Opinion 7PM Wokeject

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100% mate and this is why it’s such a slippery slope. I’ve said this on here before but I’ve seen it in my own family the damage and stress false allegations can do (not sexual assault, but serious allegations regardless). I’m not saying the allegations are false or he didn’t do it - I don’t know - but he’s been charged, he says he didn’t do it and is defending it and the process must be allowed to play out without the SJW’s leaning in until it’s over and that’s the issue here. If he’s ultimately convicted by a jury then he’ll face the music and the commentariat can go ballistic then, but not before.
Im no fancy, big city layer, but can they call for a mistrial or contaminated jury or something found in Law & Order?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Im no fancy, big city layer, but can they call for a mistrial or contaminated jury or something found in Law & Order?
I bet you were a big city layer before settling down :-).

Nah, the trial hadn’t started so they’ve done all they can which is delay it and assume potential jurors forget the Wilkinson farce when it starts in October.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It will no doubt still taint the opinion of any future juror and a judge only trial would be fairer.
Delays are also often a tactic by the defense to frustrate a victim into wanting the case dropped, delays can make it harder for the victim to remember the incident and more.

Timing can also be very curious from the victims point of view like the dying swim coach being charged with two sexual assaults from the 1970’s but we aren’t allowed to comment on that

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We knew Lisa Wilkinson was a piece of shit but wow. This is in reference to when she wanted Brittany Higgins’ alleged rape case story to drop

However, she said the discussions were led by Maiden and Wilkinson. “They were fighting so that, come Walkleys time, who could claim what,” she told the court on Thursday referring to the journalism awards, adding she didn’t have any control over the timing of the story at that point.

“It became not even about me or my story, it became about them.”

Higgins said the timing “was entirely up to both News Corp and Channel 10 at that point ... it [the television interview] actually aired on a Monday, and Lisa is not on The Projecton a Monday, and she was quite angry about that.”

The court has previously heard that both Wilkinson and Maiden will appear in court as witnesses.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This term woke.....I'm in the dark here why does everybody use it ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We knew Lisa Wilkinson was a piece of shit but wow. This is in reference to when she wanted Brittany Higgins’ alleged rape case story to drop

However, she said the discussions were led by Maiden and Wilkinson. “They were fighting so that, come Walkleys time, who could claim what,” she told the court on Thursday referring to the journalism awards, adding she didn’t have any control over the timing of the story at that point.

“It became not even about me or my story, it became about them.”

Higgins said the timing “was entirely up to both News Corp and Channel 10 at that point ... it [the television interview] actually aired on a Monday, and Lisa is not on The Projecton a Monday, and she was quite angry about that.”

The court has previously heard that both Wilkinson and Maiden will appear in court as witnesses.
Lisa Wilkinson motivated by self interest, who ever would have guessed? Absolutely unforgivable the way she has compromised this trial.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This term woke.....I'm in the dark here why does everybody use it ?
The term “woke” is when people alert to injustice in society which isn’t a bad thing, it’s actually a good thing.
These days the term is used very loosely towards those who complain and cry about everything i.e those who want every single human on the face of the planet to share in the same values as them or else they will chuck a tantrum. They don’t care what values or beliefs one possesses, nor do they give a shit about one’s cultural upbringing, you just have to think and be like them, if you don’t then you are just plain wrong, you are offensive and you will be labeled with certain terminologies e.g bigot. Each opposing group think they are right and you end up fighting and debating with no result.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lisa Wilkinson must still be advising Brittany Higgins. What she said outside court was not only prejudicial but completely stupid. How dumb are juries though?!

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lisa Wilkinson must still be advising Brittany Higgins. What she said outside court was not only prejudicial but completely stupid. How dumb are juries though?!
I swear Brittany wants the trial aborted. She is a fucking moron. Interesting about the jury member the article was about false rape allegations.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I swear Brittany wants the trial aborted. She is a fucking moron. Interesting about the jury member the article was about false rape allegations.
Very true. I’ve said from the start there is only one person that knows whether she was raped or not and that is the accused because she has no fucking clue what happened that night.

Did she have the same boyfriend when the incident occurred? That’s a pretty big reason to try and join the dots herself when reporting it AND she was also furious at her employer too

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very true. I’ve said from the start there is only one person that knows whether she was raped or not and that is the accused because she has no fucking clue what happened that night.

Did she have the same boyfriend when the incident occurred? That’s a pretty big reason to try and join the dots herself when reporting it AND she was also furious at her employer too
She had the same BF, both a sort of similar

She was caught out in a few lies on the stand. eg: the dress being under her bed for 6 months yet wore it before the 6 months. Said her undies were around her ankles, but admitted she wasn't wearing any that night was it showed the pantyline.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
She had the same BF, both a sort of similar

She was caught out in a few lies on the stand. eg: the dress being under her bed for 6 months yet wore it before the 6 months. Said her undies were around her ankles, but admitted she wasn't wearing any that night was it showed the pantyline.
She is getting advised by Lisa Wilkinson and fucking Grace Tame so it really doesn’t surprise me