Opinion 7PM Wokeject

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If criminal charges can be proven, then charges should be laid. If they are laid, then discussions should stop and let the courts handle it.
If there is no evidence, the matter should be dropped and all discussions ceased.
Exactly. If the bloke did it he should burn in hell but I can’t see how he’ll get a fair trial in Canberra with this media circus at the press club

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Grace Tame received a threatening phone call warning her not to act against ScoMo.
‘Allegedly’ - and that’s my point.

I watched a family member go through two years of defending what were later to be proven false allegations. The interim was hard to watch: almost lost their job, close relationships were damaged, sickness from stress, financial hardship in having to defend the matter and - in the end none of it was true. I backed them from day one because I felt confident in their underlying character and it turned out to be right. I would’ve been shocked and disappointed had the allegations been true/proven but at the end of the day I stand firm in the camp that says if you don’t have evidence, you don’t make allegations to begin with. The presumption of innocence always stands.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I watched a family member go through two years of defending what were later to be proven false allegations. The interim was hard to watch: almost lost their job, close relationships were damaged, sickness from stress, financial hardship in having to defend the matter and - in the end none of it was true. I backed them from day one because I felt confident in their underlying character and it turned out to be right. I would’ve been shocked and disappointed had the allegations been true/proven but at the end day I stand firm in the camp that says if you don’t have evidence, you don’t make allegations to begin with. The presumption of innocence always stands.
I've seen similar, unfortunately.

Sometimes it's "she said, fuck what he said"...

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I watched a family member go through two years of defending what were later to be proven false allegations. The interim was hard to watch: almost lost their job, close relationships were damaged, sickness from stress, financial hardship in having to defend the matter and - in the end none of it was true. I backed them from day one because I felt confident in their underlying character and it turned out to be right. I would’ve been shocked and disappointed had the allegations been true/proven but at the end of the day I stand firm in the camp that says if you don’t have evidence, you don’t make allegations to begin with. The presumption of innocence always stands.
That's fine but there comes a point where enough people (tweet below, Barnaby Joyce and Gladys) are coming out against the same individual (and his office) and making the same accusations, where the saying "where there's smoke, there's fire" comes to the fore.

1644446511227.png

By the way PVO is NOT a lefty.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've seen similar, unfortunately.

Sometimes it's "she said, fuck what he said"...
Or maybe in this particular story, there's traces of a whole bunch of covering up thats come to the fore, and a government reporting on itself "finds" that it did nothing wrong

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Or maybe in this particular story, there's traces of a whole bunch of covering up thats come to the fore, and a government reporting on itself "finds" that it did nothing wrong
I'm not commenting in this case as I haven't followed it but you know my stance on governments and wouldn't surprise me if they find themselves "innocent".

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately it’s almost always like that these days. You know what they say about a woman scorned
It’s not always gender based (my family members case wasn’t) but no doubt it happens. I was talking to a barrister I know recently who was telling me about a case where a woman made 40 year old sexual abuse allegations against her father, and even though records were found from the 1980’s saying she made it up, the prosecution proceeded. The poor bastard (now in his mid 70’s) had to endure a weeks long trial and a process that lasted almost 3 years from start to end. Thankfully there were decent people who were prepared to say the allegations were false and in the end the right outcome was reached. My point is the ‘victim’ isn’t necessarily the one who makes the allegation and that’s what we must be careful of.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not commenting in this case as I haven't followed it but you know my stance on governments and wouldn't surprise me if they find themselves "innocent".
I know bro, just bringing "balance" to this thread.

Because now we're seeing "she's a lying lefty bitch" (yes an ex-Liberal staffer and her ex-Liberal staffer boyfriend are being accused of being undercover leftys), "she's a good sort but dumb" type comments which don't bring "balance" or "justice of law" mentality to the argument.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That's fine but there comes a point where enough people (tweet below, Barnaby Joyce and Gladys) are coming out against the same individual (and his office) and making the same accusations, where the saying "where there's smoke, there's fire" comes to the fore.

