Search results

1. Ghost of Dime

Women- are they all complete nutters?

Pretty basic premise, I love my girl but fmd they can do a man's head in more than the sight of Mong headed Kris Keating in a Dogs jersey . Discuss.
  2. Ghost of Dime

Baby Jokes. They're hilarious!

What's more fun than swinging your baby on the clothesline? Stopping it with a shovel.
  3. Ghost of Dime

Outrage

Cannot believe the abortion thread was deleted- there was ample evidence in favour of abortion on show.
  4. Ghost of Dime

Merry Christmas bludgers

As a xmas present I thought i'd drop in and see how greatly you have missed me. Echidnas4lyf
  5. Ghost of Dime

What is up my niggers

Discus with mongoose is a cat fancier and so on
  6. Ghost of Dime

Attn K.E.

g'day, were you dead?
  7. Ghost of Dime

so

This Hitman dude weirds me the fugout with his over exuberant nature and random capitalisation. Discuss.
  8. Ghost of Dime

Good lord y'all

The Kennel is full of cocknockers. Cocknockers everywhere.
  9. Ghost of Dime

Should religion be outlawed?

And now we come inevitably to the crux of the argument- does religion do more harm than good? Is one person's self satisfaction more important than the lives of those killed in the name of their religion? Please keep the trolling out of this thread- in the name of a bearable off season...
  10. Ghost of Dime

On mail order brides......

If he/she ditches a dude (completely understandable in some cases) soon after recieving citizenship, can the aggrieved party demand all or part of their investment back? If not, would one have a case to take legal action against said mail order bride/. Discuss with thuts
  11. Ghost of Dime

Attn CK- Why can't we have nice things?

What did I miss ffs, has trollslyfe been at it again?
  12. Ghost of Dime

Best Aerosmith album

for me tough choice between 'Permanent Vacation' and 'Toys in the Attic' thuts
  13. Ghost of Dime

Sexual relations with cats- the way of the future?

With so many women unwilling to give it up to slimy red weasels, do you believe it is evolution at work? In just a few years it is my hope that moongoose can find happiness which it can share with the world instead of feeling like a wierdie for rooting felines. Discuss with cats- women ded
  14. Ghost of Dime

Footy Brain

Who has one
  15. Ghost of Dime

suiker vs DogKat

holy crap this is gonna be better than a cripplefight yo, DogKat seems to be butthurt (perhaps by the treatment of mongslyfe, who may or may not be her lover). Let's see if she's going to abuse her power as a mo........wait wait
  16. Ghost of Dime

Ben Barba's celery

How does he eat it?
  17. Ghost of Dime

Swamper appreciation thread

A thread dedicated (if perhaps prematurely- don't **** me over Swamper) to the glory of Swamper, who is surely a Lynyrd Skynyrd fan and seems to be crafty enough to hate mongoose/bogslyfe. Good then.
  18. Ghost of Dime

re. Dogslyfe

Mod/Admin team- why? Surely you don't hate us enough to make us suffer the cat fancier again ffs. Wield that banhammer for the good of ze kennel, I implore you. That is all.
  19. Ghost of Dime

Best muslim joke ever

Two Middle East mothers are sitting in a cafe chatting over a plate of tabouli and a pint of goat's milk. The older of the two pulls a small folder out of her handbag and starts flipping through photos. They start reminiscing. ''This is my oldest son, Mujibar. He would have been 24 years old...
  20. Ghost of Dime

SOO Crisis line

the State of Origin Crisis line is again in operation for the NSW supporters that will need help.......the number to call is 1800 10 10 10 (That's one eight hundred, won nothing, won nothing, won nothing)
  21. Ghost of Dime

Meet the 'goose!

hey guys, Bain here! Just a quick word from our old mate mongoose, he has asked me to pass on his willingness to meet & greet his former minions at Suncorp in both Rd 8 and the double header. Any who would like to chat (& possibly fornicate) with him can see this Adonis in the flesh from 5:00pm...
  22. Ghost of Dime

Important breaking news

Steel Panther are coming!
  23. Ghost of Dime

Ways to shtstir

your partner. Add to the list, some of the many tactics you employ to give them the shts for your own amusement. Personally, I love to taunt my wife for her infidelity to me in a dream many years ago. In said dream, she left me for Rolf Harris. I was a broken man. I would say prolly every...
  24. Ghost of Dime

Happy Birthday BRY!

All the best champion, may you never mow a lawn again!
  25. Ghost of Dime

God botherers

I swear, Christians are the biggest zealots on the planet. I have had enough of these bastards invading my property to peddle their spiritual wares, and to make it worse they keep on pushing the crap after you've told them you are not interested. Never have I had a muslim or a zionist...
  26. Ghost of Dime

we may argue, but

I don't want anybody else, when I think about 'goose I touch myself
  27. Ghost of Dime

Why you're a member

surely not everyone has signed up as a member because of Idris have they? If anyone has used that as their basis for membership, you're sht. For me, an anticipated return to the hard bastards of old- we need more mongrel ffs. All these over hyped kids mean jack until at least some of the...
  28. Ghost of Dime

Bain

delivers.
  29. Ghost of Dime

Random notes to Kennelers

WallahBulldog- we know you're an aussie dog pretending to be Leb, you have admitted to eating a meat pie. Admit it. DogKat- The faggotry must end, it is unseemly. This is not an AFL or soccer forum: hetero, lesbian or gtfo Blaqdog- don't leave us ffs mongoose- I still can't believe you got...
  30. Ghost of Dime

B.A. Baracus

highly effective troll, or deluded communist? Discuss.
  31. Ghost of Dime

Help

What kind of socks should I wear? I always rock the safe black sock of intermediate length, should I change things up a bit? Are there any horse socks? Discuss.
  32. Ghost of Dime

Can anybody confirm

the rumour that Hickey is still contracted to the Dogs, but is undergoing a 12 month experimental treatment using mutated clicker beetle genes?
  33. Ghost of Dime

habib appreciation thread

With all the negative crap on here, it's about time we had a thread for the people's admin. No bull****, well-informed poster with well functioning bullsht-o-meter (no asslick). But anyway, big up habib and all that.
  34. Ghost of Dime

Floodzilla is about to hit Bain-ville

hyar she comes boys, strap yerselves in! Peaks gonna be at least 18m and still p!ssing down over the whole catchment, I'ma build me an ark & fill it with booze
  35. Ghost of Dime

This place is sht now

that is all
  36. Ghost of Dime

Let the bears

pay the bear tax, I pay the Homer tax
  37. Ghost of Dime

Things the internets have not provided yet

I would like a Stephen Hawkings sex tape to surface. When I'm about to bust a nut, my face looks just like his- it would be interesting to see whether his face looks normal as he disposes of his fellas. Discuss.
  38. Ghost of Dime

At the urinal

do you engage in artistic urination, or just get it done in a professional manner? I find after few (dozen) beers that it can be an extended stay at the trough, so I like to see if I can aim a long range blast at a urinal cake. Moonwalking backwards while attempting to maintain consistency and...
  39. Ghost of Dime

mongoose

why did you abandon us? The Kennel has missed you greatly, for a raging communist and union sympathiser you are alright
  40. Ghost of Dime

National IQ Test

who did it? The Bain is on the cusp of genius, eat my 121 nyaguhs
  41. Ghost of Dime

What has happened to mongoose?

When did he go all queer on us, and stop his good form in favor of being everyone's friend? This is a great shame, and one which I would like to see remedied immediately. That is all.
  42. Ghost of Dime

Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas appreciation thread

Know your dope fiend. You will not be able to see his eyes because of the shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim.
  43. Ghost of Dime

Pig

and elephant DNA just won't splice
  44. Ghost of Dime

A recently divorced man

moves from the city to the bush to take up farming. After 6 long months of hard work & solitude, a neighbour from across the valley comes over to introduce himself and the pair start chatting. "There's gonna be a party at my place this weekend, if ya wanna come" says the friendly neighbour. The...
  45. Ghost of Dime

Bow down, and worship

the chad, b!tches
  46. Ghost of Dime

Nickelback Appreciation Thread

Upon deliberation, and a great deal of time spent on YouTube, I have been converted. In the past I have doubted the greatness of today's true rock pioneers, purely and simply out of jealousy and a misplaced sense of musical taste. To allow me to in some small way make up for this oversight...
  47. Ghost of Dime

Malcolm Douglas

he ded
  48. Ghost of Dime

A Real Survey

1- Who is more sh it; Facebreaker or Abz? 2- Would you like to smoke my pole? 3- Why won't anyone answer Yes to Q2? 4- Oprah & the Williams sisters: plow one, marry one, kill one 5- Is it strange that K E only likes music for 90 year olds? 6- Should he just dress like Charlie...
  49. Ghost of Dime

