Klemmer Crying.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Trump has never filed for bankruptcy personally. He had buisnesses that he filed for section 11 bankruptcy. He himself hasn't been and he still has those piles of money regardless.
He has made some successful ventures and has also had his share of failures. He’s not the business god his bootlickers make him out to be. If he hadn’t inherited ridiculous amounts of money, he’s be selling used cars.... of maybe running a carnival sideshow.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes I do. Because every time someone criticises him, or even asks questions about his self promotional agenda - whether it be a leftist or a right wing commentator, he goes on a childish twitter tirade like the petulant, self obsessed little child he is. He’s just a pudgy little snowflake.

People who look up to him and glorify him are walking poster children for cognitive dissonance.
What's that got to do with what I said though? All i said is at the end of the day he is rich and wouldn't give a shit what you and I or anyone else thinks about him.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What's that got to do with what I said though? All i said is at the end of the day he is rich and wouldn't give a shit what you and I or anyone else thinks about him.
Because I think he clearly does give a shit.... he is a very over sensitive person.... which beggars belief considering how insensitive he is to others at times. He has gotten himself into many a battle he did not need to fight, all because his fragile ego was challenged....and he carries grudges with him like a camel carries water.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
When did I say anything about him being a success?
when you pointed out numerous times that he lies down on piles of money

he is a multi billionaire but for some reason he hasn't done anything in 20 years except stamp his name on other peoples buildings

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Because I think he clearly does give a shit.... he is a very over sensitive person.... which beggars belief considering how insensitive he is to others at times. He has gotten himself into many a battle he did not need to fight, all because his fragile ego was challenged....and he carries grudges with him like a camel carries water.

trump sues architecture critic
trump sues book author claiming he isn't a billionaire
trump university sues former student
trump sues Miss Pennsylvania
trump sues bill maher
trump sues bartender
trump sues Instagram post

so he its confirmed he cares what people think, if he didn't care then he wouldn't sue

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

he is a multi billionaire but for some reason he hasn't done anything in 20 years except stamp his name on other peoples buildings
No, I just pointed out he has lots of money. Never said he was successful or not, just that he has money. Whether he earned it or not, whether you class him successful or not, he still has that money either way. That is the only point I made, nothing else.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No, I just pointed out he has lots of money. Never said he was successful or not, just that he has money. Whether he earned it or not, whether you class him successful or not, he still has that money either way. That is the only point I made, nothing else.
show me the money

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
my theory is he has money but also a mountain of debt, a negative net worth and his business deals in the last part of his career is so he can fight off bankruptcy, he doesn't want to release the financial records because it will confirm it

at least that was the situation before he became president, but now I think he sold US government policy to foreign governments for large amounts of cash, like when he withdrew US forces so turkey could take advantage and helping Russia

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for the extensive detail here @Psycho Doggie ! I wasn't paying too much attention when watching, now I wanna go back and relive this set :grinning:
Fake tough guy Klemmer. Remember when JMK got smashed by Whare and things started to get heated... Klemmer was all push and shove but wouldn't take another hit up. Hard worker but a big cat.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he just remembered he left the toilet seat up at home before he left for the game. Knows he will get grounded for a week and no pocket money

Malla

Reaction score
Klemmer looking and more like an over paid plodder these days.

He'll probably get shopped around next year.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He stands up against bull shit and he will NEVER cry I promise you.

Don't be so against him, he is doing some good things behind the scenes in outing deep rooted pedophilia in Government.
Yes Nasheed 100

JOHNY BULLDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Me & a couple of my Doggies mates went to the game on the weekend up here just to give it to him...and farrrrkkkk we didn't hold back...I'd like to think this is why he was crying ha ha :grinning:

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason he really gets under utility halfs skin whereas most dont give a hoot but you have to give it to him not many could or would have been able to put up with the crap they dished out towards him the last 3 years and he looks like doing term two as the US president

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

To be honest, if he's figured out a way to ride into billions doing only that, he's a bigger genius than I thought.