2022 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Everyone expected parra to put up a fight but seeing panthers click into another gear, who stops them this year?
Yeah I think full strength Roosters were the only real chance.

Parramatta I would still give another chance if they could make the GF somehow. But that would require Arthur to grow some stones and drop his son and bring in Nathan Brown or another big forward to try roll Panthers through the middle.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Parramatta I would still give another chance if they could make the GF somehow. But that would require Arthur to grow some stones and drop his son and bring in Nathan Brown or another big forward to try roll Panthers through the middle.
Roosters were never beating Penrith in a GF.

Souths are a better team than the Roosters, IMHO.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I thought Parra would give it a real go this year but Gutherson for me stinks, Edwards ran for 200m while Gutherson was at 47m he is extremely overrated and Arthur on the bench is baffling.

Also Arthur has a headache with Blake on the wing he is an absolute disaster so he will have to drop him as well.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I thought Parra would give it a real go this year but Gutherson for me stinks, Edwards ran for 200m while Gutherson was at 47m he is extremely overrated and Arthur on the bench is baffling.

Also Arthur has a headache with Blake on the wing he is an absolute disaster so he will have to drop him as well.
Let’s be honest. If Penrith play their best they should beat anyone…. Except my Raiders. Only team with a hope of knocking them off.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let’s be honest. If Penrith play their best they should beat anyone…. Except my Raiders. Only team with a hope of knocking them off.
I agree because Raiders don't play the structured garbage. They offload, move the ball and are unpredictable.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
TBH - cannot stand either team but think the rorters were hard done by.

Milne should have been sent off, swinging arm to the chin- flush. Radley got sent to the bin for throwing a punch (thought that was a send off) when he didn't even throw one. Then gets sent for what Bitchell and Wanker do every day of the week - 3rd man in. Also thought Burgess shouldn't have been sent.

Other than the above - thought the bins were fair enough. If Klein had any fckng idea though - should have stopped play at the 20 min mark and called the Captains in and warned them, this keeps going this way, someone is getting sent. He didn't and this is what happens.

On another note - seems the touchies have no fckng idea what a souths forward pass is. Lost count of the fckers.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
TBH - cannot stand either team but think the rorters were hard done by.

Milne should have been sent off, swinging arm to the chin- flush. Radley got sent to the bin for throwing a punch (thought that was a send off) when he didn't even throw one. Then gets sent for what Bitchell and Wanker do every day of the week - 3rd man in. Also thought Burgess shouldn't have been sent.

Other than the above - thought the bins were fair enough. If Klein had any fckng idea though - should have stopped play at the 20 min mark and called the Captains in and warned them, this keeps going this way, someone is getting sent. He didn't and this is what happens.

On another note - seems the touchies have no fckng idea what a souths forward pass is. Lost count of the fckers.
Can’t agree. No way was that a send off in a final. You need to practically kill someone to get sent in a final. It’s like origin. it may not be the way it should be, but it’s the way it has been for a long time.

Roosters had a 2 man advantage at one stage and couldn’t capitalise in it. JWH put Cameron Murray in a headlock and gave him a freaking DDT at one point and souths didn’t even get a penalty.

Love ‘em or hate ‘em, Souths gave the chooks a proper spanking today. The better team won… on the day, at very least.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not at full strength imo. Roosters lost Teddy, Crichton, Manu and Collins also out. Chooks at full strength would have won, just as they did last week.
Umm, Souths weren’t exactly at full strength last week, bro. They were without Cook, Graham and lost Murray after about a minute.

Roosters have been on a pretty good run of form lately, but Souths have been the better team all year.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Can’t agree. No way was that a send off in a final. You need to practically kill someone to get sent in a final. It’s like origin. it may not be the way it should be, but it’s the way it has been for a long time.

Roosters had a 2 man advantage at one stage and couldn’t capitalise in it. JWH put Cameron Murray on a headlock and gives him a freaking DDT at one point and souths didn’t even get a penalty.

Love ‘em or hate ‘em, Souths gsve the chooks a proper spanking today. The better team won… on the day, at very least.
So its only a send off if he gets a broken jaw. Sure.

And I could point out the knees flying in on Rorters guys all day long. Klein lost control of the game. Nothing more to be said on that except Klein turned the game into a crap shoot. At a whole range of levels.

For an elimination final - thought the rorters deserved better.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Umm, Souths weren’t exactly at full strength last week, bro. Roosters have been on a pretty good run of form lately, but Souths have been the better team all year.
South's better on left egde shift and average elsewhere. Roosters a threat across the park at full strength.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hope Souths or Cowboys make the grand final or I won’t be watching