Opinion 7PM Wokeject

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can honestly and happily say I haven't watched 1 second of that shit, the ads are already bad enough.

It's like they got all the pompous, arrogant, shit talking motherfuckers and put them on one show.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pathetic show and pathetic hosts.
I thought Grace Tame wasn’t a bad sort (for an anorexic Tasmanian) until she opened her mouth. I know she’s been through a lot when younger but dammmm seriously she reminds me of Greta Thunberg & I suspect she likes to bend the truth a little too

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pathetic show and pathetic hosts.
I thought Grace Tame wasn’t a bad sort (for an anorexic Tasmanian) until she opened her mouth. I know she’s been through a lot when younger but dammmm seriously she reminds me of Greta Thunberg & I suspect she likes to bend the truth a little too
What's a Grace Tame?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This show is trash. Just like most Australian panel shows on commercial networks. I don't know how anyone watches this or any of the morning shows etc.

The Panel was such a great show. I wish they brought that show back instead of "Have You Been Paying Attention?".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This show is trash. Just like most Australian panel shows on commercial networks. I don't know how anyone watches this or any of the morning shows etc.

The Panel was such a great show. I wish they brought that show back instead of "Have You Been Paying Attention".
Yeah used to love the Panel.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Project is a wannabe The Panel but without any interesting, talented and funny people like The Panel had.
Does the project try to be funny? I say try because I've seen that fat, unfunny fuck on the ads.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does the project try to be funny? I say try because I've seen that fat, unfunny fuck on the ads.
I think so because they have comedians like Waleed, Tommy Little, Peter Hellier etc. Whenever I'd see snippets they're always trying to keep it light while trying to keep it "woke". But it's awkward seeing Lisa Wilkinson and Steve Price etc try to be funny and the show is all over the place. Plus most of the comedians on it aren't funny.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Probably because it was conceived by Rove, who’s about as funny as itching powder in your wetsuit :-).
Haha. Very true. Hamish and Andy are even worse. They make Rove look like Chris Rock. How those two are on as many shows and make as much money as they do is beyond me.

And then Kyle and Jackie O.. Man there are some talentless fucks that are on TV/Radio constantly and earn a shitload of money.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im glad ScuMo got exposed, all the scum should be.

But The show still sucks and blows at the same time lol
I can say I've never ever watched it. And this isn't about the show bro, those two women, who were raped/abused as a child have obviously triggered sensitivities of thin skinned people (who've willingly thrown all kinds of abuse at those two women)

This is their defence mechanism, to attack these women for exposing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can say I've never ever watched it. And this isn't about the show bro, those two women, who were raped/abused as a child have obviously triggered sensitivities of thin skinned people (who've willingly thrown all kinds of abuse at those two women)

Don't know the story but from what you say that is just disgusting.

I'm purely attacking the crappy show.

I don't know if I want to know but what is the story about the two women?

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

It ain't that deep bro, the Wokeject is just trash.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Project is shit and I'm not going to bother watching the segment because again, the Project is shit.

That said, these two women went through a horrible life changing experience then had ScoMo and his team make things worse. Glad ScoMo is copping it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

I thought you’d wank over Waleed.

A loud mouth cock who thinks he’s smarter than everyone else, who comes to Australia & takes every opportunity to constantly bag us with leftie rants about how shit Australia is. Don’t get me started on Waleed!

Last edited:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Project is shit and I'm not going to bother watching the segment because again, the Project is shit.

That said, these two women went through a horrible life changing experience then had ScoMo and his team make things worse. Glad ScoMo is copping it.
I'm still trying to work out what Scomo did wrong.