how many points can we put on the eels in a fortnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im guessing with Jmoz, tank and Kas back in a fortnight we should be aiming for 50 point win over the hapless eels.. As long as Hodko gets his kicking back on line..

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about just a win who cares what the score is

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
For and against is everything, it could be the difference between 4th and 5th, and that could be the difference in success or no success this year. So hopefully, 50+

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
we were better today but we weren't incredible. I'll be happy if we turn up every week regardless of who we're playing and really consolidate. If we do that the wins/points will come. Having said that there is potential to improve our FA in that game so hopefully things fall into place for us.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'll just take a win . Geez talk about expectations .a win and good form is enough for me.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have the lowest F/A in the 8 besides the sharks so while I'm happy with a win, A big win will be great for our final hopes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We have the lowest F/A in the 8 besides the sharks so while I'm happy with a win, A big win will be great for our final hopes.
Don't get me wrong, we have to build our f/a, but getting the win is more important.

We dont want a repeat of the recent roosters game.

simooo

Waterboy
Reaction score
The team is definitely capable of winning by at least 30 but I hope they don't underestimate the eels.

Our form and attitude hasn't been right this year and we have lost games which we were expected to win.

It is important that the boys don't get carried away after one impressive performance which was against a severely depleted Storm side.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Depends.. most of the Eels squad are completely in "don't give a shit" mode. Which suits teams playing them fine. Those that are leaving the club are dragging those who are staying down.

That said, VERY unlikely we'll see a scoreline of 9 tries in my opinion.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
whether its by 1 or 100 I don't really care as long as we win and build up good form going into the finals.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As much as it's painful to watch Eels play you never know maybe just for a while they really don't wanna keep on losing. They don't want the spoon and we are fighting to get into finals.
I'd have the two points at anytime of the day.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Whether they want the spoon or not they are getting it. If we can't beat Parra by 13+ then we wont be doing any damage in the finals anyway.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Hayne will be back, they will lift a bit

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
50 point wins in the NRL are pretty rare....if you are expecting a 50 plus win for your side ANY week you are more likely than not setting yourself up for disappointment.

We should win and if we play like yesterday, we should do it comfortably....trying to forecast the margin is a bit stupid. I just want to see consistent good form and our for and against should improve nasturally.

Having said that, Parra are a rabble....any margin is possible. I'm just not about to go out forcasting the team to win any game by 50 (or even 20-30) points on a given day.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am really hoping we can put a crapload of points on the Eels. We really really need to further improve our F/A. If we see a repeat of what happened in 2011 I will be so mad.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
In a Fortnight against the Parramatta Eels, I would like to take form that game, A Win, The 2 Points and win by 30+.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't write any team off before we've played them. Just look how well that worked against the Roosters.

R

Retro dog

The eels are the shitiest team since wests in 1999. Our for and against has taken a hammering this year, particularly after embarrassing losses to the roosters and Newcastle . To be +10 is poor compared to the top 4 teams.
We have a very soft run and I expect a 60 plus scoreline against the hapless eels

Status
Not open for further replies.