Search results

1. Bulldog wazza

Opinion Bulldogs Drive for 25 !

2023 is finished 24 won't be much more.. Lets go for 2025 signings with my picks as below 2RWRS - BRENDAN PIAKURA COEN HESS PROPS - LINDSAY SMITH AARON PENE & JAMAYNE TAUNOA-BROWN Add this to Max King , Kiks and Presto and I'm seeing a good season with Harrison Edwards Liam Knight and SST as...
  2. Bulldog wazza

Opinion 2024 NSW Origin Coach

After years of poor selections and Coahing. Who do we look to finally bring the game back into balance?? My personal opinion would be to have a brains trust of Craig Fitzgibbon Head Coach - Danny Buderus, Mick Ennis and Gallen with perhaps Craig Brllamy as the new head of Selectors... Thoughts ??
  3. Bulldog wazza

News Api broken jaw set to miss Origin 2

Seems Cook will be back for the 2nd Game.. Tino to be suspended after raising his forearm.. https://www.zerotackle.com/horror-for-tigers-blues-as-star-suffers-suspected-broken-jaw-155682/
  4. Bulldog wazza

Opinion Jersey loyalties v Player loyalty

Is Seinfeld right about loyalty to the Jersey ... Seems this is a very relevant topic with the Blues 2023 I'd also remark similar comments on players who change clubs who we once worship and now despise.. Who is your top 5 players you would nominate in RL history that infuriated their...
  5. Bulldog wazza

News Noel Cleal rejected young Latrell Mitchell

YOUNG TRELL Before he was a premiership-winning, representative player, Mitchell was a Taree kid just having a bit of fun on the footy field. He played for the Taree Red Rovers, where he won a couple of premierships with his brothers. His company, Winmarra Clothing, now sponsors some of the...
  6. Bulldog wazza

News FORMER RAIDERS STAR SHUNS TIGERS AND BULLDOGS

FORMER RAIDERS STAR SHUNS TIGERS AND BULLDOGS Former Raiders halfback George Williams has shunned the Tigers and the Bulldogs to sign a contract extension with Warrington Wolves in the Super League. Williams was a key target of the Tigers and Bulldogs to solve their playmaker issues, but they...
  7. Bulldog wazza

News Mr Burton - ABC story on his kicking and career

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-04-03/matt-burton-field-goal-golden-point-canterbury-bulldogs/102177894 I must say the story does speak to the time Burton has been in the Halves and the pressures of lacking ball players around him. It's unbelievable how much more growth we have yet to see...
  8. Bulldog wazza

News RFM re-signing 2023 and beyond..

Great news and well deserved.. Both Club and player are a wonderful partnership. Loyalty and passion
  9. Bulldog wazza

Opinion This weeks team

Ok now Baz has left the building.. Lets speculate on who is on the paddock in this week's team selection. I will start with this group.. 1.JAC (C) 2. Averillo 3. Schoup 4. Burton 5. Dufty 6. Flanno 7. Wakeham 13 TPJ 12 Ava 11 Thomo 10 Vaughan 9 Cook 8 Patalo 14. Topine 15 Max King 16 JJ 17...
  10. Bulldog wazza

Opinion The Bunker

Last night was a classic example of why this Bunker program should be either upgrades with more ability to support on forward passes and knock ons, or shelve it altogether! The embarrassing comment of negating a knock on with JWH was so comical to even hear the commentary from the idiot Perhaps...
  11. Bulldog wazza

News STATE OF origin Queensland game 3

There it is Game 3 in the Gold Coast.. Covid-19 has even tried to get QLD a win.
  12. Bulldog wazza

Rumour Parra beat us by ??

Sorry ladies and Gents my time in Kiama did not replicate back home this week.. I do think in the wet we can go close.. If we kick and chase hard and our line speed improves more perhaps we do get home by 2? However if our forwards are flat and they punnish us through the middle we should...
  13. Bulldog wazza

Opinion Can we keep the Dragons scoreless and put 22pts on them today??

