Women- are they all complete nutters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Pretty basic premise, I love my girl but fmd they can do a man's head in more than the sight of Mong headed Kris Keating in a Dogs jersey . Discuss.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont worry your not special, they are all like that

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
P.s. dime retreat to your man cave and blast out 80s thrash and punk it fixes everything

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Haha, I would have done that anyway, only turned Slayer off to watch Richard Pryor. It just seems sometimes, if it wasn't for the having to have sex with dudes, gay life would be a breeze.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Depends on how hot they are. But there is certainly an innate mental instability with all of them

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My wife goes from normal to complete f*cking nutter in 0.3 of a second flat. Sometimes I sleep with my eyes open... after I hide all the knives in the house ... and lock myself in the cupboard with a pillow and blanket.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Been with my partner for 16 years now.... funnily enough we rarely have that situation.

Sure she shits me sometimes but its rather rare.

About the most annoying thing she does, is when something is wrong she cries rather than wanting to actually talk about it!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How hard is it grasp the concept that a clothes basket in the bathroom is for dirty clothes ? So after the 455th time I've seen and picked up his dirty clothes from the wet floor i do get a little bit angry and he says ' you're ****ing psycho you really need to get some medication for your mood swings !

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Wolfmother- is it a conscious decision to go overboard with your reactions? Do you even realise how insane your rants sound?

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My missus fits the bill. She suffers pretty bad from PMS and even medicates to try and help. Basically yes, they generally are fkn nutters but it isn't their fault. Hormones take control.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
That's a crock of shit sorry Packy. Hormones make me want to belt customers at work, make me want to strangle kids at times and make me want to lose my shit in answer to lunatic female tendencies. I don't allow myself to act on these urges though, as I know it would be wrong. Women seem to have no requirement for self control though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a crock of shit sorry Packy. Hormones make me want to belt customers at work, make me want to strangle kids at times and make me want to lose my shit in answer to lunatic female tendencies. I don't allow myself to act on these urges though, as I know it would be wrong. Women seem to have no requirement for self control though.
That's why women do it to us at home, so they don't do it to random people on the street.

Everyone needs an outlet for their anger. For women it's the men they marry.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Yet if we lived by the same principle, it would be classified as emotional abuse right?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yet if we lived by the same principle, it would be classified as emotional abuse right?
Lol
The 30 seconds your dik is inside your wife once a week makes it all worth it

Lol we men are simple creatures really.
We like our
sports
Cars
Beer,
Food,
Mates,
Fishing,
Boobs, and Vaginas

But
Money
Woman Emotions
Children
Work
Home maintenance
All get in the way of us enjoying what we love

For everything good in life, there is a negative to cancel it out to maintain balance,

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me about it My missus had the shits with me because i was always up the pub getting on it and not spending enough time with her so i decided to put a little bit of beer drinking time a side to spend with her worked a charm i still get to the pub but i make sure i put a bit of time a side for her.

Take her out every now and then.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tell me about it My missus had the shits with me because i was always up the pub getting on it and not spending enough time with her so i decided to put a little bit of beer drinking time a side to spend with her worked a charm i still get to the pub but i make sure i put a bit of time a side for her.

Take her out every now and then.
^^^ with a choke hold or elbow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.