Thanks K E

Now my mum wants to know who the ethnic dude pounding her mum is.
  50. Ghost of Dime

Favourite Phrases

You know the ones that you try to fit into a conversation whereever possible. Mine at the moment is "beaten like a red headed step child". I have used it to describe the bulldogs regularly this year.
  51. Ghost of Dime

I had one simple request

and that was sharks with frikken laserbeams
  52. Ghost of Dime

Executive Conference

At a national conference of the Australian Hotels Association, the general managers of Cascade Brewery (Tasmania), Tooheys (New South Wales), XXXX (Queensland), CUB (Victoria) and Coopers (South Australia) found themselves sitting at the same table for lunch. When the waitress asked what...
  53. Ghost of Dime

mongoose

Is clearly a broken man, I have defeated him in the war of attrition to a point where all he can do is post pictures of a renowned homosexual. That's what happens to fat ex RAAF cadets who make Michael Weyman look attractive though, mongoose you bring shame to the great state of Qld.
  54. Ghost of Dime

Origin Training

One morning at Origin training,Billy Slater gets the ball. He runs straight past Hodges, steps between Folau and Thaiday and runs away to score. Mal Meninga jumps up on the sideline and yells "ffs Slater, I said step around the CONES"
  55. Ghost of Dime

Awkward

I got caught having a fap while sniffing my mate's sister's knickers yesterday. It wouldn't have been a big deal, but she was wearing them at the time- and he went ballistic. It made the rest of her funeral very awkward for both of us.
  56. Ghost of Dime

Has political correctness gone too far?

Yes, it's time for the annual serious thread from Bain. More and more, I notice common sense and often established scientific fact are being pushed aside as irrelevant in preference to more politically acceptable explanations. Specifically, this thread came about from a chat with a good...
  57. Ghost of Dime

Name the song or SMD

Inspired by Eden's thread, and in the hope of inspiring Jewbacca to improve the quality of his threads. Song title and artist, or you're gayer than super aids. 1- Because you're white, but got a nose like Bill Cosby WHY IS EVERYBODY ALWAYS PICKING ON ME, THE BLOODHOUND GANG 2- I see you had...
  58. Ghost of Dime

Big Ears

where is Big Ears ffs? steve1700 is very worried, Noddy has not been sighted with him.
  59. Ghost of Dime

Tonight's the night

We've got the truck, we're going down town- gonna beat up drunks! Going for a drive I'll bring the beer, it's a late night shift no one to fear.
  60. Ghost of Dime

I told you so, too

Just thought I should have a crack at one of these threads. I told you stuff, and some of it allegedly happened. So SMD
  61. Ghost of Dime

Bahadogg

is a dud. That is all.
  62. Ghost of Dime

BobDog appreciation thread

It's about time we saw some recognition for Newcastle's finest son. A true Kennel legend, he has provided me with many WTF moments, and is always a hit with the ladies. Even if they are firmly in denial. So big up BobDog or GTFO.
  63. Ghost of Dime

If Sancho knows what's best for him

He'd best go run and hide, daddy's got a new .45 and I won't think twice to stick that barrel right down Sancho's throat, believe me when I say that I've got something for his punk ass
  64. Ghost of Dime

Brisbane double header

Who's going? Anyone who answers no loves the cock.
  65. Ghost of Dime

Say everybody

have you seen my balls
  66. Ghost of Dime

BootS

Sorry to hear about Cok dying, sad times.
  67. Ghost of Dime

Rodzilla depreciation thread

Is it just me, or has Rodzilla begun a slide into mediocrity? His once funny nature had degraded to the point where he makes deceptive promises with no intention of fulfilling them- and now he doubts the valour of our Anzacs. For shame, Rodzilla.
  68. Ghost of Dime

Dawn Service

Who else went?
  69. Ghost of Dime

Rami

I'm loaded, kiss me where it smells funny
  70. Ghost of Dime

Yianni

Can you give me a translation of 'pousti'? My brother in laws surname is Post, and his nickname is Postie. I reckon I could rip on him a fair bit if it means something close to what I think.
  71. Ghost of Dime

btrain

Clearly you have no idea, you're embarrassing yourself by arguing with chipnchase. He has taken BigBird's place as knowledgeable insider, and the sooner you accede to his superior football knowledge the better. After all, you're only forming an opinion based on what you've seen with your own...
  72. Ghost of Dime

When

did people start taking anything written in the DT as gospel? Seriously, how about waiting for a statement from either the club or Hannant before crucifying him over some crap written by a rag well known to enjoy stirring sh!t, particularly where the Bulldogs are concerned. Anyone carrying on...
  73. Ghost of Dime

I See

you had your mind all made up you group of pitiful liars. Before I woke to face the day your master plan transpired
  74. Ghost of Dime

Help me ffs.

