Opinion 7PM Wokeject

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate Sky News Australia was the biggest proponent (worldwide) of the 2020 election big lie in the US. Murdoch publications/media are not just headline outrage factories, there's plenty in the accusations they make that is full of shit.
i have actually have no doubt there was some form of voter fraud but it wasnt huge and didn’t affect the result

But by the same token just like how the other media outlets to this day try make out trumps win due to Russian collusion .

But I think you will find in both examples there was outrage on Twitter before these “mainstream “ media ran with these topics

Most of the topics there days from the “murdoch media “ come from Twitter as - rare to see an article that doesn’t refer to Twitter clown posts

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100% mate, let's just not pretend that this is unique to twitter though nor that murdoch publications are not the biggest offenders of this outrage factory bullshit in Aus, US and UK.
Not arguing at all my bro, the line between MSM and social media is growing ever thinner by the day.

News isn't news anymore. It's just reporting what happened with whatever your opinion/agenda spun into it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Pathetic show and pathetic hosts.
I thought Grace Tame wasn’t a bad sort (for an anorexic Tasmanian) until she opened her mouth. I know she’s been through a lot when younger but dammmm seriously she reminds me of Greta Thunberg & I suspect she likes to bend the truth a little too
Snap. I thought gee she's like a blonde Greta Thunberg myself lol.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i have actually have no doubt there was some form of voter fraud but it wasnt huge and didn’t affect the result

But by the same token just like how the other media outlets to this day try make out trumps win due to Russian collusion .

But I think you will find in both examples there was outrage on Twitter before these “mainstream “ media ran with these topics

Most of the topics there days from the “murdoch media “ come from Twitter as - rare to see an article that doesn’t refer to Twitter clown posts
I deleted Twitter years ago.
It was the only form of social media I had and I couldn’t even stand that. The noise, the hate, the crap, the toxic content - it does your head in. I’d rather be talking to someone over a beer, even if our views differed than the sewer of social media. It’s a cancer dressed as a beauty parade doing society more harm than good in my view.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Speaking of wokeness, I've heard that White Lady Funerals are changing their name because it's discriminatory or alienating to non white customers and they've had too much negative backlash about their name..

They should change their name to Rainbow Unicorn Funeral Homes to make everyone happy. I always thought it was a weird name.. But the woke crowd are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
What the fuck is happening to the world. Only their outfits are white and we’ve had a mix of races of the white ladys at funerals.

These politically correct woke cancel culture leftist minorities will never be happy until the whole world and all of our history are changed.
Get a life (and a job)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What the fuck is happening to the world. Only their outfits are white and we’ve had a mix of races of the white ladys at funerals.

These politically correct woke cancel culture leftist minorities will never be happy until the whole world and all of our history are changed.
Get a life (and a job)
I don't think they understand that in the context of a funeral home, the White Lady name refers to the divinity and holiness that white symbolises in relation to heaven and the afterlife etc etc. And the ladies touch is meant to indicate that there will be elegance and style to their services...

Thats my understanding of what they were thinking when they came up with that name.. As a man I wasn't offended that it was called White Lady Funerals this whole time. But I guess according to the Woke handbook, I should have been and now I can claim I was objectified and discriminated against by such an oppressive name..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Problem is, is there a truly independent, non-corruptable investigator these days?
Maybe, maybe not. But an unassociated investigator is definitely going to be less biased.

These sorts of investigations and usually carried out by law firms who know that if they do anything dodgy, it'll be the end of their firm.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Here's the major difference I see.

Murdoch publications have the likes of idiots like Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Andrew Bolt, James Morrow, Rowan Dean, etc who make up bullshit, sensationalise it and play it off as propaganda. So these are mainstream voices with a massive outreach.

Whereas the nut cases on twitter, it's some lone individual who has a voice on twitter, that's it, end of. But what happens is that murdoch publications go trawling through the likes of twitter, to find these nut case voices and they propagate them to make it seem like there's this massive movement about that particular fruit loop idea. When in actual reality, it's one lone voice on twitter (e.g. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3648218/woman-marries-train-station-sante-fe/)

As far as the election lie goes, this was instigated by Trump and his team. His propagation outlets, i.e. Murdoch media, helped propagate this.

In regards to Russian collusion, that terminology came from Trump's team and they chose that particular wording for a specific reason, i.e. it didn't happen, when in actual fact the Mueller report investigated inteference by Russia, not collusion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why a short while in politics, too honest or you're just not a ****?
Pretty much. The more time I worked there, the more I realised that I couldn't agree with one party on anything. They're all too biased. Not one of them will put facts against their preconceived beliefs.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think they understand that in the context of a funeral home, the White Lady name refers to the divinity and holiness that white symbolises in relation to heaven and the afterlife etc etc. And the ladies touch is meant to indicate that there will be elegance and style to their services...

