mongoose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Is clearly a broken man, I have defeated him in the war of attrition to a point where all he can do is post pictures of a renowned homosexual.

That's what happens to fat ex RAAF cadets who make Michael Weyman look attractive though, mongoose you bring shame to the great state of Qld.

M

mongoose

Is clearly a broken man, I have defeated him in the war of attrition to a point where all he can do is post pictures of a renowned homosexual.

That's what happens to fat ex RAAF cadets who make Michael Weyman look attractive though, mongoose you bring shame to the great state of Qld.

M

mongoose

I am glad you have summoned the courage to post a picture of yourself- it wasn't so bad was it? You are the one on the right, aren't you?
You can carry on all you like Christopher. Fact is when you had the chance to meet me you were either:

too drunk from homemade booze
in the local lock up for beating your wife
on the side of the road in your kingswood out of petrol

or all of the above.

Bro you had your chance to meet mongoose. u mad?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
You can carry on all you like Christopher. Fact is when you had the chance to meet me you were either:

too drunk from homemade booze
in the local lock up for beating your wife
on the side of the road in your kingswood out of petrol

or all of the above.

Bro you had your chance to meet mongoose. u mad?
bahaha, fail mongoose. I drive a Valiant, not a Kingswood

M

mongoose

jealous of my coon carrier, aren't you?
you could of met 'Michael Weymen' in the flesh brah, then you start crapping on that im a gee-up and have something to hide. I would of had my old cadet uniform to show you as well. Its ironic and appropriate that your avatar is a picture of a giant d1ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.