I've installed firefox as my web browser, but now the search engine/toolbar thingy up the top is gooooone. Can't navigate forward/backward through pages, and have to shut the net down and reopen it to open a new page. Even the controls list at the very top is gone, so I'm f#cked if I can figure...
  75. Ghost of Dime

Hickey

WTF is wrong with you gronks (except Hog)? He is a champ, and with a full off season under his ample belt, will tear c#nts apart this year. That is all.
  76. Ghost of Dime

I am Governor Jerry Brown

my aura smiles, and never frowns
  77. Ghost of Dime

Mofo

Where's my f#cking shirt
  78. Ghost of Dime

Worst Invention of the Noughties

Alcopops tax
  79. Ghost of Dime

I used to love her

But I had to kill her.
  80. Ghost of Dime

Att: Mitch

Has your c0ck fallen off yet?
  81. Ghost of Dime

RIP Dime

Hope they got an open bar for you in Hell, brother.
  82. Ghost of Dime

The Rules- a guide for young players.

As a follow up to the 'Kennel Relationship' thread, I thought some of the married or otherwise taken Kennelers could provide some guidance for Dalgayr and his generation. This could save them a great deal of suffering in their fomative years, both mentally and in the form of knees to the crotch...
  83. Ghost of Dime

For Rami- Meathook Sodomy

Butchery my meat hooks sharpened to penetrate Emasculate, gouging crotches I will eat Hung upside down, holes punctured half chewed through upheaval of human entrails Deterioration of grated genitals, dangling from the hooks obscene feelings deep inside me Dislocating, seperating a blood...
  84. Ghost of Dime

Under the lights

where we stand tall Nobody touches us at all Showdown, shootout spread fear within, without
  85. Ghost of Dime

If there's

a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now.
  86. Ghost of Dime

Btrain- the Kennel needs you!

With the off season upon us, we are in dire need of you. Since the demise of your essay-love, there is very little to distract me from mind-numbing reality, and I believe you are a fading remnant of your former self. So man up, ignore the taunts of the anti-essayist proles and rant like you've...
  87. Ghost of Dime

Mofo Sixx

Where have been? The Kennel is running very low on old school with you absent. This number of Kanye West threads in the last couple of weeks cannot be tolerated.
  88. Ghost of Dime

fredie

Where are you? Burnt that ****ty jersey yet?
  89. Ghost of Dime

Question for K E

Just to shock you, I've got a serious question you may or may not be able to help with. We've just bought a house, settlement is supposed to be this Friday. The house we've bought is currently tenanted month to month by the owners, but the deadbeat tenant may not be out in time, let alone had...
  90. Ghost of Dime

K e

.....is soft. Reply with QLDers are incestuous rednecks.
  91. Ghost of Dime

What a day!

MJ dedded. Good win by the dogs. Hickey MOM (and deservedly). Everything's coming up Bainy!
  92. Ghost of Dime

Another Lookalike.

I'm not intelligent enough to post pictures on here, so would someone mind putting up side by side pictures of Danny Wiedler & Pottsy (Ron Howard) from Happy Days? Goddamn dead ringer.
  93. Ghost of Dime

Humorous things at work.

In the last hour, I have come across a range of strangely funny names for random accessories and spare parts. Feel free to add to the list. #1- Muff hygiene kit (for earmuffs, apparently) #2- A tube of Flange sealant (ssems to me that Charmayne broad could use some of it) #3- Annular Buffer...
  94. Ghost of Dime

Four times better than God

After hearing Godberts' clear and concise arguments, I have decided that he must be correct, and I must, in fact, be a virgin. Therefore it follows that as I have sired progeny 4 times now (Latest one due to be induced tomorrow), and God only managed to get one sheila up the duff, I am...
  95. Ghost of Dime

Spotted

Ben Godberts on Oxford St @ 2am walking backwards with his wiener out trolling for poofters. PS- don't ask what I was doing there at that time.
  96. Ghost of Dime

Best Sepultura Album (with Max)

Roots or Chaos?
  97. Ghost of Dime

The Bundy Bear

When do we see a picture of Hannant in a dogs jersey? Does anyone know if he's training yet?