Search results

1. A

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Mate, in all honesty, they're BOTH potatoes. Guarantee Mahoney wouldn't be so niggly/mouthy in the 70's/80's! And that goes for a LOT of the little yappers in todays game... On top of that, Hethrington was just being a tosser, so whatever...
  2. A

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Yeah, but can you imagine how many tackles he would've missed this year if he wasn't such a GREAT DEFENDER??? :tonguewink: haha
  3. A

TIME TO SHOW TAAFFE SOME LOVE

The team over-all played well today, and I'm as happy with the win as anyone. But there was REALLY no reason Hutch was allowed to flounder through 70 minutes before being hooked! There's LOYALTY, and there's BLIND loyalty! Taafe should've been given at LEAST 25 to 30 minutes with Burton to see...
  4. A

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

If Ciraldo won't bench Hutch, MAYBE the judiciary will??? :tearsofjoy: haha! NOW the buggers will probably let a Bulldogs player off, for the first time in HISTORY!
  5. A

Patolo to trial new uniform when he come back from his injury in 6-8 weeks... :confounded::confounded::confounded:
  6. A

Wow, that pack IS looking a bit light... Hopefully that means Ciraldo has a plan to run the bigger Newwy pack off their feet. :sweat:
  7. A

LET'S GO, DOGGIIIIIEEEESSSSS!!!! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
  8. A

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

"It was that bloody WEAK-GUTTED DOG, I tell ya!!! Sitting at home watching the game with his bloody VOODOO DOLL!!!" :tearsofjoy:
  9. A

Chevy Stewart being interviewed after full-time: :sweatsmile:
  10. A

I was waiting for the commentators to say something, but no one ever did. But no one thinks the "Riki" part of the Riki/Hethrington hit on the young fella was a shoulder-charge? No wrapping motion that I saw. Still a big hit, and great to watch! But I can't help but wonder if Kikz/one of our...
  11. A

Lachlan Lewis to the rescue to partner Burton in the halves??? Oh, wait... The OTHER "King"... :sweatsmile: He'll do also! :tonguewink:
  12. A

No Source Trey Mooney

13. A

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Just to see the meltdown, why not? :sweatsmile:
  14. A

Demetriou's 27 second presser

Fox REALLY has Meninga in the studio covering Demetriou's last game. I wonder if they'll have him wander into Souths dressing room post-game with camera crew in tow and take the clipboard out of Jason's hands, while they're at it... :tearsofjoy:
  15. A

What are some memories of your wonder years?

Snapshot from my first day at work. Good times! :sweatsmile: haha
  16. A

Demetriou's 27 second presser

Not a huge fan of Demetriou, but he's obviously been hung out to dry because it's illegal to criticize Fatrell and friends for their collective efforts this season. I'd probably not bother turning up to the game for the last few knives in the back. Screw Souths... :sweatsmile:
  17. A

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

I mean SURELY if Sexton/Taffe haven't played their way INTO the halves, Hutch STILL has to be close to playing himself OUT of the position, RIGHT??? Then again, Perham last year... :sweatsmile:
  18. A

Wait... So the coaches are coaching to go for the intercepts, THEN when he does it, "he gambles too much on defense"? And I'm not saying it's neccessarily you making both arguments. It just shits me people here grasp at straws to find a negative about him, while ignoring any negative points...
  19. A

Never mind a TOP 5 halfback! Just get the BOTTOM 5 halfback to reserve-grade or England, where he belongs!
  20. A

Hutchison should NEVER play another first-grade game for the Bulldogs, he is LESS than useless!!! Hell, the other 16 teams should chip in for his salary if they want us to continue to trot him out! :triumph:
  21. A

BTW... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BURTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed: haha
  22. A

Win or lose tonight, I'm satisfied with this ref. He's been as fair as anyone I can remember the last few years. I DO think the independent doctor would've had a look at Hughes after that Kikau charge if it was an average Joe player, but thats nothing to do with the ref...
  23. A

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Preston for a guy they're not even PLAYING??? Tell them to kick rocks, I say! Their price will come down.
  24. A

How Good..

Problem was. SOMEONE had to fall on their sword after that start to the season, and we all knew it wasn't gonna be Latrell or Cody, for... ummm... "reasons"! :sweatsmile: This is what appeasement gets you, it's not like this should shock anyone by now... The Mitchell gang the second they...
  25. A

How Good..

