Search results

1. JOHNY BULLDOG

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

I sure hope Bronson and Tracey play against their old club… they’re bound to have big games.. GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES [emoji190]
  2. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

Well the next few weeks will tell us if he has a future with us,is a has been or a never was [emoji3]
  3. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

This was beautiful [emoji7]
  4. JOHNY BULLDOG

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Said Jesus…. Than whack a stone hits the man straight in the head…. Jesus turns around and says cut it out Mary [emoji23]
  5. JOHNY BULLDOG

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Thanks for all the info and updates everyone…. Only watched the highlights from up here in sunny Tamworth but that along with the comments on here has me bloody excited [emoji38] Go the mighty Doggies woo hoo
  6. JOHNY BULLDOG

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

Let’s just all chill and “take a walk on the wild side” [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  7. JOHNY BULLDOG

Hutchison Pre Season Press Conference

Well spoken young fella and looks great in our colours…. Nice broad shoulders…. He can whack alright
  8. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion Zac Montgomery

Well I love potato bake mmmm [emoji39]
  9. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion Pre Season Training

Well they certainly all look bloody fit that’s for sure [emoji106]
  10. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion Why Canterbury believes its utility player strategy can help get the club back on track

Ha ha yes well played sir….. wow I’m to old for that now [emoji23]
  11. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion Why Canterbury believes its utility player strategy can help get the club back on track

In the words of Jean-Claude Van Damme….. WRONG BET…. [emoji23]
  12. JOHNY BULLDOG

News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

I like this guy,I reckon he’s going to be massive for us this year…. We all make mistakes but putting ur hand up and taking accountability and learning from them is what matters…. He’s in blue and white now so I’m backing him [emoji106]
  13. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

Watch that hit on Foran cuz….. turned a cherry pie right in to jam [emoji23]
  14. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Ciraldo interview

I love our history but these days it means sweet f$ck all to most players…. Yes I comprehend it’s such a business now but when Dogs players go to Parra and all players chop and change it makes it a shambles…. Money has changed so much… I understand ***** need to look after their families but I...
  15. JOHNY BULLDOG

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

Well u’ve just thrown a cat amongst the pigeons good sir…. This thread will make for an interesting evening….! Thanks [emoji4]… I’m a pussy fence sitter on this one but a gun to my head I go AFB
  16. JOHNY BULLDOG

Board re-elected unopposed

Well I must say this is entertaining me gentlemen…. Please carry on [emoji23]
  17. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Bulldogs Sign a Forward!

Beat me to it bro [emoji41]
  18. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Phil Gould explains Canterbury's recruitment approach

Farrrrkkkk u crack me up bro ha ha [emoji23]
  19. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Ha ha well played sir [emoji23]
  20. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Gus on Twitter

Hi mate I thought that was Mrs Klemmer ‍♂️
  21. JOHNY BULLDOG

2023 melbourne cup

3,4,5,6,15,20,21 in a flexi trifecta and first 4 …. Here’s hoping probably put a big fat red pen through them [emoji23][emoji23]
  22. JOHNY BULLDOG

Player Market Bloodbath from 12am

So love ur lil chi chi avatar [emoji173]️
  23. JOHNY BULLDOG

Fishing and your fishing set up.

Hi mate just remember Starlo and Bushy recommend slow and varied retrieves [emoji6]
  24. JOHNY BULLDOG

Flanagan to dragons swap

Well played sir [emoji23]
  25. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Gus on Twitter

Hi beautiful Doggies supporters I don’t comment much but I love and appreciate all ur comments I wish u all love and happiness and please bless up and take care [emoji173]️
  26. JOHNY BULLDOG

Top 5 fastest bulldogs of all time -1996 onward

Just always remember the time he fucking smashed a charging Sam Burgess…. Wow what a hit [emoji106]
  27. JOHNY BULLDOG

What do we need a coach for, anyway?

Bless up and take care mate I hope you and family are well [emoji106]
  28. JOHNY BULLDOG

My thoughts...