Opportunity to show some fight today with a 22 + win to get us off the bottom of the ladder. Thoughts?
  14. Bulldog wazza

Opinion SIGN Bunty and Kane this season and send Napa and Katoa there please

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/nrl-2021-new-zealand-warriors-bunty-afoa-kane-evans-addin-fonua-blake-nathan-brown-rugby-league/8fw82eitnazt1waiiqiou2f7n
  15. Bulldog wazza

Opinion RECRUITMENT challenges and finding the diamonds for our club

As we have already discussed and readily seen, our lack of prior development of our juniors was a major reason we have no depth for this year. Now we have many promising kids in the SG Ball which means the timeline for success is still five years plus. In order to get a stronger 1st grade we...
  16. Bulldog wazza

Opinion Tony Williams -Ex Eel/Manly player too - shown in Bulldogs colours in media reports

Ex-Hayne teammate responds after sacking: https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/exteammates-slammed-for-appalling-response-to-hayne-sentence/news-story/856e5ddf0fdb2a42b4b80f66c8952d5d Once again the media's gone to print with Images of TRex in our club strip although hes also played at the Eels...
  17. Bulldog wazza

STEVE HANSEN,S AB'S

https://www.rugbypass.com/news/watch-resurfaced-footage-of-the-2016-all-blacks-shows-just-how-powerful-steve-hansens-side-used-to-be/ Class act and we need his consultation for the next 10 years to build our culture
  18. Bulldog wazza

Opinion SBW 1year to bring back the faith and mentor our juniors

https://inews.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/sonny-bill-williams-toronto-wolfpack-super-league-rugby-islam-362991 https://arab.news/b628f Guys given Torontos financial woes with the salary cap. Would be interested in seeing if we got SBW on say a 500 k 1yr deal and have toronto pay the remaining...
  19. Bulldog wazza

Asada drug story continues

http://www.news.com.au/sport/almost-60-players-at-cronulla-and-essendon-face-bans-as-asada-gets-ready-to-exact-punishment/story-fnaqgujp-1226914015670
  20. Bulldog wazza

how many points can we put on the eels in a fortnight?

Im guessing with Jmoz, tank and Kas back in a fortnight we should be aiming for 50 point win over the hapless eels.. As long as Hodko gets his kicking back on line..
  21. Bulldog wazza

des not happy tonight will he make the changes we need to improve our perfomances?

I really am getting the idea Des's loyalty to T rex is hurting our season. bench him and put Dene halatau on the run on side. Kasiano and Inu both need more game time to get their fitness aswell. with the bye next week for us give kas and inu run in nsw cup to help them regain their match...
  22. Bulldog wazza

Paul Carter Discussion thread 2013

Paul Carter is showing wonderful progress in the NSW cup. Anyone know if he is contracted beyond this year? He has a great offload runs hard and good lines, tackles well and would be another great addition to our squad for years to come.
  23. Bulldog wazza

bulldogs v roosters anz stadium round 15

Im hoping we can string some strong wins over the next month as I eye off another big match for us next month when the rorters return with sbw to our home ground. Im sure our forwards including kas,graham and tank will want to show these guys our true potential... Looking forward to the reaction...
  24. Bulldog wazza

Nsw backline for this years origin series

if we are serious about competing with our strongest lineup against the greatest queensland team we need to have Josh morris play left centre..unfortunately with his brotther injured i would then put merritt in beside josh as he deserves a shot. the right side i would have Blake ferguson and...
  25. Bulldog wazza

Polyensians Vagana and Asostasi leading the way!

PACIFIC Islander stars of the future will reject the big-money lure of State of Origin and Australia v New Zealand Test matches to play for their nation of heritage, Samoan players believe. With six former Kiwi Test players who defected to Samoa taking the field today against Tonga at...
  26. Bulldog wazza

Utility players at the dogs

who is our best utilty player this year? 1 halatau 2 Keating 3 williams
  27. Bulldog wazza

Andrew ryan to quit nrl

LATEST ON OUR BELOVED LEADER BOBCAT.. BULLDOGS skipper Andrew Ryan is set to announce he is quitting the club at the end of the season. Ryan is still undecided whether to retire or take up an offer to play in the English super League. The veteran Canterbury Bulldogs forward will hold a...