Opinion Tony Williams -Ex Eel/Manly player too - shown in Bulldogs colours in media reports

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I did a g66gle images search on dorothy and there are plenty of images of him in other team jerseys to choose from. its "journalism" 101 anti Bulldogs sells. Scumbags.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely every Dogs fan by now realises this comes with the territory as they've always done this and always will.. The reason being anything with our colours gets more clicks.

So take it as a compliment and use it as motivation that when we're successful again they'll have us all over the press for the right reasons.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's disgraceful. The Dogs management should earn back their respect and pride and at least push back a little... make a complaint... make a statement... perhaps a little legal action every now and then. Only then will the coward, spineless hypocrites in the media back off (and probably in time, suck our balls again)...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's disgraceful. The Dogs management should earn back their respect and pride and at least push back a little... make a complaint... make a statement... perhaps a little legal action every now and then. Only then will the coward, spineless hypocrites in the media back off (and probably in time, suck our balls again)...
Oh they can all get Fucked, come 22 they will all be a little worried when we start putting points on teams and our attack runs wild, just biding time, but yes agree, push back just a little .. but maybe just lay and wait is also a good approach, the mighty doggs will have the last laugh once again..!!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all honesty the fact that they've decided to post images of Williams in a Bulldogs jersey is a tiny bit annoying, but it's nothing that's going to make me lose sleep. He hasn't been with the club in a long time so his behavior and statements aren't an issue for us or the club to worry about.

Just glad that both him and Inu have been called out for victim shaming on this. I know that it was probably one of her toughest things in life to have to face the scrutiny at the trial. I've seen enough of our supporters inferring that the woman involved in the Debellend case asked for it when they actually know fuck all about the matter. That concerns me more than past players sticking up for someone they think they know well enough to assume he's innocent.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fox league just posted about Inu and take a guess what jersey he is wearing... Google image search and it's all Salford and NZ, so it's obvious its deliberate

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah and?.... what did you expect? If you watch the sports segment on the news (on any channel) it always features the dogs as the losing team whenever they want show the highlights of an opposing team's player.

images (14).jpeg

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guy,

The guy has a opinion so what? I don't see why everyone has to make it a big deal.
I don't agree with his statements but you guys and the media bashing him for his comment is just shameful.

Like and reply.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Williams is a fucking muppet and so is Inu. Proper pinheads. De Belin better get ready for time behind bars.
Plus Hayne knows all the gangs in jail anyway. He'll be well looked after
Hey guy,

He will be fine but it will cost him monthly. He is a cash cow in there for the crew that run that jail.

Like and reply

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
F### Trex...

We’re building to something.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just did the exact same thing with inu

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

You can't blame journalist's for doing their job. The big news corps are told what to write and how to write it. They really don't have any freedom and it's all based around clicks now that mo one buys the papers anymore.

Stay humble fam

Like and reply.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nine wwos article at least shows Williams and inu from their eels days.. given that's the "former teammate" link they keep referring to then it makes total sense to show them in their eels gear.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bit hard sacking Williams, he prolly found it hard to believe Hayne could do that to a chick.