Well said mate [emoji106]
  29. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion Ciraldo is a genius

Happy days my beautiful Bulldogs family…. Just so proud…. I always wear my Doggies gear up here in sunny Tamworth (actually got some from Bobcats uncle) and have copped a lot of shit for it but I love our team and will always stick solid…. Walking down to the shops today donned in blue and white...
  30. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

Good morning guys and girls…. Much love from Tamworth… let’s go smash them broncos… woo hoo can’t wait…. Bbq steak and gin for a pre game warm up.. have a great day everyone [emoji8]
  31. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Brothers, Lets Trot!

Fuck I love Kerry king bro [emoji41]
  32. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Gus on Twitter

Hi Ant…. Hope the knee recovery is going well mate.. I have an uncle in Bribie… bloody Broncos supporter… go our boys this year and beyond… take care mate [emoji106]
  33. JOHNY BULLDOG

Countdown till kick off (Dogs vs Cowboys)

Me to man… saw our boys here a few times last week and it got me so pumped…. Go the mighty Doggies [emoji106]
  34. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Gus on Twitter

Bloody awesome woo hoo [emoji106][emoji3]
  35. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

FARRRRRK that just made me laugh MD...ha ha cheers mate :)
  36. JOHNY BULLDOG

Dad jokes

Sorry lady Doggies ;)
  37. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

U Fkn C#nt Capp....had steam coming out my ears reading that...then I saw it was you who posted....well played C#nt....well played :)
  38. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official John Asiata joins the Bulldogs

They're the FKN best!!!! How good was it when they called origin on the radio & u'd have the TV on with no volume...had me in FKN stiches :)
  39. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official John Asiata joins the Bulldogs

"It's cheating....I've always said its cheating" [ HG Nelson ] ;)
  40. JOHNY BULLDOG

Tevita pangai jr to debut for penrith

[emoji22]. Love u all my Doggies family [emoji8]
  41. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

He's a naughty little devil ha ha ;)
  42. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Brent Naden signs with the Bulldogs until 2023

Bloody well said sir....BEST POST!
  43. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion Barrett Emotional Reaction After Win

Well I’m bloody happy [emoji2] anyone else having trouble trying to sleep ha ha Go the mighty Doggies Woop woop
  44. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Trent Barrett backing Adam Elliott to save his football career

Bless up and take care my Bro....I really feel for you man & I know how you feel...my X wife did the same thing...just lucky no kids were involved....your soooo correct about the love & trust thing....life sux dicks sometimes....hope you get there mate.
  45. JOHNY BULLDOG

What are we going to do if we miss out on B.Smith ? (reportedly close to signing with Titans)

Ha ha ha ha............your on bloody fire today mate :)
  46. JOHNY BULLDOG

Burton

Well played sir....well played :)
  47. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion NRL Live Pass

Hi guys,is it charged to your phone bill or do you pay with a card? I only have a work phone so if it's billed to my phone I think I should probably ask the boss first :) ....PS: Go the mighty Doggies.
  48. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Flanagan bondi to Belmore podcast

Brilliant....well played sir :)
  49. JOHNY BULLDOG

Barrett: We need to make sure we nail our recruitment

Soooo excited for the future guys....haven't felt like this in a long time...I can just feel success is just around the corner & it will make the pain and suffering of the last few years melt away.Love how TBaz is intelligent and a great communicator unlike Pay & bloody Hasler where every...
  50. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

His spelling and punctuation is spot on....can't be Nasheed ha ha :)
  51. JOHNY BULLDOG

Any recruitment news?

Welcome to the Kennel VinDog....I fucking love this place....hope you do to mate.
  52. JOHNY BULLDOG

Our discarded players

Congratulations mate....you are a fucking lunatic!!!!
  53. JOHNY BULLDOG

Klemmer Crying.

