Cherry-Evans

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It won't be good for Kyle's development and we need a hooker more than anything so as gold as a Burton and DCE halves pairing would be went can't afford to make that move

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
2 year deal @ 650k/season. Thank you very much

We’ll hand Barrett, Sharp and Ferris back to them in exchange for them paying the freight on DCE’s contract

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling we’ve become some sort of Gold Coast superannuation destination like fuck off has beens

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 year deal @ 650k/season. Thank you very much

We’ll hand Barrett, Sharp and Ferris back to them in exchange for them paying the freight on DCE’s contract
650 too much how about zero he can go elsewhere

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a douche but leadership, rep experience, Grand final winning experience, a top 5 halfback in the comp to put alongside Burton? We would be mad to say no given the leadership dearth at the club.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have Burton on half the money. He's our halfback/dominant half. Let him do his thing and put Averillo next to him as a runner and watch Burton shine.

Manly won't pay 200k plus of DCE's salary to play elsewhere and he's not getting a million from another club so he's stuck there anyway.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure Cherry-Evans is the right fit but we REALLY need an experienced half and hooker to get anywhere in my opinion.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure about this, would usually say NO.. but given the current roster, I’m on the fence until I see what else TBAZ has lined up..!!

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People who flat out reject players of his standard are kidding themselves.. would he make our team better? Absolutely, yes. So then it comes down to money, and what the squad needs. If they were crazy enough to offload Kyle from us and pay some of dce freight then you could be talking about 500-600k for a leading halfback. Which is a bargain. Won't happen though.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah,, you can't complain about flannagan and then say no thanks to DCE
I don’t complain about Flanagan he’s 10yrs younger than dce what do you expect Flanagan’s got time on his side

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
9 has to be the priority.
Have to get the creampuff forwards actually going forward.
Every game we are trying to compete with 40% - 44% possession and running 300 to 400 meters less than the opposition.

Evans is a good player but @ $1.2 million no, we can't repeat the Foran mistake.