View attachment 40233

Nah - ‘Where’s there’s smoke there’s fire’ isn’t evidence and Tweets are opinion - God help us if they ever become ‘evidence’.

PVO isn’t a leftie traditionally, you’re right, but he backed Labor to win the last two Federal elections and was wrong both times. Hence why I said ‘leaning left’ - because he was on both those occasions.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s not always gender based (my family members case wasn’t) but no doubt it happens. I was talking to a barrister I know recently who was telling me about a case where a woman made 40 year old sexual abuse allegations against her father, and even though records were found from the 1980’s saying she made it up, the prosecution proceeded. The poor bastard (now in his mid 70’s) had to endure a weeks long trial and a process that lasted almost 3 years from start to end. Thankfully there were decent people who were prepared to say the allegations were false and in the end the right outcome was reached. My point is the ‘victim’ isn’t necessarily the one who makes the allegation and that’s what we must be careful of.
It’s very sad and ruins lives. I hate sex offenders, especially pedos but I know of a stack of cases were “victims” who later admitted to lying received houses and other financial benefits not to proceed with cases against falsely accused. The pedo teacher who offended against Tame was convicted so I’m not referring to her. We had a pedo teacher at my primary school go to jail. She was a lesbian (and butt ugly) and left me alone. Plenty of pedo teachers out there unfortunately

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah - ‘Where’s there’s smoke there’s fire’ isn’t evidence and Tweets are opinion - God help us if they ever become ‘evidence’.

PVO isn’t a leftie traditionally, you’re right, but he backed Labor to win the last two Federal elections and was wrong both times. Hence why I said ‘leaning left’ - because he was on both those occasions.
Opinions are formed from evidence. Again, there's more than enough evidence (aside from just the 3 I mentioned in the previous post) that we have the makings of a pathological liar (more so than an average politician), several incidents, aside from those mentioned in this thread, where he was exposed as lying and then whatever interactions that Barnaby and Gladys had with him, in private, where they felt so strongly about that particular view. Especially Barnaby's texts, where as a seasoned politician, he would be quite aware of the dangers of saying to Brittany Higgins that Morrison can't be trusted (remember the timing of those texts refer to whether Morrison knew about the rape allegations beforehand or not).

And PVO calling Labor to win the elections doesn't make him a lefty, that makes him a journalist (political commentator) who's attempted to read the electorate and make a call on who he thinks will win the election and failed at it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
omg I heard about that , that it’s racist to buy white bread only white males buy It .
Haha yep a new low for the Labor/Greens personal media outlet and rent a quote “experts”

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
omg I heard about that , that it’s racist to buy white bread only white males buy It .
Lol, WTF?

Im a olive skinned Male, can I buy Mulitgrain or do I have to stick to brown?

Can I buy white bread and toast it to my skin colour?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Breaking news, courts will close in Australia and we will now base all cases on Twitter evidence and what the ABC conclude (prior to them later settling defamation cases)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol, WTF?

Im a olive skinned Male, can I buy Mulitgrain or do I have to stick to brown?

Can I buy white bread and toast it to my skin colour?
Hahaha so true. If we buy turkish or Lebanese bread I guess it’s cultural appropriation haha

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

View attachment 40233

firstly let me say I think he is a Pos and has been literally been caught lying and he is shit in my opinion based on what he has said publically and actions, and certainly won’t be getting my vote .

But to hang this up on number of people especially when noted on Twitter is irrelevant to me and if anything would make me take the opposite thought
- Twitter is just an outrage machine to cancel people
- Also these days it’s all about what peoples politics that they post on Twitter or if something is coming from an “elite”.
So I take no notice unless they provide evidence or court of law confirms something . Take the covid thread on here as an example there were a few posters who politicised the entire discussion and frankly I preferred rodzillas posts on that thread than those that were blatantly using COVID to have their potshots at politicians