2022 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
South's better on left egde shift and average elsewhere. Roosters a threat across the park at full strength.
Doesn’t matter where you score, points count the same no matter where you put it over the line.

Roosters had a 2 man advantage at one stage and couldn’t capitalise. No way they deserved to win, outs or not.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So its only a send off if he gets a broken jaw. Sure.

And I could point out the knees flying in on Rorters guys all day long. Klein lost control of the game. Nothing more to be said on that except Klein turned the game into a crap shoot. At a whole range of levels.

For an elimination final - thought the rorters deserved better.
Yes. That’s pretty much the way finals are generally called.

Get real, bro. They had a 13 on 11 advantage for 10 minutes and you wanted them to get more help from the referee? Both teams got grubby as fuck. Souths got the better of it.

The salt from souths haters is predictable but hilarious.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yes. That’s pretty much the way finals are generally called.

Get real, bro. They had a 13 on 11 advantage for 10 minutes and you wanted them to get more help from the referee? Both teams got grubby as fuck. Souths got the better of it.

But I'm a rorters hater too - how does that work then?

Go put your glasses on - said clearly Klein turned it into a crap shoot. Fluffies were better in the crap shoot. Its on Klein - no one else.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahahahahah.. You really are that kid that loves all the despised and mostly warranted unloved.. South Sydney is littered with self righteous flogs that cry at every decision and act like victims 24/7..

Shove Flange and Sweet Caroline in the Redfern rubbish and you would be in utopia.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Looks like it’s Netflix for you then..lol..
Haha. I’d rather watch the ABC or spend the night looking for Scomo memes than see penrith win again and them all bumming each other :tearsofjoy:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. I’d rather watch the ABC or spend the night looking for Scomo memes than see penrith win again and them all hugging each other :tearsofjoy:
Changed it for you..bit homophobic. But yeah I’d hate see em win again..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Changed it for you..bit homophobic. But yeah I’d hate see em win again..
Haha it’s not homophobic, they literally hump each other 100 times a game and kiss each other on the field

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope Cowboys go all the fucking way, fuck the Wabbits/pantsters/elliotsrimmachine/Parrablakedrops80bombsayeareels Yeeeeeee Haaaaaa!