Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
stop thinking about yourself then......

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
I have no idea how this love/hate relationship started, but stop now please. it is getting awkward

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
hey guys, Bain here! The mongoose/Bain relationship is an intriguing study, I think he'd turn for me if I rolled that way. I just don't see why he's so jealous of my success with Meerkat Inc, I've offered to be a mentor- a father figure even.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
btw Dalger- I've enforced paycuts in our Cambodian factories. Some of the bastards were eating every day, that can only lead to trouble.

G

Gladiator.

btw Dalger- I've enforced paycuts in our Cambodian factories. Some of the bastards were eating every day, that can only lead to trouble.
THE F*CK!?!?!?! our foreign policy clearly states, 3rd world countries get a maximum of a meal every 2 days, what are we running some sort of charity here?

G

Gladiator.

ps get some more crazy asian dudes wielding cane sticks yelling didimau

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I know, what is worse is that they have been using their dead comrades as meat to supplement the rice- so our fertilizer stocks were low now as well. I took a family member of each worker as compensation- the strong ones have been put to work, the old & infirm are now assisting the growth of of various crops.

Status
Not open for further replies.