Search results

1. Glenn L

What exactly is Warburton's role?

...and why is he invisible through this whole alleged training shaming saga?
  2. Glenn L

Sutton - “Difficulties adapting to the club’s defensive structure”

Anyone know what this mythical structure is that is causing players to leave...
  3. Glenn L

Press Conference Rd 21 vs Panthers

Ciraldo very happy with lots of positives to take from the game. Good to see him so chipper and upbeat. Thanks Cam I feel much better now.
  4. Glenn L

Mahoney In Presser

"The fans don't have the right to do that" (Boo the side). Then Ciraldo trying to mop up..
  5. Glenn L

"It will turn soon...." Cameron Ciraldo.

One of Ciraldo's greatest hits comments in the presser. Literally nothing to see here.
  6. Glenn L

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

Going by Gould's reaction when Luke Brooks was discussed, I'd say his Bulldogs deal has been signed, sealed and delivered?
  7. Glenn L

When does Lodge arrive?

Released by Roosters effective immediately apparently.
  8. Glenn L

Who actually picks the side?

Does anyone here actually know? Does Gould have the final say and how much involvement does he have? Maybe Ciraldo actually wants changes and Gould has other ideas? Would be great to know.
  9. Glenn L

Lodge on radar...

Held secret talks with Ciraldo. Can't have been that secret. https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-news-2023-luke-brooks-contract-cowboys-wests-tigers-chad-townsend-matt-lodge-bulldogs-cameron-ciraldo-transfer-news/news-story/9e59ef0a1adc15d1c53905986b5dac72
  10. Glenn L

The run home

So there are 10 games remaining : Shark, Knight, Rabbit, Bronco, Panther, Dolphin, Knight, Raider, Sea Eagle and Titan. On current form can anyone see more than 1 or 2 wins max? This looks freaken dire.
  11. Glenn L

Oloapu in NSW Cup v Newtown

Thoughts on his game today and this season. I don't see anything saviour like and the current answer to any of our half problems. Drifts in and out of games way to much in my opinion. Much improvement left in him no doubt but not ready for NRL.
  12. Glenn L

Team next week.

I get that the side is crippled with injury but surely the halves and backline need major surgery. Surely the flange is gone after he was moved to dummy half today?
  13. Glenn L

Reynolds injured already

Sadly I think it's going to be a tough season for him. I don't really think we can count on him coming to any rescue...
  14. Glenn L

Leniu - What happened?

A few weeks ago he was a certainty to be signed. Now reports say potentially a Rooster?
  15. Glenn L

Come on Gus announce more signings already..

The media black out continues.
  16. Glenn L

Santa Claus Gus

Does santa claus Gus have anything left in his xmas sack or is that it for us long suffering dogs fans until the new year/ mid season?
  17. Glenn L

Any More BIG NAME signings before season '23?

All these second tier signings are great but do Gould and Ciraldo have any bigger fish on their radar?
  18. Glenn L

Is Chad Randall a done deal?

Weidler reporting again today that he leaving Manly for the dogs? Has this been oficially announced?
  19. Glenn L

Opinion Thompson/Flanagan/TPJ

Anyone think at least one (or all) won't be in the blue and white next year? Who else that is still contracted will be moved on?
  20. Glenn L

Who's next? Furner or Sandercock?

Next to get the chop?
  21. Glenn L

Where does Gus find a top class 7?

Nothing much changes next year if he can't deliver.
  22. Glenn L

How long does Gus get?

So all the talk is about Baz and how long he's got left but the other question must be about Phil Gould. How many years does the club give him to get the side entrenched within the top 4?
  23. Glenn L

What has to change to turn this club around?

It's just the same BS year after year. Seriously what will it take?
  24. Glenn L

Who actually selects the team?

Legit question. Does anybody know?
  25. Glenn L

Flanagan to 7?

Seems like we are cycling through the halves now. Does he get another chance? Maybe it's time to play Dufty at 7, JAC at 1. Big calls have to be made surely?
  26. Glenn L

New half before transfer window closes?

Should the club offload someone and try and bring in a new half from somewhere?
  27. Glenn L

If Baz goes 1 and 7?

Thoughts?
  28. Glenn L

Flanagan as assistant coach

If the club is locked into keeping Barrett, they should look to the quality of his assistant coaches. The first step might be replacing Furner with Flanagan.
  29. Glenn L

Magic Round

So next week is magic round. Anyone else wishing Barrett can perform the ultimate deception and make the whole team fricken vanish?
  30. Glenn L

Cherry-Evans

So we are also in the mix for Cherry-Evans it seems? https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/i-hope-i-don-t-get-the-tap-cherry-evans-admits-fear-of-sea-eagles-exit-20210501-p57o1f.html