Well he DID kinda get a "firing" Latrell. Just forget to mention the specifics of the "firing" he wanted FROM Latrell... :sweatsmile: The lunatics are well and TRULY in charge of that asylum now. Feel bad for Murray, as mentioned, and Cooky too who has been scape-goated...
  26. A

Rumour Souffs to appoint big Mal as coach

At least it'll give 'Trell and The Gang the warm and fuzzies for a few weeks... :sweatsmile:
  27. A

Opinion Skelton

Skelton's strength in attack (size, strength, momentum), is his weakness in defense, that and the iffy hands. he can't turn and chase when he misses a read coming forward or fumbles a ball behind him. And as MUCH as vast swathes of the Kennel would like to have a circle-jerk over a...
  28. A

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

Funny how noone goes out of their way to boo Alex Johnson, huh... Or is he an "Uncle Tom" because of that, Latrell? :sweatsmile: And now poor Latrell had his elbow viciously attacked by Shaun Johnson's obviously racist head! "Won't SOMEBODY think of Latrell???"
  29. A

Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

And we're now without Preston and Foxx, while those 2 Souffs flogs go on their merry way! Someone already said it: for almost 10 years now the NRL has used the "Good Friday" game as an excuse to injure and/or suspend our players, while our opposition sail along without a care in the world...
  30. A

Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

I'd have KK on the bench next time we play Rabbits, if nothing else purely to take Fatrell and or his gf Wighton out for their grubby stuff this game. The judiciary obviously isn't gonna give them time off, so make sure they have some time off the old-fashioned way!! I'd SUGGEST we tell Topine...
  31. A

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

And the balloon animal and his mate Skelton have played ZERO great games, yet large sections of the Kennel won't shut UP about them... :sweatsmile:
  32. A

Orrrrrr... You could blame Fatrell for the illegal play... But I guess that'd be racist against Fatrell, right??? ;)
  33. A

They may as well change the game to playing for the "Sutton Cup", and just engrave the Bunnies as winners of it. since we all know whats gonna happen... :laughing:
  34. A

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Ciraldo needs to nut up and DEMAND this entire crew and bunker get stood down!!! I don't have much issue with Morrins 10, but how does Tass avoid 10 in a try-scoring situation? Pure incompetence? Or something else???
  35. A

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK this Sutton PRICK!!! I just wanna see 1 of South's high-priced ponies DROPPED out COLD after this!!! We're obviously not allowed to WIN! :triumph::triumph::triumph:
  36. A

Is that blood coming from his ear, or jelly from all the donuts him and his brother have been eating? :sweatsmile:
  37. A

Should've done a late elbow drop on Fatrell's girlfriend as she slid in for the try...
  38. A

Lol! FAIR??? The muppet just didn't get out of 1st gear coz he knows he can fuck us proper in the second half, STARTING with being down to 16 with no penalty!
  39. A

Why is that? So Fatrell couldn't sit on his head??? Fatrell biggest protected species in Australia! Burton got hit every bit as late as that first "penalty" Fatrell got, with the ref swallowing his whistle. And Bunnies should have had at LEAST 2 in the bin over the 1st half: Tass, The...
  40. A

Opinion Blake Taffee

He'd terrorise the old sea captain from the Simpsons if he turned up to his seafood buffet, Homer-style... :sweatsmile:
  41. A

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Except for that HAIR!!! :tearsofjoy:
  42. A

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

They told Liam he could be whatever he wanted to be, so he decided to be a living Ken doll! FML!!! :tired:
  43. A

News NRL drops referee

Sutton and Ziggy together for "Bring your child to work" Day... :sweatsmile:
  44. A

News NRL drops referee

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll bring him back for Good Friday vs the Bunnies. Can't leave it to chance after tonight's performance... :sweatsmile:
  45. A

Google taking the piss here LOL

Or they couldn't show his hands coz they were on a schoolgirl... :sweatsmile:
  46. A

Totally ripped off

More likely the NEXT time it happens to ANOTHER team, it will be called correctly and a try awarded. Meanwhile the NRL will continue to find new and interesting ways to try to screw us over... :smirk:
  47. A

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

I would've love to have uncle Arthur walk in during the press conference from the side with a backpack full of money, count out $50k onto the table, and say "That should take care of the fine. Go for your life!" Then Ciro and Chrichton absolutely give the entire reffing assignment for the game...
  48. A

Totally ripped off

Stephen Crichton looks on nervously as the ref dusts off and consults the by-laws from the Romanian Amateur Rugby Association. circa 1278, in an attempt to screw him and his team over in a new and unusual way.
  49. A

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

"A YEAR TOO LATE AND A MILLION TOO MUCH!!! JETT WILL BE BETTER IN 5 YEARS ANYWAY!!!" :laughing:
  50. A

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

That might be the better idea, actually. Take some of the sting out of the game, let the opposition forwards tire themselves out running at someone else for 20-25 minutes, then bring Mahoney on. But he still needs to take a step back, while Burton and whoever is his halves partner need to be...
  51. A

"Reynolds an all-time great"??? Is this JOSH we're talking about? What's he gonna do? Teach Burton how to pick more fights/give away more penalties? Reynolds was a "great little tryer", I'll give him that... But ATG/halves coach? :sweatsmile:
  52. A

Your last point is why don't mind Burton losing the captaincy, especially in favour of Critta who is more of a natural communicator/organizer, more suited to the role. You CAN have your captains who just roll up their sleeves and lead from the front-line, ripping in. But having a solid...
  53. A

