Countdown till kick off (Dogs vs Cowboys)

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
4 more weeks or 29 more days to be exact.

Can't say how excited i am to finally see the team run out.

As a fan, its been a long time since you had that feeling going into a game that your team has a genuine chance of being victors.

Can not wait to see Burton, Duffty and JAC combine for a try down the left corridor.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very excited and very nervous to see how it all goes as shit as it’s been with the team struggling for years its been comfortable having such low expectations I hope the boys live up to the hype and can’t wait to see them live round 2

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm kinda excited about tonight, just to know that the footy is starting up again for another season

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Although I know I should be excited my brain has obviously still chosen survival mode. The last year I dared to be excited was that year that the club came out and said that Dean Pay has come up with a completely new gameplan and we should see some revolutionary stuff.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My family from Sydney and Brisbane are heading north for the game and I can't wait. It is a must win, in fact the first 2 are must win's with the run of games after that. We need big momentum heading into rounds 3-7.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope we start well first two games we need momentum going into the next few it’s difficult start to the season

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A solid and dominant first half with the full squad is what we want to see, a strong second half with the second-stringers will be a bonus.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Started early..though I agree hurrythefuckupalready.

Re the all star match too much pre.game err "stuff" imo..as in too long wtf.