Thats my understanding of what they were thinking when they came up with that name.. As a man I wasn't offended that it was called White Lady Funerals this whole time. But I guess according to the Woke handbook, I should have been and now I can claim I was objectified and discriminated against by such an oppressive name..
What about;

"Non Binary- Gender Fluid -Religiuous Non Speciific- Earth Expiry Relocators" ?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
‘Allegedly’ - and that’s my point.

I watched a family member go through two years of defending what were later to be proven false allegations. The interim was hard to watch: almost lost their job, close relationships were damaged, sickness from stress, financial hardship in having to defend the matter and - in the end none of it was true. I backed them from day one because I felt confident in their underlying character and it turned out to be right. I would’ve been shocked and disappointed had the allegations been true/proven but at the end of the day I stand firm in the camp that says if you don’t have evidence, you don’t make allegations to begin with. The presumption of innocence always stands.
I had something well not similar but it shows how quickly and dangerous it can get.

Longest story ever but was going through a break up of a long term girlfriend I was only young maybe 23 and this will sound absurd because it was I was standing in a fire stair of my then workplace on the phone with my foot in the door because it automatically locked if it closed and I was on level 12 or something and did t want to walk all the way down and get the lift back up again but wanted privacy. I was in tears getting broken up with bla bla bla it was all a bit of a learning experience what ever funny looking back on it but I go back to my office and 20 minutes later cops turn up and this girl from the office next door pops her head in and points at me and says that’s him.

Cops come over and say we have had a complaint that you have been hiding in the stair well taking photos of girls..

I don’t even know if I can say what happened next but boy did I crack it. I ran into the office next door and absolutely gave the girl the biggest verbal humbling ever. Cops what the fuck I’m breaking up with my girlfriend you absolute self centred whore.

Cops didnt Know what to do when I said nup I’m pressing charges and I’m actually family friends with a high court judge so I’m calling him right now you bunch of muppet fucks .

She backed down but I still did call him and the cops had no idea what to do. It all settled down and I demanded her to say sorry she wouldn’t and I got a legal letter from their company…There is nothing at all more to this story I was crying in a stairwell like a little bitch but yeah I had to engage a lawyer to just get it totally and utterly ridiculously waste of time thrown out. All this over the most wild accusation ever. It’s crazy how much attention these things can get.

In comparison I’ve had a death threat from a neighbour because I told his kid off for scratching my car on purpose (don’t live in Belmore hey) long long time ago and the cops when called said well what do ya want us to do it’s your word against his. I get why the cops are not always loved hey.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I had something well not similar but it shows how quickly and dangerous it can get.

Longest story ever but was going through a break up of a long term girlfriend I was only young maybe 23 and this will sound absurd because it was I was standing in a fire stair of my then workplace with my foot in the door because it automatically locked if it closed and I was on level 12 or something and did t want to walk all the way down and get the lift back up again but wanted privacy. I was in tears getting broken up with bla bla bla it was all a bit of a learning experience what ever funny looking back on it but I go back to my office and 20 minutes later cops turn up and this girl from the office next door pops her head in and points at me and says that’s him.

Cops come over and say we have had a complaint that you have been hiding in the stair well taking photos of girls..

I don’t even know if I can say what happened next but boy did I crack it. I ran into the office next door and absolutely gave the girl the biggest humbling ever. Cops what the fuck I’m breaking up with my girlfriend you absolute self centred whore.

Cops didnt Know what to do when I said nup I’m pressing charges and I’m actually family friends with a high court judge so I’m calling him right now you bunch of muppet fucks .

She backed down but I still did call him and the cops had no idea what to do. It all settled down and I demanded her to say sorry she wouldn’t and I got a legal letter from their company…There is nothing at all more to this story I was crying in a stairwell like a little bitch but yeah I had to engage a lawyer to just get it totally and utterly ridiculously waste of time thrown out. All this over the most wild accusation ever. It’s crazy how much attention these things can get.

In comparison I’ve had a death threat from a neighbour because I told his kid off for scratching my car on purpose (don’t live in Belmore hey) long long time ago and said well what do ya want us to do it’s your word against his. I get why the cops are not always loved hey.
Yeah mate it’s madness. Apart from seeing it play out once in person, I’ve been told countless stories from family members who work in courts. Some of them you’d think would be D-grade movie plots but they’re true and despite the absurdity it doesn’t stop it happening - but that’s why the pitchforks should be kept in the shed until the facts are established.