2002 was probably Burton's fault too, we only went over the cap to fit his brother's cousin's best friends ex-girlfriend's pet fish's previous owner under the cap as a ball-boy, I'm SURE of it... :sweatsmile:
  54. A

3.2.1 vs sharks

3 Burton 2 Preston 0.5 Foxx and Wilson
  55. A

I watched Knight a lot at Souths, seeing as my brother's a big Souths fan. I'd compare him (not in a complimentary way) to our old mate Adam Elliot. Both have a bad habit of trying to turn the tide/break the game open with an off-load that's rarely, if ever, on. Then when the ball dribbles to...
  56. A

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

"RELEASE THE JOEL!!!" *Later that night, a Live look on the 'Riff forums: :sweatsmile:
  57. A

But we just have to wait for March and April first... :sweatsmile:
  58. A

Karaoke and a succulent Chinese meal? :sweatsmile:
  59. A

With the headline: "Unethical Bulldogs break promise not to poach Panther players, entice almost-teen Taylan may to betray loving manager and life-long confidante!" :sweatsmile:
  60. A

And yet he was still our top try scorer, AGAIN... Doesn't say much for those you want to replace him with! :sweatsmile:
  61. A

He played ONE year at the Tigpies, 5 at the Storm, the rest with us. HOW is that "changing teams a lot"? :sweatsmile:
  62. A

"Having a break" after, you know... scoring a try... the, ummmmm... point of the GAME! :sweatsmile: We'd give your numpties a break too, if they tried scoring some POINTS! :tongueclosed:
  63. A

Cyclists? Don't we ALL hate cyclists? :sweatsmile:
  64. A

It was always a dumb rumour from people with their panties in a twist who got upset he didn't tow the company like on Israel, and others who wanted to shoe-horn in their favourite unproven nuffie because of a few Youtube clips they saw one time of said nuffie... :sweatsmile:
  65. A

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

"If those Souffs supporters could read, they'd be very upset!"
  66. A

Offer Made (May)

On the contrary, that's the BEST time to throw stones. The buggers don't see them coming from behind... :sweatsmile:
  67. A

News NRL torched over fresh blunder during Las Vegas promo tour

Did Knockonbor hear the words "High School", fly over and try to sneak his way into the playing group? :sweatsmile:
  68. A

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

Under the old rules, we could've POSSIBLY given him a swansong, Moving between Cup and NRL, as a benchie. But with the game speeding up significantly, he's had his time, like the George Roses and Tookeys of the game. A shame, but it's the reality we have to deal with...
  69. A

Fishing thread

Mainly do crabbing myself as of late, depending on what's around. Whiting are always fun when they're on, but they've been more hit and miss in recent years.
  70. A

Fishing thread

Quite a few of those on here as well... :sweatsmile:
  71. A

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

Agreed. JAC is simple BETTER than Xerri, until proven otherwise, and Burton is simple BETTER than Salmon. People are getting too caught up trying to squeeze their "new favourite toys" in, at the expense of rep players? LAUGHABLE! And this isn't a dig at 4Runner, this seems to be happening a...
  72. A

Opinion Any Interest In Pene ?

I remember that. :sweatsmile: But again, they all have/had their moments. But SUSTAINED aggression, i just don't feel they have it in them....
  73. A

I have Evans in the same basket as Jordan Maclean and that Paseka guy from Manly. Big, impressive-looking human beings, but just don't have the aggro in them enough...
  74. A

Only if he can get pasta fitness test... :sweatsmile:
  75. A

Kids Shows Non-Binary Characters

Major Payne bringing the plight of deaf kids into the light before it was cool to:
  76. A

Sounds JUST like something an Elite would say to get us to let our guard down... :tongueclosed: haha
  77. A

"Can YOOOUUU find uncle Rockspider?" :sweatsmile:
  78. A

And this is the same generation that cancelled Pepe Le Pew for being too "rapey".... You can't make this shit up! :tearsofjoy:
  79. A

Official Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore

He didn't jag him on a 10-year contract on unders!
  80. A

Where will we finish.

If healthy and firing, I believe we can reach top as high as 6, but more likely 7 or 8. Health is key, though. Probably end up in 9 to 11 with injuries. Voted with best case scenario, which I think we are due for some good/decent luck.
  81. A

Can we all get on the same page

:sweatsmile:
  82. A

GoFundMe Farce

Remember when that Kardashian/Jenner girl made a GFM page so she could push herself up to be the world's youngest billionaire? And people promptly obliged her. Good work if you can get it... :sweatsmile:
  83. A

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

Warriors always look good... Until they don't. Which is a shame, because I usually love watching them play. They play attractive footy, they make the ball sing. GREAT to watch! But where certain teams through history have always "found a way to win", Warriors always find a way to lose...
  84. A

Burtons best position?

Soooo, in short: You'd like him to be an Immortal. ME TOO!!! :tearsofjoy: