - thanks you Dese / Raelene / Cleal.
I'm not a big fan of Rhyse Martin but but I think he woul offer more than Elliot and be more consistent than Tualau

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot &fualalo were dreadful,but I was very proud of that effort,the amount of tacking that we had to do on our line,really took the steam out of us,11to 3 penalty count at half time,but need new blood on our bench

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have hated Elliott for years now and have seen how shit he was since day 1. I gave him a chance this year being new coach etc etc. Just proved even more how fucking shit he is...

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly could've been penalised for pretty much every tackle he was involved in yesterday, held on way too long.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He reminds me of a frawley we all had hope when we first saw him and he done some great things... but now he gets dominated in all most every tackle, has butter fingers and as someone previously said he hangs onto the tackle for way to long and I cringe every time he does so we don’t get a penalty... the kid needs to get dropped and try some new blood I think the des curse has entered into his system and taken over

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His game against the Broncos was enough. He has no clue.

This cream puff pack is done. The whole bench needs new players - Pay needs to recruit well in the off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.