Flanagan to 7?

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like we are cycling through the halves now. Does he get another chance? Maybe it's time to play Dufty at 7, JAC at 1. Big calls have to be made surely?

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can't go any worse with Flano znd while you're at it, get his dad in as coach.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It doesn't matter who we play when and where, if we stick with the current coach and trainers we are doomed for failure.

I honestly think Baz and Co would make most other teams shit. Flanno Sr and Jr can't be worse that what we have!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like we are cycling through the halves now. Does he get another chance? Maybe it's time to play Dufty at 7, JAC at 1. Big calls have to be made surely?
I would much rather try dufty at 7, he seems to be playing eyes up more than the others, it would not hamper his ability to back up if needed, which is what I thought Avo would have done whe playing there. Just can't se Flanno backing up at all.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's 60-0 paying then?

Chips in

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would much rather try dufty at 7, he seems to be playing eyes up more than the others, it would not hamper his ability to back up if needed, which is what I thought Avo would have done whe playing there. Just can't se Flanno backing up at all.
He aint Darren Lockyer and frankly he isn't a half anyway. Barely playing fantastic himself anyway

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with you. What's to lose seriously?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Or a genuine 7 lol. Maybe that’s the problem here !!!

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or a genuine 7 lol. Maybe that’s the problem here !!!
It's definitely the problem but whose available? There's 20 rounds to go to limp home but then even next year who do you sign?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's definitely the problem but whose available? There's 20 rounds to go to limp home but then even next year who do you sign?
Absolutely mate, and limp home we will, nice to see someone actually sees reality!! No idea. But we have to pull out all stops to get one .. only way this club will start building success is with a genuine leader to steer the team across the park. We lack it all.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He aint Darren Lockyer and frankly he isn't a half anyway. Barely playing fantastic himself anyway
Can't just keep dishing up the same crap halves week after week for 20 rounds. Des even tried good old T Rex in the 7 at one stage hahaha!

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't just keep dishing up the same crap halves week after week for 20 rounds. Des even tried good old T Rex in the 7 at one stage hahaha!
The solution is not to move our only competent fullback...and then we have to find a fullback.

People have to realise it is a 3 year plan.