Me & a couple of my Doggies mates went to the game on the weekend up here just to give it to him...and farrrrkkkk we didn't hold back...I'd like to think this is why he was crying ha ha :grinning:
  54. JOHNY BULLDOG

News English stars Alex Walmsley and Oliver Gildart are on Canterbury Bulldogs radar

Please don't go Scoob,I love your comments & your passion for our boys...You'll get used to it mate...take care man.
  55. JOHNY BULLDOG

Dogs vs parra

Love your passion for the mighty Doggies Scoob....
  56. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Bachelorette to Belmore: High-profile pub barons pour millions into Bulldogs

I'm soooooo fucking excited about this guys..what a week,I knew this great club wouldn't be down for long.I honestly believe we've turned a corner and are on a massive upward spiral...hopefully more good news to come with a few great new player signings.We suddenly look like a much more...
  57. JOHNY BULLDOG

This Bulldogs Recruitment team?

Faarrrrrkkk Alan79.....I'm at work reading this & I'm pissing myself laughing...my co-workers are looking at me very strange indeed ha ha...hope ur keeping warm up there in Armidale mate.
  58. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Round 1 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Hope our Boys remember last year and absolutely belt that Nathan Brown prick!!!!
  59. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

Cowgirls are favourites mate @ $1.72 I’ve already backed our boys at $$2.20 shit I’ve made some money the last 4 weeks go the mighty Doggies [emoji106]
  60. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Former Eels target DWZ could come back to bite them

So glad this guys in the mighty blue & white...love the way he plays.I'm really hoping to hear news of a contract extension before November so other clubs can't come sniffing around.
  61. JOHNY BULLDOG

NRL: Dallin Watene-Zelezniak keen to stay on with Bulldogs

Sign him up NOW...he's a breath of fresh air & is only going to continue to improve...future captain maybe?
  62. JOHNY BULLDOG

What I read from "so called fans" is appalling!

Holy shit Nabs hahahaha chicken soup is now running out my nose & all over my computer screen.....getting strange look from office lady!!!!
  63. JOHNY BULLDOG

What I read from "so called fans" is appalling!

Holy shit Nabs hahahaha chicken soup is now running out my nose & all over my computer screen.....getting strange look from office lady!!!!
  64. JOHNY BULLDOG

News I guess all the talk about pay losing the dressing room might be true

Taking too long to drop Liccha,persisting with players in poor form or out of position,not promoting Ogden sooner or To'omaga at all,no apparent game plan...I've tried to support Pay but droping CHN on the weekend over bloody Elliot & all the other shit was the last straw for me.I love my...
  65. JOHNY BULLDOG

REBUILD?

Hi Spoonman84 & btrainben,I'm really enjoying your healthy debate guys & although you both have different opinions your passion for our great club is easy to see...keep it up & well done.
  66. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

You know what fellow Kennelers....we can bloody well win this & I'm tipping we will with a bit of confidence..GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES.
  67. JOHNY BULLDOG

Pay axes 3 stars...

Hi,Nasheed here Why oh why would you drop Holland,he's our best player...If we had a team of Hollands we'd be winning everything..your a dickhead Pay Nasheed.......
  68. JOHNY BULLDOG

Nick Meaney

Well said BT...I think with us giving him his chance & us being a young team on the rise he'll start to really feel apart of our club & will remain a permanent fixture. GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!
  69. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Bronson Xerri to debut for Sharks (hidden camera).

Yeah it's a bloody horrible thing guys,cheers for sharing...I know exactly what you mean..sometimes I can't even go into the pub or supermarket without having a few drinks first...sad I know & I feel so dumb but when it gets you as you know you can't help it...take care guys...bless up.
  70. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Kieran Foran vows to beat injury curse and return early for Bulldogs

Lets just wait and see how Cogger goes in the next few weeks...for all we know him & Prince may gel & brain em!
  71. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Jayden Okunbor - A debut to remember

Ha ha....Which one of these is not like the other one,which one of these is kinda the same!!!!!
  72. JOHNY BULLDOG

Napa or Klemmer?

BIG PAPI !!!!
  73. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Brett Dallas charged with stealing a pair of shorts.

Holy fuck!!!!!! This **** is fucking mad!!!!
  74. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion Positivity Thread

The pain we are all going through now will just make the good times sweeter when they come...In a few years when we win the comp we'll look back at this period & It'll make those premiership celebrations that much better...GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!
  75. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Round 3 - Dogs vs Tigers - Consolidated Match Thread

Well this looks much better-glad to see Ogden,Smith,Meany,Martin & Okunbor get a run.Piss off Lichaa for RFM & I'm even happier...GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES.
  76. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Fuck oafff Dingo get excited mate
  77. JOHNY BULLDOG

'I was a ticking time bomb': Foran reveals incredible debt to Eels

Comon guys let’s get behind him & see what he does today I understand why ur patience is wearing thin but he’s in our colours today and I’ll be cheering for him.... love u my Kennel family but I hope he proves most of u wrong... GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES enjoy the game reckon we’re specials
  78. JOHNY BULLDOG

HAHAHAHAHA thanks a lot mate,I now have orange juice coming out my nose & all over my computer screen :)
  79. JOHNY BULLDOG

Predictions for round 2

# Doggies by 14 # Jacko to not miss a tackle # Napa to really belt some bastards{LEGALLY} # The Kennel to be a much more pleasant place next week # Me to not have the fucking shits all week GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES.
  80. JOHNY BULLDOG

We'll win this one-Parra missing Brown & Jennings is a big plus.We can't & won't play as bad as last week..I mean Jacko missing that tackle...FMD he'll never miss another one the whole year,just a bad day all round..GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES.
  81. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

Really enjoying the healthy debate on this thread guys...well done...Wanting to know your thoughts on how CHN will be used...ie:when will he come on & for how long & for who? Can't wait till Saturday I can smell a strong victory...GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!
  82. JOHNY BULLDOG

New Zealand Warriors v Canterbury Bulldogs preview

Will be great to start our season with a win gents! I'm bloody confident,can't wait for this-GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!
  83. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion My dad would have been proud!

Welcome aboard mate,I haven't been on The Kennel long but it's like family & my second home-GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES.
  84. JOHNY BULLDOG

Opinion My dad would have been proud!

Sorry for your loss mate,I'm still lucky to have my old man,we were only talking on the weekend about the Doggies chances this year and I love to have those conversations especially after a win.Life sux at times bro...hope a few wins this year help ease your pain a bit.
  85. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Pay: "We're playing for so much more than just ourselves"

"When we have a good week,you have a good week"...So bloody true,I have the shits big time when we loose but I'm on cloud nine & everythings rosy when we win....GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!
  86. JOHNY BULLDOG

NRL.COM - Toovey and Kimmorley preview dogs

Hey BT,go to the TAB or your local & under NRL futures betting you'll find a market for teams to make the 8 we are $5.00 & I'm already on...Go the Mighty Doggies!
  87. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Youngest Pup In The Kennel

Congratulations mate,well done...nothing like sharing proud Doggies moments with your loved ones....priceless memories to be cherished for life.
  88. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Pay reflects on Raiders trial

Well said mate,totally agree...I love The Kennel.
  89. JOHNY BULLDOG

Ex Bulldogs player Tim Pickup missing - UPDATE: FOUND

There's exceptions to every rule mate ;)
  90. JOHNY BULLDOG

Official Lewis "Our squad is stronger than last year"

The young fella certainly shows maturity above his years.
  91. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Dogs Top 8?

We are $5 to make the top 8......I'm going to have a crack at that...GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!!!!
  92. JOHNY BULLDOG

News Lachlan Lewis to take charge from Kieran Foran

Loving this guys drive & positive attitude & the fact he & the whole team realise we're not favoured to reach the finals.They'll have a "We'll show you *****" attitude & that determination will go along way in helping us play finals footy...GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!
  93. JOHNY BULLDOG

News 'I'm my harshest critic': 2019 a career-defining year for Foran

Still reckon he's going to kill it this year..GO FOZ!