Any More BIG NAME signings before season '23?

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All these second tier signings are great but do Gould and Ciraldo have any bigger fish on their radar?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not unless we move multiple contracted players on and we're signing a marquee currently on contract. I'd say very unlikely. Our cap for 23 is pretty much done, heaps of leeway for 24 tho. If you mean for 24 then good chance we see at least 2 big signings after November imo (similar to JAC and Burton for 22 and Mahoney and Kikau for 23).

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not unless we move multiple contracted players on and we're signing a marquee currently on contract. I'd say very unlikely. Our cap for 23 is pretty much done, heaps of leeway for 24 tho. If you mean for 24 then good chance we see at least 2 big signings after November imo (similar to JAC and Burton for 22 and Mahoney and Kikau for 23).
Jacko's money puts us in the market for someone now, 5-600k will be well spent by Gus and CC

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Knights will release Klemmer and pay a portion of the $850k he will still be contracted for next season and he comes home. We need more power in the engine room and Klemmers stats were as good as any front rowers this season.

Last edited:

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ask @David holland I'm sure he'll tell you which big players we'll be signing next
Jackson has done Canterbury a enormous favour, great club servant but this money with Possibly Allen and maybe 1 other definately gives us a chance of purchasing somebody ,I'd doubt a halfback for nxt yr but I wouldn't be surprised if Moses signed for 24, I keep hearing klemmer but Para and tigers are going strong for klemmer also

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson has done Canterbury a enormous favour, great club servant but this money with Possibly Allen and maybe 1 other definately gives us a chance of purchasing somebody ,I'd doubt a halfback for nxt yr but I wouldn't be surprised if Moses signed for 24, I keep hearing klemmer but Para and tigers are going strong for klemmer also
Nice reply, David. Klemmer is for sure in the mix and i'm hearing we snared Taupau from close to signing with Souths.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
their both useless imo
Bro, IF we could i'd love Spencer Leniu BUT he has officially stated that he will see out his contract and play at the Panthers next season. Klemmer, still has alot of upside to him and we need some grunt in the forwards or we are fkd for season 2023 more than we were this season.

Last edited: